VN Ren'Py Completed Elsaverse: Transitions [Ep. 1-7] [Tora Productions]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So I got to ask, are the next game going to be multi-protagonist as well?

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
The next thing I'm planning to do in the Elsaverse will be an actual game, not a short story, and it will be a single protagonist.

Tlaero
I hope that we will see more of Sera B and Sylvia in the future. They are such a cute couple.

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
Princess Groundhog I'm working on that. I'm converting everything to Renpy (have done the first two games so far) and will join them all together into one Omnibus after I'm done.

Well, actually 2. All the HTML games and stories will go together, and all of the 1080p games that started as Renpy will go together in a separate bundle.

The challenge I'm trying to decide on is what to do with the text-only short stories and the novella. Renpy isn't very ideal for large amounts of text.

All of the non-game short stories that came before Elsa's Nightmares are in this bundle though.

There's also a word doc in there that explains where they all fit in with the main games.

Tlaero

Well then I will wait for these mega-bundles to be ready before playing anything - don't want to spoil myself too much :)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'm not planning to convert the original Keeleyverse games to Renpy or put them in an omnibus. Their images are tiny and don't really stand up to the tests of time. Even though one of the original Keeleyverse games was played by over a million people (seriously), I don't think it would fare well in today's world.

Tlaero
Fair enough. And that's quite an eye-popping number. Now if only cartoon bears could count that high... :p

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
I've finally got round to checking out the last few episodes, and it was excellent as always. What really stands out to me is not the super hot sex scenes, or the great storytelling, but how sweet and heartfelt several of the scenes are. We really get to know these characters and I love the little moments like that.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
I've finally got round to checking out the last few episodes, and it was excellent as always. What really stands out to me is not the super hot sex scenes, or the great storytelling, but how sweet and heartfelt several of the scenes are. We really get to know these characters and I love the little moments like that.
True, but "sweet and heartfelt" ended with Elsaverse Transitions where Jason cheats on Elsa with Trisha. I don't know who's more pissed at it, me or Tora Tora.png , but cheating is a bridge too far for me. But that's on me.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2020
True, but "sweet and heartfelt" ended with Elsaverse Transitions where Jason cheats on Elsa with Trisha. I don't know who's more pissed at it, me or Tora View attachment 1306207 , but cheating is a bridge too far for me. But that's on me.
It's weird, having made the choices for Jason in the first game (as we all have) I feel a strange entitlement regarding his decisions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good on Tlaero I guess, for making me so attached to the characters.

Reactions: L0MBR0

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Jason didn't actually have a choice either. It's not an accident that it was Trisha who was given the job to seduce him...

Tlaero

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Jason didn't actually have a choice either. It's not an accident that it was Trisha who was given the job to seduce him...

Tlaero
C'mon, giving into seduction is a choice, just like remaining faithful is a choice. She didn't force him at gunpoint, he did it willingly.
I get that you wanted to portray cheating and it's cool. Just not my thing, is all.

Anyways, ATB (y)

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Unless you're dealing with someone who is unnaturally good at seduction...

It wasn't that I wanted to portray cheating, per se, it's that I wanted there to be conflict and interesting situations in the world. If the end result of every game is "And they all lived happily ever after," the stories become boring. I've either need to stop using the characters that people want to see, or I've got to put them into challenging situations and have them work through them. I'm actually doing a mix of those two options.

Tlaero

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

It wasn't that I wanted to portray cheating, per se, it's that I wanted there to be conflict and interesting situations in the world. If the end result of every game is "And they all lived happily ever after," the stories become boring. I've either need to stop using the characters that people want to see, or I've got to put them into challenging situations and have them work through them. I'm actually doing a mix of those two options.

Tlaero
Also some of us fear for his life.

I mean his girlfriend both knows where he lives and can kill him in his sleep.

Reactions: c_oriole

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
He still had the power to choose, unless she cast a spell on him. :LOL:
I totally understand your reasoning though.
Also some of us fear for his life.

I mean his girlfriend both knows where he lives and can kill him in his sleep.
Uhm yeah... and now she has a valid reason to do just that. Great logic. :LOL:

Last edited:

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I guess the real question is, what will she be more angry about, him sleeping with Trisha, or him losing Morpheus?

I haven't killed off any main characters yet. I suspect that would really annoy people. :)

Tlaero

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes