Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I don't know if this is a bug or a feature, but my progress number is 138/132
I had this problem too but because of a quest that comes back in a loop even when finished (goblin clothes quest)
I'm still not sure how that is happening yet. Some people have reported it but I can't get it to replicate. Errors can definitely drive the number higher than 132.

soadeths

Dec 4, 2021
I'm still not sure how that is happening yet. Some people have reported it but I can't get it to replicate. Errors can definitely drive the number higher than 132.
[/CITATION]
I can give you my savegame if you want, then as I said, I started a new game and when I saw that there were bugs I applied the patch of correction rather late, I do not know if it played to cause this quest bug.

When I will be motivated to do a new game with the patch from the beginning, I will tell you if I have this bug again.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I can give you my savegame if you want, then as I said, I started a new game and when I saw that there were bugs I applied the patch of correction rather late, I do not know if it played to cause this quest bug.

When I will be motivated to do a new game with the patch from the beginning, I will tell you if I have this bug again.
Just to make sure I'm looking in the right place, which part is replaying? Is it the one where she makes a big noise and gets upset or the returning to the shop scene where she gets the new clothes?

soadeths

Dec 4, 2021
Just to make sure I'm looking in the right place, which part is replaying? Is it the one where she makes a big noise and gets upset or the returning to the shop scene where she gets the new clothes?
This is the whole thing in fact.
Once the clothes are bought and recovered and given, the quest ends well, but in the afternoon several days later, I again have the scene where she tears all her clothes just before the meal and all the rest of the quest and restart, what is surprising is that the dialogue tells me that it is "still" 10 pieces for clothes as if it was expected that I would return to buy clothes again.

Reactions: Soniram

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
This is the whole thing in fact.
Once the clothes are bought and recovered and given, the quest ends well, but in the afternoon several days later, I again have the scene where she tears all her clothes just before the meal and all the rest of the quest and restart, what is surprising is that the dialogue tells me that it is "still" 10 pieces for clothes as if it was expected that I would return to buy clothes again.
Well, the talk with Berton only flags if you've asked about it before or not, as buying the clothes is supposed to "lock off" the option to buy then. This helps a lot, though, thank you.

Vyniril

Aug 7, 2017
Been really enjoying this game as well as your other side project. Just a few questions though. Will you be adding an in-game gallery for the non-repeatable events? I have multiple pages full of saves currently. Last question, and a tad random, but what is the song you used for Cali? Its very catchy xD

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Been really enjoying this game as well as your other side project. Just a few questions though. Will you be adding an in-game gallery for the non-repeatable events? I have multiple pages full of saves currently. Last question, and a tad random, but what is the song you used for Cali? Its very catchy xD
There is a gallery for patrons that carries most all of the NSFW content. Eventually there will be a non-patreon gallery version but it will be a little while and will likely be a version or two behind.

You can find Cali's "theme" .

Reactions: Vyniril

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Content, which contains non-traditional orientation movements
Make sure your character moves only in specific traditional compass direction and at no point North-West-North or any of that modern confusing crap that degenerate Westerners promote.

/sssss

Reactions: Soniram

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the crazed girlfriend to show up? In my first playthrough, she didn't show up which I think is because I got rid of Katira instead of keeping her which is apparently essential for the crazed girlfriend to show up. But, in my current playthrough, I'm on day 62 and I kept katira but the crazed girlfriend still hasn't showed up and I'm honestly getting frustrated. So can someone please help me out?

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the crazed girlfriend to show up? In my first playthrough, she didn't show up which I think is because I got rid of Katira instead of keeping her which is apparently essential for the crazed girlfriend to show up. But, in my current playthrough, I'm on day 62 and I kept katira but the crazed girlfriend still hasn't showed up and I'm honestly getting frustrated. So can someone please help me out?
If you mean the first scene regarding the girlfriend (basically where Katira meets Cali), you need to have the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
If you mean the first scene regarding the girlfriend (basically where Katira meets Cali), you need to have the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For my first playthrough, it says that I have to progress with Reece and Cali to get further scenes for Beatrice, but for Reece it says that I have to progress with other characters and for Cali I chose not to romance her. As for the rest of the characters they say that there is either no more content for them, that I need to progress with other characters or that I chose not to pursue them. As for my second walkthrough, it all says the same thing for all characters except Horace and Katira. For Horace it says to ask her a question in the evening but, when I go there, the only question I can ask is "any news?" and when I click it says that there will be more content in future versions. In my first playthrough, it says to complete the saving seargent Ryan thread to progress but that can't happen without Miranda showing up which I can't seem to be able to trigger. So I really don't know what I seem to be doing wrong here.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
For my first playthrough, it says that I have to progress with Reece and Cali to get further scenes for Beatrice, but for Reece it says that I have to progress with other characters and for Cali I chose not to romance her. As for the rest of the characters they say that there is either no more content for them, that I need to progress with other characters or that I chose not to pursue them. As for my second walkthrough, it all says the same thing for all characters except Horace and Katira. For Horace it says to ask her a question in the evening but, when I go there, the only question I can ask is "any news?" and when I click it says that there will be more content in future versions. In my first playthrough, it says to complete the saving seargent Ryan thread to progress but that can't happen without Miranda showing up which I can't seem to be able to trigger. So I really don't know what I seem to be doing wrong here.
Considering all the winding paths, simply stating what the hints are saying can't pinpoint any issue. If you'd like, you can DM me your save file and I can take a look at it when I have a moment.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes