4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
A simple line of dialogue saying the MC didn't want to go home when Julia wanted to because he was too drunk, so she got home alone by herself (on the good path) may be enough to alleviate this issue
Yeah that was my remark as well in an earlier post. :) Well it does not destroy her character immediately for me, but it does not score her bonus points either and I think I would at least have made remark about it to her especially if basically I would have spent all my time with her that is not something I appreciated to be left alone there without a word or warning.

Now whether that might lead to a negative reaction from Julia, authorative or whatever is up to the dev as always. :p

Reactions: laeg and palemaster

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I haven't found any NTR scenes at the moment, only her mentioning the next day that something has occurred, I think will we get to see some NTR scenes later on in the game if you decide to go down that route.
So you must click the choice where is written "(may lead to NTR)" to activate it in the future updates?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
As someone here has already commented, Julia panics when she sees how things are developing (at that moment one girl is giving the MC a blowjob) and more people begin to approach. And it is probably a cultural issue, but I agree that it is not the same to leave a man alone in that type of place than a woman. To her drunk if it is easy for someone to take her to a private room inside or outside the premises discreetly and fuck her. A guy is more difficult to do something like that, and more a big guy like this. My problem with that scene was the misunderstanding that Julia was leaving without a skirt or panties and it seemed that she was going to something else in the direction of Presto than to take an Uber. Already cleared by the way by the Dev

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
As someone here has already commented, Julia panics when she sees how things are developing (at that moment one girl is giving the MC a blowjob) and more people begin to approach. And it is probably a cultural issue, but I agree that it is not the same to leave a man alone in that type of place than a woman. To her drunk if it is easy for someone to take her to a private room inside or outside the premises discreetly and fuck her. A guy is more difficult to do something like that, and more a big guy like this. My problem with that scene was the misunderstanding that Julia was leaving without a skirt or panties and it seemed that she was going to something else in the direction of Presto than to take an Uber. Already cleared by the way by the Dev
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
How is the NTR ?
Very avoidable. Currently, it's only hinted that something happened between one of your girlfriends and another guy in a swing club, but only if you make a series of wrong choices that piss her off. There is also a clear ntr warning in one the choices.

The backstory is hard to take for some. The mc's ex-wife cheated on him and got pregnant with another dude's baby. He accepted her back and agreed to pretend the baby was his. She then cheated on him again and he left her. The ex-wife has now mysteriously disappeared.

Reactions: palemaster

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Damn, this was a surprise! The characters feel unique and attractive, story and dialogue flow are perfect. I never felt bored or out of place. MC is a cool giga jaw chad guy, there are no annoying/bitchy characters that MC sucks up to for any dumb reason like in most other VN's. Render quality and especially the artistic angles are very good. I loved how the shots were taken.

I check out less popular games around here without any expectancy but this made into my top lists, bookmarked.

Best wishes dev, hope you get the support and player attraction you need. Can't wait for more of this story! Fingers crossed.

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
How is the NTR ?
So will the NTR just be an afterthought in this game or will it be fully developed?
Despite the fear and the preemptive complaints, NTR will never be the focus of the game. I don't have plans to fully develop a NTR scene in the near future. But it may happen in the later stages of the game if serves the narrative. But I'll be careful to make it avoidable.

Last edited:

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Furthermore, personally, I don't think what she did was that bad. Maybe due to cultural and/or generation differences. In my younger years, when I was single and used to go out more, I left friends behind and was left behind in some occasions. I've never felt responsible for a bad mannered drunk and never held anyone responsible when I act like it.
wtf? where u was rising? my friends well beeing was my first concern (and their to) that is why we ended in lots of good times and fights :D

but never me or my friends would abandon one in club (even drunk and bad manered)

Last edited:

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Stupid question - How do I attach a fan banner to my posts? Not that I post a lot, but this game deserves more support.
sig.jpg
Then you can use this code to add the banner :
You have to remove all the "*" from it

edit: You can also go to this thread and request a custom banner :D

Last edited:

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
View attachment 1075866
Then you can use this code to add the banner :
You have to remove all the "*" from it

edit: You can also go to this thread and request a custom banner :D
Thanks. I'll try it later when I have time to focus. Don't post frequently, but I at least want to have the banner displayed when I do post to threads of the five other games I currently support.

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
I really like the story of the interview (path ntr) where she takes our warning lightly, it's very well thought out (the other paths are surely great too), I'm waiting for the interview then you will have a new one patron.
Good job Palemaster <3

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes