Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Elysion [Ep. 2 v0.15] palemaster

Original Size Win/Linux: 538 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 167 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 141 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
palemaster pls add ntr/sharing in planned tag so people who don't like it can ignore and move on .
Yeah or add a dev notes if that is indeed planned content and if so what will be the extent of it being avoidable or not. Group sex and cheating are slight warnings, but can be purely from point of MC or from point of NPC's and involve both males and females. Always nice both for the players that love or hate that content to know it will be in before they attach themselves to a game and saves dev from a negative shitstorm when it does happens. :)

Reactions: HansDampf788

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Penis Roughness -1000
We are here to see the world reflected in that penis... I mean, reflections used to be render time eaters. In this case, in my opinion, that is a waste of render time.

No other criticism. i will try it

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well so if u choice to to stay with juliet and not fuck stripper at the end u will be cucked by Preston? dont see avoidable much
doesnt say anything happened with him it was just MC speculating. considering theres an actual NTR warning on one of the choices i doubt choosing the Juliet route would lead to NTR.

likely will be cleared up next update

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
The game really needs a proper proofreader - and it is really short. ^^

Oh - and there are a lot of pointless black screens, I think mostly after some choices.
Sometimes I worry about that. I put the black screens to convey the idea that a little time has passed.
:unsure: well lets hope that she will be honest in answer, not like her sister was....
Knowing that a lot of people seriously dislike that, I garantee that no NTR will happen in the future with the MC unless you pick the correct (or wrong) highlighted choices.
Good stuff, palemaster! There are a few struggles with English here and there, but nothing major, and the variety of options in how to play the MC is hugely appreciated. As someone else pointed out up-thread a ways, though, be careful that you don't commit to managing too many branching and intersecting paths this early.

A minor niggle: I ran into an exception error when going directly to meet Yumi on day 2 because the d2ylate variable didn't exist (it gets set to True if you have the drink with Adele before going to meet her). I just set it manually to False.

Tags are for content currently in the game. I don't think there's any NTR in there currently, just a few choices that you are told "may lead to NTR" in the future.

I have to disagree with the example; that scene was a solid example of how to do it right: Allowing you to play the MC as more romantic, dominant, or passive according to preference, all still getting a nice scene with Julia appropriate to your choices (and the option to turn her down entirely if you're clinically insane).
Thanks for that. I fixed this issue for the next patch.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Knowing that a lot of people seriously dislike that, I garantee that no NTR will happen in the future with the MC unless you pick the correct (or wrong) highlighted choices.
Might be wise to add that sentence to OP or dev notes. Should at least save you some question and wonder in players whether they should try out the game on both sides of the fence. Renders look good and story could be good if chars and their interactions are gripping, so based on that sentence will try out the game. :)

It is not that I cannot handle NTR (except for direct family members getting raped or similar blackmailed or mind controlled) or NPC's having sex without MC, just I find those scenes rarely hot and find story and chars rarely engaging in those games so tend to avoid games that heavily focus on NPC's having sex.

Reactions: Nospamwss

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I have to disagree with the example; that scene was a solid example of how to do it right: Allowing you to play the MC as more romantic, dominant, or passive according to preference, all still getting a nice scene with Julia appropriate to your choices (and the option to turn her down entirely if you're clinically insane).
Eh, we will have to disagree on your point. What I want is a "romantic, asshole, or just let her know you are using her shower"... Instead of the current selection where the MC just goes and uses the shower without telling her.

And if she ditches the MC at the bar so that he has to be driven home by the bartender I will happily turn her down in future.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
palemaster my god man the visuals of the girls you really out did yourself expecially yumi and lilly :D nice! so no ntr and future harem ?

Reactions: VOYEUR

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, it is kinda shady that even if you don't go up on stage she still ends up abandoning you at the club.
That whole scene was odd. She and the MC talked about how they were there just to scout it out, watch and not participate. So I played it that way, the MC and her just drank and watched. Turned down the swinging couple (they both were scuzzy looking so it was easy) and I turned down the whore/stripper. Nothing sexual happened in the bar, I figured that was the safe playthrough option (though boring).
When it turns out she "disappeared" I was unhappy with her. She left her "partner" at the bar alone to be taken home by some stranger. Supposedly there's no NTR if you don't make the right/wrong choices... So she decided that she needed to leave and didn't bother taking the MC home too? Not because she wanted to fuck someone else but for some unknown reason (which doesn't include jealousy because the MC didn't fuck anyone either).
We shall see how it goes next update but I am genuinely confused by the manslut MC's behavior. Is he truly inept at juggling all of his relationships? Or is he such a satyromaniac that he doesn't care if he is caught as long as he gets his dick wet?

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes