4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
This may be my favorite mc of the games I've played precisely because he's a confident smooth-operator navigating through very compelling past and present adversity. I was prepared to join the $10 tier on Patreon today, but did the $5 instead because of the tier system you set up. From what I could tell, you give all the early access incentive away at the $5 level instead of laddering up like other developers I've seen.
i blame you for the change in patron tiers that i cant see NSFW wallpapers anymore:cautious::LOL:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Seems the [Deny] Variable is tied to NTR. I want to avoid all NTR while still getting the maximum women I can.
Should I be trying to lower or increase the [Deny] variable if I want to keep all the women to myself?
The dev has already responded to the NTR thing upstream. For the Deny thing, see also here and here (keep it low to stay on their good side, basically).

I didn't find anything ntr, even on the elysium when the ntr option appeared, nothing ntr, is there anything? // i need walktrough to ntr
There isn't any yet. Just a few choices that we are told may lead to NTR in the future.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I know you needed to have that in for your own reasons and game purposes, but fact Julia leaves MC there drunk while she had the transport when brought him there, already reflects negatively enough on her as a friend and someone you can trust when it comes down to it.

Personally someone just walking away in such a situation without a word or warning in a swinging club would not be someone I would go out with again even if was a male friend or help me trust them. Let alone that it helps someone to be regarded as LI or even more wifey material. :p Where I come from you do look out after your friends when go out with them and especially when they get drunk, whether they are male or female and I expect same from my female friends as well. Now that you may stop going out with them if they make a habit of it is another thing. :)

Last edited:

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Yeah I know you needed to have that in for your own reasons and game purposes, but fact Julia leaves MC there drunk while she had the transport when brought him there, already reflects negatively enough on her as a friend and someone you can trust when it comes down to it.

Personally someone just walking away in such a situation without a word or warning in a swinging club would not be someone I would go out with again even if was a male friend or help me trust them. Let alone that it helps someone to be LI or even more wifey material. :p Where I come from you do look out after your friends when go out with them and especially when they get drunk, whether they are male or female and I expect same from my female friends as well. Now that you may stop going out with them if they make it a habit of it is another thing. :)
I see your post as a critic to the character and her personality, not to the writing. Am I right? Her behaviour is part of the story I'm telling. You can play the game accordingly to your moral compass and cut ties with her.

Furthermore, personally, I don't think what she did was that bad. Maybe due to cultural and/or generation differences. In my younger years, when I was single and used to go out more, I left friends behind and was left behind in some occasions. I've never felt responsible for a bad mannered drunk and never held anyone responsible when I act like it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I see your post as a critic to the character and her personality, not to the writing. Am I right? Her behaviour is part of the story I'm telling. You can play the game accordingly to your moral compass and cut ties with her.

Furthermore, personally, I don't think what she did was that bad. Maybe due to cultural and/or generation differences. In my younger years, when I was single and used to go out more, I left friends behind and was left behind in some occasions. I've never felt responsible for a bad mannered drunk and never held anyone responsible when I act like it.
Definitely a cultural difference then and maybe also generational and fact some of the neighborhoods I went out in were not per se safe for either males or females so if we went out to those places we tended to look after each other a bit whether male or female. :) Those things happen after all, though hard to say it is a criticism as such anyway since it may well have been intended as well, just that it is not only sex scenes or NTR per se that might make characters have a good or bad impression.

Just a mention by Julia she was leaving and a refusal of MC to follow her would have already changed that scene a lot for me. The way it was done now did not feel like Julia is someone you can trust or has any care for Mc when it comes down to it. Would you have left your date behind drunk in a sex/swing club even if you would have been annoyed or got a chance at another girl? Some venting by MC like in spoiler might also have worked :p

Last edited:

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Definitely a cultural difference then and maybe also generational and fact some of the neighborhoods I went out in were not per se safe for either males or females so if we went out to those places we tended to look after each other a bit whether male or female. :) Those things happen after all, though hard to say it is a criticism as such anyway since it may well have been intended as well, just that it is not only sex scenes or NTR per se that might make characters have a good or bad impression.

Just a mention by Julia she was leaving and a refusal of MC to follow her would have already changed that scene a lot for me. The way it was done now did not feel like Julia is someone you can trust or has any care for Mc when it comes down to it. Would you have left your date behind drunk in a sex/swing club even if you would have been annoyed or got a chance at another girl? Some venting by MC like in spoiler might also have worked :p
Maybe my memory is off, but wasn't the mc getting his dick sucked when Julia left? It would be different if the mc was passed out on the couch and Julia abandoned him. But to me it fit Julia's personality that she panicked and left when other swingers joined in because while she is curious, she is very reluctant to participate. She trusts and is willing to do some wild stuff with the mc, but not others at this point, if you treat her right.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Maybe my memory is off, but wasn't the mc getting his dick sucked when Julia left? It would be different if the mc was passed out on the couch and Julia abandoned him. But to me it fit Julia's personality that she panicked and left when other swingers joined in because while she is curious, she is very reluctant to participate. She trusts and is willing to do some wild stuff with the mc, but not others at this point, if you treat her right.
Even then she would have had the option to stop other swingers especially since he was with her and somewhat drunk she would have had every right to do so or ask him to leave before things came that far. Now if MC at that time would not listen to her, things would change a bit. But her just up and go is something else at least in my eyes. Especially as she is an adult and not a 16 yo girl.

But answer of dev was already good enough and that it is mainly a cultural difference, just for me she did not score bonus points there in the wifey stakes and yeah I would have likely been venting a bit next time I saw her if had been nice in club to her and mainly concentrated on her while we had been there. :) (On other hand I likely also would have made excuses for getting drunk if she had gotten me home safely and she would have scored bonus points).

Last edited:

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Would you have left your date behind drunk in a sex/swing club even if you would have been annoyed or got a chance at another girl? Some venting by MC like in spoiler might also have worked :p
I don't think that leave a drunk male behind anywhere is equivalent to leave a drunk female. Swinger club or otherwise. So no. I've never left a date or a girl friend behind. Especially since a drunken woman tend to be easier to control than a man. For good or for evil.

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't think that leave a drunk male behind anywhere is equivalent to leave a drunk female. Swinger club or otherwise. So no. I've never left a date or a girl friend behind. Especially since a drunken woman tend to be easier to control than a man. For good or for evil.
See there we have a cultural or experience difference, :p I have also seen some pretty bad things happen to males in situations like that even if they tended to be more of a physical violent nature as sexual per se, while females actually tended to be safer in reality as long as they did not do something really stupid as leaving with a wrong guy, since quite often someone would step in for them, but way less likely to step in for another guy unless was a friend.

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
I might have to go back to try some different options. I like Julia, so I don't know if I can handle treating her badly. But I didn't even try fucking the stripper. I might go take a look some time today.
If you want to know exaclty what you have to do to achieve that outcome read spoiler:

Reactions: pochops

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
palemaster Hi friend, i have ended the game and selected various choices, there is a way to activate the NTR scenes? What choices must select for make fuck Preston by Julia (that is supposed to be the MC's girlfriend)?

Reactions: godzilla0812

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
palemaster Hi friend, i have ended the game and selected various choices, there is a way to activate the NTR scenes? What choices must select for make fuck Preston by Julia (that is supposed to be the MC's girlfriend)?
I haven't found any NTR scenes at the moment, only her mentioning the next day that something has occurred, I think will we get to see some NTR scenes later on in the game if you decide to go down that route.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018

That is the thing that bothered me about the Elysion choices, no matter what you do, even if you choose to be good and just drink with Julia she still abandons you for getting too drunk. What kind of girlfriend abandons her drunk boyfriend at a swinging/sex club on their first time? Especially when he's been approached by multiple women?

It just feels very inconsistent as Julia has otherwise shown herself to be kind and attentive as a GF. So this is more a writing complaint then a character complaint for me at least.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
That is the thing that bothered me about the Elysion choices, no matter what you do, even if you choose to be good and just drink with Julia she still abandons you for getting too drunk. What kind of girlfriend abandons her drunk boyfriend at a swinging/sex club on their first time? Especially when he's been approached by multiple women?

It just feels very inconsistent as Julia has otherwise shown herself to be kind and attentive as a GF. So this is more a writing complaint then a character complaint for me at least.
A simple line of dialogue saying the MC didn't want to go home when Julia wanted to because he was too drunk, so she got home alone by herself (on the good path) may be enough to alleviate this issue

mr.rooter

Jun 3, 2017
So is anybody else that uses Wine to play Windows games on Mac having issues with a lot of games now unable to do so? Ive noticed any game that shows a 32.exe at the end will no longer work with the Wine app.

Reactions: Luchador2008
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes