VN Ren'Py Completed Elsaverse: Transitions [Ep. 1-7] [Tora Productions]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
So far I believe it is just you, but I am sure that another disney princess/fan might show up at some point though! :ROFLMAO:

I peeked because Tora Productions was listed as the creators. Last time I checked Tlaero had retired due to a desire to be more present in the lives of those around her while not hiding her naughty little hobbit hobby from them! :unsure:
Glad to have her back! Now we just need to convince this duo to work on more games in the Pandora line instead of the elseverse. The elsaverse games are good, no doubt about it, but they are just not on the same level as Pandora.

May fortune, creativity and not least of all; speed, be present for Tora Productions(Tlaero and Mortze/Mortzeart.) both in this endeavour and future ones! (... and hopefully Pandora 2 will be created next!)
Many cheers from me, ZzZ!
Same here both are super great, but I've been waiting to get to know Rita better for years now. I know that Mortze's passion right now in The Warrior's Heart, yet Pandora was an amazing experiment.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Pandora is Mortze not Tlaero. Elsaverse is Tlaero's baby which is why more stuff is coming out for that.

Mortze is currently working on his Star Wars stuff when not working with Tlaero so no Pandora plans in the near future.

As for not being on the same level, that's very subjective .... also you're wrong.
Wasn't pandora the game that forced you play as a fat weeb/incel on a boat preying on a teenage girl? One of the most disgusting adult VNs I have played.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Right, I know. I just meant the next story in the universe.

Also, I hope we can get the rest of the HTML stories remastered in Renpy!

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
Incest need
Never going to happen.

Wasn't pandora the game that forced you play as a fat weeb/incel on a boat preying on a teenage girl? One of the most disgusting adult VNs I have played.
Pandora's main character was a disappointment for many (including myself), but I wouldn't classify him as an incel. And yeah, the girl he was pursuing looking way too young didn't help. However there were many other gorgeous women in the game, I'm hoping to see them in Pandora sequels, if we get them someday.

Last edited:

Marco6661

Apr 25, 2018
Always a pleasure to discover a Tlaero & Mortze production.
Thanks to the Mods for pointing out that, as almost every time, this production is also available in Spanish, German and French. Thanks in order to Moskys, AbyssalEros, and yours truly.

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Amazing art work. The story work is impeccable. The Elsa series is something else. LOL Elsa-else go figure little things that make you laugh.

I would wish you Luck but with the skill it is not need!!! Keep up the great work!!! Cheers!!!

oxygenjunkie

Feb 2, 2020
In Pandora, MC is an engineering college student & the girl just finished high school, both from UK. A 21/22 year old & a 18 year old is not normal but technically legal. (At least, that's how I convinced myself as I enjoyed its fantasy mystery elements.) It's something frowned upon all 20/21/22 years old I personally know. Is MC fat? Yes. Does that matter? It's subjective.

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
graphics is somewhat better than the previous game. in previous game the bloom or HDR was too much.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I meant others like Multiplicity, Learning to Fly, Royal Guard, etc. Maybe there could be a Renpy collection of all the short stories.
To be honest, those might be fairly easy to do. I might even do them If I have some time :p

Not sure if the demand is big enough, it's basically Short Kinetic VNs so easy to play them on html.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
To be honest, those might be fairly easy to do. I might even do them If I have some time :p
If you do, that would be wonderful! I’m sure there’s demand, and maybe fans don’t even know about some of these stories. I think in one of these topics there is a link to a collection of the stories, but it would be so helpful if they are all in one package, and there is a dedicated topic for them so it’s easier for people to find.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
If you do, that would be wonderful! I’m sure there’s demand, and maybe fans don’t even know about some of these stories. I think in one of these topics there is a link to a collection of the stories, but it would be so helpful if they are all in one package, and there is a dedicated topic for them so it’s easier for people to find.
Yup, I think all those stories are here to download

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Yeah so a complete short story collection would include:

• Learning to Fly
  • Royal Guard
  • Beginnings
  • Dreaming with the Dead
  • FM Alpha
  • Dream Master
  • Multiplicity
  • AAA
  • Demon Guard
  • Won: Darkness Within
And the only thing that would be left in HTML is Darkness Falls, and we really need that moved to Renpy too! :D

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes