VN Ren'Py Completed Elsaverse: Transitions [Ep. 1-7] [Tora Productions]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Marco6661

Apr 25, 2018
looks interesting, ill wait for the update when sex scenes start.
Then you can start right away, because sex scenes... you'll find them. ;-)
It is currently episode 3 which has just been put online and the galipettes appear since episode 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boobman4424
Oct 21, 2019
Is it possible to play with male mc only ??
The game doesn't really have an MC. It's a series of short stories in which you follow multiple characters 'simultaneously'.
But if your question is whether you can choose who you want to follow, then the answer is 'no'.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Furthermore, the stories are intended to bridge the gap between the previous 5 games and 10 short stories in this universe and the future ones. If you haven't played any of those, I'm not sure this is the place to start.

Tlaero

Reactions: MeiLing

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
It was great, super happy for Chloe, but the inner dialog during sex scene was a bit juring. With the context why she so good at sex, it was a turn off for me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the problem is not the experience, but that she gain it not of her own will.
Well, yeah that was her whole story ark in the Elsaverse games.

Her redemption came around in Saving Chloe which is the 4th in the Elsaverse stories.

Dreaming with Elsa.
Redemption for Jessika.
Finding Miranda.
Saving Chloe.

This follows on from them and ties in with the short stories.

Chloe's story is already told, we all know what happened to her. This is nothing new and can't be changed.

Oct 21, 2019
Well, yeah that was her whole story ark in the Elsaverse games.

Her redemption came around in Saving Chloe which is the 4th in the Elsaverse stories.

Dreaming with Elsa.
Redemption for Jessika.
Finding Miranda.
Saving Chloe.

This follows on from them and ties in with the short stories.

Chloe's story is already told, we all know what happened to her. This is nothing new and can't be changed.
Sooooo..... it seems I completely missed the fact that this is part of a series...
Good to know! Although I also liked the short stories without the history. Thanks for the heads up.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Congratulations, Chloe and Paul.
I'm glad to see that my favorite couple is doing well and now I know what they have done after Saving Chloe.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: beycoast62

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Congratulations, Chloe and Paul.
I'm glad to see that my favorite couple is doing well and now I know what they have done after Saving Chloe.
Out of everyone from the series Chloe and Miranda were the 2 I wanted to do well.

Chloe because, damn the girl had a shit life and deserves all the happiness and Miranda because girl needs sleep.

Reactions: c_oriole

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Out of everyone from the series Chloe and Miranda were the 2 I wanted to do well.

Chloe because, damn the girl had a shit life and deserves all the happiness and Miranda because girl needs sleep.
In the case of Miranda, I originally thought the Crow`s bottle would help her. But it was obviously shackles, not cure. We will have to wait to see if a visit of Europe will help.
Otherwise, I liked Chloe and Paul the most, because they had the strongest foundations for building a relationship.
I also get canonical end of their story without any astray.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Honest question: What's the difference between a "Kinetic Novel" and "Visual Novel"?

Loaded question: What is the threshold that makes something a "game"? (This clearly isn't one, but I wonder if there's consensus on that answer.)

Tlaero

Reactions: Avaron1974
Oct 21, 2019
Honest question: What's the difference between a "Kinetic Novel" and "Visual Novel"?

Loaded question: What is the threshold that makes something a "game"? (This clearly isn't one, but I wonder if there's consensus on that answer.)

Tlaero
A visual novel is pretty much what's in the name, a (digital) story with visuals. A visual novel can be a kinetic novel if there are no (meaningful) choices to be made (so if the story is completely linear).

A game is anything where the player/reader has to do something to progress the story, even if it's something small like clicking through text/dialogue/start/save/load. As opposed to watching a movie.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes