4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.3_v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I like the cheracters and how the story develops and how kinky this game is AMAZING :love: but I dont like how we are forced too fuck every girl and dont have the decission to stick too one cheracter and than replay and try others. And I dont like how I am foced too be the alpha male that gets every girl with a finger snap. The only strengh of a visual novel is making decission and I would love too roleplay more of a guy that sticks too one girl and be more off a beta that gets his girl stole but other people would may like too play the big bad alpha guy so give us the decission to be diff .

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
I like the cheracters and how the story develops and how kinky this game is AMAZING :love: but I dont like how we are forced too fuck every girl and dont have the decission to stick too one cheracter and than replay and try others. And I dont like how I am foced too be the alpha male that gets every girl with a finger snap. The only strengh of a visual novel is making decission and I would love too roleplay more of a guy that sticks too one girl and be more off a beta that gets his girl stole but other people would may like too play the big bad alpha guy so give us the decission to be diff .
Hello man. Thanks for your feedback. It's my first game and that's important for me to improve.
But other than the prologue, every sex scene can be avoided one way or another. It's not obvious but you can avoid even the scenes inside Elysion.

As for the MC and choices, My goal was to make a character with a developed backstory and personality. I think this alpha and beta view are shallow. People can be complex. That's why I made a character that in the past forgave a betrayal and raised another man's child (which is a beta move). At the same time he is good looking, confident and naturally attracts women interest. And at this point in his life he is the one fucking a married woman (which is a alpha move). So, the choices that I will put in the player hands are on how you treat the ones around you and try to show how different people can react differently to each approach. Moral choices and dilemas I plan to explore towards the middle of the game too.

I think I chose this type of MC because, despite my name and my love for rpg, I always enjoyed more games with a fully developed protagonist. Like The Witcher.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hello man. Thanks for your feedback. It's my first game and that's important for me to to improve.
But other than the prologue, every sex scene can be avoided one way or another. It's not obvious but you can avoid even the scenes inside Elysion.

As for the MC and choices, My goal was to make a character with a developed backstory and personality. I think this alpha and beta view are shallow. People can be complex. That's why I made a character that in the past forgave a betrayal and raised another man's child (which is a beta move). At the same time he is good looking, confident and naturally attracts women interest. And at this point in his life he is the one fucking a married woman (which is a alpha move). So, the choices that I will put in the player hands are on how you treat the ones around you and try to show how different people can react differently to each approach. Moral choices and dilemas I plan to explore towards the middle of the game too.

I think I chose this type of MC because, despite my name and my love for rpg, I always enjoyed more games with a fully developed protagonist. Like The Witcher.
Will the MC be able to break up with any of the women? Julia and Yumi?
As for the alpha/beta BS - I agree people are complex (and the whole Alpha nonsense is debunked “science”) but don’t really see how sleeping with another man’s wife is an “Alpha” move since she’s controlling the MC (he can’t run after her fast enough when she catches him at his apartment with Lilly).
Regardless, I like how fucked up the MC’s life is and look forward to seeing how much worse it gets as he continues to become more entangled with even more women.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Hello man. Thanks for your feedback. It's my first game and that's important for me to improve.

This may be my favorite mc of the games I've played precisely because he's a confident smooth-operator navigating through very compelling past and present adversity. I was prepared to join the $10 tier on Patreon today, but did the $5 instead because of the tier system you set up. From what I could tell, you give all the early access incentive away at the $5 level instead of laddering up like other developers I've seen.

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
This may be my favorite mc of the games I've played precisely because he's a confident smooth-operator navigating through very compelling past and present adversity. I was prepared to join the $10 tier on Patreon today, but did the $5 instead because of the tier system you set up. From what I could tell, you give all the early access incentive away at the $5 level instead of laddering up like other developers I've seen.
I need to think of rewards other than early access. Because I don't think its fair to make $2 or $5 dolars patrons wait while the game is out here for everyone to play.

I really need to stop and rework my patreon tier rewards and incentives...Hopefuly I'll be able to convince you to update your pledge in the future. Thank you so much for you support. You made my friday a lot happier :love:.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ceesko

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
I need to think of rewards other than early access. Because I don't think its fair to make $2 or $5 dolars patrons wait while the game is out here for everyone to play.

I really need to stop and rework my patreon tier rewards and incentives...Hopefuly I'll be able to convince you to update your pledge in the future. Thank you so much for you support. You made my friday a lot happier :love:.
Generally early access is the only thing that interests me. You are more generous with that than other developers I've seen, which actually hurt you as far as my donation. I'm still getting acclimated to Patreon. Don't even know what Discord is. Certainly even earlier access to stuff could convince me to move up.

The game is great. Renders are all attractive and unique-looking, including even the mc. I don't recall seeing the same characters in other games. The failing spa business, the complicated relationships with the women, the ex-wife backstory, and Juli going off to see that mother"cucker" Brad all got me biting my nails... but in a good way.

• Love
Reactions: palemaster

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Generally early access is more like a beta. Although most are stable, some can have annoying bugs. Up to you to pay more simply because you want to test it early. I'm not a fan of that practice, furthermore this site has it at the same time than the highest tier in most cases. There are better ways to incentivize it imo

Reactions: palemaster and DA22

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just got to the club and I have mixed feelings.
Seems the [Deny] Variable is tied to NTR. I want to avoid all NTR while still getting the maximum women I can.
Should I be trying to lower or increase the [Deny] variable if I want to keep all the women to myself?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: mommysboiii

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I completed the current version of the game.
Here are my thoughts

I like Teresa, Jess, Lilly, Yumi, Julia, and Adele.
There models are gorgeous and most of them have endearing personalities.

The premise of this game is extremely misleading.
If I had known it revolves around a swinging club, I wouldn't of bothered.
I don't like games that play with the player's jealousy, whether its NTR, Sharing, or Voyeurism.
It is clear that these will be the main themes for the game so I don't think this will be for me.

If the game had a simple yes/no switch at the start, asking if you want to Enable/Disable NTR and then choices leading to that content never appeared like a lot of games do lately (The Tyrant) that would be different.
I do not enjoy the tension it brings to the story to have to mean mug down every male I come across. Having to balance time with all these crazy women is more than enough drama and dramatic tension for me.

I can see where people are coming from about MC being a cuck due to raising Teresa. I personally would of told Bella to fuck off soon as I found out she cheated. But I personally would of told her to fuck off and taken the kid. It isn't Teresa's fault her mom is a whore and her "bio" dad is a jagoff. As far as she knows and how she's always acted is as MC's little girl. Genetics don't make you family, Love/Effort makes you family.

Julia leaving the MC at the club no matter what choice you make is complete bullshit.
I can see reasons for it if you fuck the stripper but even if you are on your best behavior she leaves you cuz you got drunk? Even when she explained later, it just makes Julia sound like a unreasonable bitch. I love her character, don't do this to her just to make sure MC and Lilly have some dialog, there are other ways to make a convo happen.

"Rio" is a character I'm conflicted about.
She is obviously gorgeous, and the dialog with her makes her seem like she's that right mix of Sexual but discerning.
Then again, that all depends on how truthful you believe her "I don't normally do this" and "I don't like to share" statements are. She is a stripper at a sex club after all. lol. If she was telling the truth and doesn't normally have sex with patrons or swing with Lydia and just did so because she was horny and drunk then awesome, I want to know more about her.
If that's just a line she says to MC to seem less like a whore, then nah, hard pass. She can join Lydia in the whore corner.

There is a lot to like about the game, Yumi is gorgeous and so is Julia.
We just need to get Yumi to leave her husband. Same with Adele and Robert.

I'm trying to figure out a way I personally would be okay with The Club, because its a primary fixture for the game and I generally don't like voyeurism or sharing the girls.

Only thing I could think of is if MC bought Elysion and used it as a way for him to play in public with his girls and have them play with other women and/or use The Club as a recruiting ground for the harem but that's it. Don't want any other cocks around my girls besides the MC.

I doubt that the story would go this way though, I can already foresee the Antagonist David being the one who owns the club. If it is what the story revolves around and we've yet to meet this "powerful shadowy antagonist" it only makes sense for the guy who cucked you to own the club and the story to be about you struggling to not lose all the other girls to him too.
If that's the case, haaaaaard pass.

But yeah, so far, I'll have to see. I 'm not thrilled as this premise screams NTR focused game but I'll give it an update or so to see how things go. Hopefully things can improve and I won't have to even think about the NTR bs.

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
I didn't find anything ntr, even on the elysium when the ntr option appeared, nothing ntr, is there anything? // i need walktrough to ntr

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes