VN Ren'Py Completed Elsaverse: Transitions [Ep. 1-7] [Tora Productions]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I guess the real question is, what will she be more angry about, him sleeping with Trisha, or him losing Morpheus?

I haven't killed off any main characters yet. I suspect that would really annoy people. :)

Tlaero
Keyword highlighted. Hold on to your hats...

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I guess that's not entirely true, since there are some non-canon paths that result in people dying. And people certainly died in Darkness Falls.

If I was going to kill one of the characters in my games, who would you sacrifice to keep who alive, and why?

Tlaero

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Elsa has to live, be a bit weird having an Elsaverse without her .... just be Verse then.

Pretty sure there would be riots if Miranda died, Jess is just as popular. Chloe is one of my faves so I can't bump her off.

Damn that's actually a toughy, I wouldn't know who to kill. I guess if it came to someone sacrificing themselves for the others, Miranda would be most likely first to volunteer. She's been close to breaking point with her lack of sleep and the medication is losing it's touch so unless something is found to sort that she'd be the most likely to accept self sacrifice.

Picking any of the guys is an easy out, wouldn't have the same impact. If we're going to lose someone it needs to hit hard.

The biggest shocker would be Elsa with her being the title girl but then again would it just be for shock value or could that actually work long term........ guess it would if you were looking to switch to another group of main girls.

I'd go for those then. Miranda has the popular vote so would be a tearjerker moment and she's the type to go for it.

Elsa for shock value and help moving the "verse" on to new people. Way to keep her around is kill her physical body and her spirit lives on in dreamland. Could still work as a guide to new people and would still technically be the Elsaverse.

If we're talking about certain bad guys though, one still being active, and going out in a blaze of family killing glory then Chloe would be the most obvious choice.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I guess the real question is, what will she be more angry about, him sleeping with Trisha, or him losing Morpheus?
I kinda feel bad because I really liked Trisha up to that point but now i'm kinda hoping Elsa goes full dream demon on her.

Marco6661

Apr 25, 2018
I kinda feel bad because I really liked Trisha up to that point but now i'm kinda hoping Elsa goes full dream demon on her.
I'm not sure why, but I can imagine a possibility for Trisha to switch sides.
After all, it's already something that happened before... ;-)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm not sure why, but I can imagine a possibility for Trisha to switch sides.
After all, it's already something that happened before... ;-)
Bit late really, she's already had sex with Elsa's boyfriend and stole something incredibly important from her, something she was willing to kill Chloe over and she doesn't know Trisha.

She kinda went and fucked up.

The factor in who she's working for and that makes her an enemy of the whole team.

Don't know if she'll switch sides or not but she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. One side will get her eventually.

Not sure she's going to make it to be honest.

Marco6661

Apr 25, 2018
You know as well as I do a very important character in the series whose path has been rather... chaotic, admittedly under different circumstances, but manipulated by someone of the same blood.
I understand your reasoning, but never say never... :)

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Well I've clearly set things up for an ... interaction ... between Elsa and Trisha. At the moment, though, only I know how it will go. (I haven't even told Mortze.)

Tlaero

Jan 21, 2020
Unless you're dealing with someone who is unnaturally good at seduction...

It wasn't that I wanted to portray cheating, per se, it's that I wanted there to be conflict and interesting situations in the world. If the end result of every game is "And they all lived happily ever after," the stories become boring. I've either need to stop using the characters that people want to see, or I've got to put them into challenging situations and have them work through them. I'm actually doing a mix of those two options.

Tlaero
Is this a hint that this lady has sexy "seduction" powers like the others have powers? ;)

I get the narrative reasons why you'd do it. Conflict drives story, and you've done a wonderful job of making me fear for Jason's life for fucking up on the cheating and Morpheus fronts.

In the end I just love hearing more of these stories.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
There are a couple of times in this where Jason notices that Trisha is really easy to talk to. To quote a phrase, "She's really good at that, perhaps unnaturally so..."

Tlaero

Reactions: DeathIsImminent

oxygenjunkie

Feb 2, 2020
There are a couple of times in this where Jason notices that Trisha is really easy to talk to. To quote a phrase, "She's really good at that, perhaps unnaturally so..."

Tlaero
Maybe it's intentional that physical features of Trisha & Elsa are very similar. Jason is a simple being &, at times, a rather dumb one (at least compared to Lucas or Paul or Morland or Miranda), so he wanted something familiar (to him), even just for a moment, as things are evolving uncomfortably for him, & Trisha played well. Somewhat logical. A story's progression may not be to everybody's liking, but it mustn't be changed, not even by its own creator.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Conspiracy theory time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I really feel that Elsa should take a large part of the blame for this one. She was the one who caused the rift between them in the first place, even if it wasn't done consciously by herself, but by her alter ego. Then she goes off to Switzerland for several months without checking in with him, so she doesn't have any idea what happens in the bookshop. Noone is there to help him defend against Power users either. And finally, she has given Jason the code to the safe for some reason.

Also, they really should have written to Tony & Tanya. :)
I haven't killed off any main characters yet. I suspect that would really annoy people. :)

Tlaero
Now that Chasing Beth is out you could kill of a main character and let them live together with T&T.

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
I love Tlaero and Mortze's games. It has onlly been somewhat frustrating to me that I still haven't been able to finish any one of them with all of the "Achievements"... I still haven't figured out how to find all of the Paths in each game... .

Reactions: oszapo25

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So I do love your stories, but after finishing this one, there seems to be a glaring tag missing. Sometimes I'm okay with it, but I like to know it's coming. I'm going to play the next one, 'cause I really do like your stories. But even though you telegraphed it pretty hard, I double-checked 'cause I wanted to prepare.

Now I need a break from this story. Life isn't always fair, and nothing wrong with telling that story, but isn't the whole point of the tags to give people a choice of what types of stories they want to experience?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So I do love your stories, but after finishing this one, there seems to be a glaring tag missing. Sometimes I'm okay with it, but I like to know it's coming. I'm going to play the next one, 'cause I really do like your stories. But even though you telegraphed it pretty hard, I double-checked 'cause I wanted to prepare.

Now I need a break from this story. Life isn't always fair, and nothing wrong with telling that story, but isn't the whole point of the tags to give people a choice of what types of stories they want to experience?
What tag are you on about?

There is nothing out of the ordinary happens here. If you're talking about the red heads story, that's covered in detail in her main game Saving Chloe. The sharing scene over webcam has similar scenes involving them all in Redemption for jessika. The only cheating that happened was Elsa's fella cheating on her and then being robbed.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I honestly think that this one could be better tagged. Groupsex, cheating and futa should be there

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes