VN Ren'Py Completed Elsaverse: Transitions [Ep. 1-7] [Tora Productions]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Tlaero talking about games and since somebody mentioned iksanbot,do you know if the game Mortze and iksanbot were working on called "Science of Lust" is still being made ? We only got the prologue but the game was interesting and the girls were gorgeous. If for some reason that project was dropped can you or Mortze include some of that game models in another game
Regrettably, iksanabot wasn't able to devote enough time to make Science of Lust a reality. The silver lining there is that all of his writers (particularly, me) abandoning him pushed Mortze to write "The Warrior's Heart," which was fantastic.

A significant number of the models in SoL were actually from earlier Elsaverse games (though you had to be really observant to recognize a few of them). The most important one is Serena, and it's a crime against nature that I haven't included her in another game (aside from a cameo in DF and a steamy sex scene in AAA). I will say that there's a reason she's mentioned in Transitions...

Other than Serena, the character that I liked the best in the SoL preview was the sassy asian barista.

It seems really unlikely that SoL will ever happen. Mortze is hard at work on the sequel to The Warrior's Heart, and I've un-abandoned him. I've got two Elsaverse games planned for the future and no end of things I could write after that.

Tlaero

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's fair. No matter how far into the overarching story a VN is, every release needs to be at least entertaining on its own. If it's not, that's on me. Thank you for giving this one a try, and I hope you enjoy it.

Tlaero
i'm sure they're interesting (this has been so far, otherwise this wouldn't be on playlist) but this didn't hookup so well that i'd play prev. games. maybe some day.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Tlaero have you thought about putting all of the previous games and stories into one big collection, so newcomers can play and follow the Elsaverse in the correct order all from one package?

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
Download Unofficial Android Port

Elsaverse: Transitions [Ep. 1-4] [Tora Productions]

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
It would be a fairly large download, but that's a reasonable idea. I'll think about it. Thanks!

Tlaero
Thank you! I just looked at all of my folders with the Elsaverse games and it came out to 1.3 GB, which is smaller than a lot of the games uploaded here. This would solve the question of what order to play/read the stories and have them all collected in one place, always available, even the lesser known things.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Westinaction

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"Visual Novel" is a novel with images..."visuals."
"Kinetic novel" is a type of visual novel, only you get no choices.
"Game" refers to something interactive, where you get to make choices and or move characters and/or objects around.

If there are no choices in a kinetic novel, then how can it be considered a game? It's a novel with images.

Before I downloaded this, I read the notes to make sure it didn't say kinetic novel. Much to my surprise, I downloaded a kinetic novel. This really needs to be labeled kinetic. It just saves wasted bandwidth/data.

Reactions: moskyx

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I don't own the thread, so I can't change the tags. Sorry you wasted your time, though.

I find it weird that we need multiple versions of tags that say "Novel" in them. Novels (paper books) don't have choices. I'm not sure why we should expect "Visual" novels to have choices. "Visual Novel" sounds like a Comic book to me (and they don't have choices either). And how does taking away choices make the novel "Kinetic"? If anything, I'd expect "Kinetic" to be more ... active? ... than "Visual."

Just rambling here. I know that you folks didn't make up the titles.

Tlaero

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
You can always report the OP asking moderators to include the tags you think the thread is missing

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
I've been away from the scene for a while, so I just discovered this, and I love seeing these characters again. Particularly AAA, as I love the text stories you wrote about them, and it's great to see a bit more of them in visual form. Speaking of AAA, is there any plan to conclude Darkness Falls? Sorry if it's been discussed before and I missed it.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Thank you, Brocho! Especially thank you for reading AAA. I know that text only stories are a hard sell in this genre.

The current Darkness Falls episodes aren't going to be updated again. Having written "Won: Darkness Within," and now revisiting things with Blake and Won here in Transitions, it wouldn't really make sense to pick up at "Episode 8" of DF. Also, DF was in HTML and I've moved development to Renpy. I do expect to continue working with the characters, though. It's conceivable that I could start up a new Darkness Falls series in Renpy, but that would be fairly far in the future if it happened. Transitions is setting up the next two Elsaverse games, and those will be interspersed by Mortze solo projects. So, even if I decided to go back to Darkness Falls after those, it's not something anyone should be holding their breaths over.

Tlaero

Reactions: Brocho

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Well, this is a short story, so it's not very big anyway. But, more importantly, I don't waste your bandwidth on uncompressed images that your eyes are incapable of seeing the benefit of. (And, if you're about to say, "No, I can see the difference!" then try this first: )

Tlaero

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Well, this is a short story, so it's not very big anyway. But, more importantly, I don't waste your bandwidth on uncompressed images that your eyes are incapable of seeing the benefit of. (And, if you're about to say, "No, I can see the difference!" then try this first: )

Tlaero
I think you should post that test in the general section of the forum. It would be a funny experiment

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017

Tlaero
To see difference you need to see at least _two_ pictures. Side by side, randomized left right and option to select the better quality.

Of course the artistic style in this case makes it futile.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
To see difference you need to see at least _two_ pictures. Side by side, randomized left right and option to select the better quality.

Of course the artistic style in this case makes it futile.
No, the point isn't if you can noticed if one is higher quality than the other. The point is, without that side by side comparison, (which you will not have when you are playing a game) most people can't tell if they are looking at a compressed image or not.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes