RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
EndaraChroniclesTheApothecary-0.5PEFix06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: haooni and Soniram

leo9981

Dec 7, 2018
Yeah, I was afraid of that. The new brewing menu didn't take into account the brewing of fulcrum. This is a rather large bug. I will fix it tonight and get the updated patch out in about four hours.

Unfortunately, this fix won't be able to help you. I would need to edit the save file if you want to continue with it -- again, I can't do that for a few more hours until I am home. If you have a previous save you are okay with reverting to, that'd work... otherwise feel free to send me the save file. I'll make the adjustments at the same time I make the new patch fix.
I had this problem as well. Are there variables I can change myself in a save editor, or would I need to send the save to you to get it fixed? I've done a lot since and don't want to redo everything.

Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I had this problem as well. Are there variables I can change myself in a save editor, or would I need to send the save to you to get it fixed? I've done a lot since and don't want to redo everything.
I will send you a DM.

Winstorm86

May 30, 2020
Some games when the latest version comes out people would assume the fix is in yeah? Since you're actively clearing up issues it'd be better not to assume you can skip a fix file like you can with some other games right?

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Some games when the latest version comes out people would assume the fix is in yeah? Since you're actively clearing up issues it'd be better not to assume you can skip a fix file like you can with some other games right?
I wish I had a great connection to be able to upload three 1.5 GB files to three different sites quickly, but I just don't. It's also difficult to determine when all, or even a majority, of the bugs/errors are fixed. The 0.4 SE version ended up at 0.4h because of how many times I tried to rebuild with fixes, then another game-breaking error was found, putting me back at the beginning.

I'm working on getting a 0.5a version up that includes the FIX 06 inside it.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

razzled

May 27, 2018
So i have the 2 sleep teas, Genny wont trigger at midday in the shop on day 133+ (im on day 167)
and the saving sergeant valkan thread wont trigger either( says it will happen on day 110)

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
So i have the 2 sleep teas, Genny wont trigger at midday in the shop on day 133+ (im on day 167)
and the saving sergeant valkan thread wont trigger either( says it will happen on day 110)
What does the thread page say for Saving Sergeant Valkan? Meaning the right-side page. If you can do a screenshot or type that out, I can diagnose the problem.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
ECA: 0.5a PE
The OP is updated with the 0.5a PE full versions on all downloads. There's also links to the update file to get from previous 0.5 versions to 0.5a. That is also included here on the F95 forum uploader.

Koros104

Nov 10, 2020
Hello, I'm running into a bit of confusion in the Fulcrum thread based on a reading of the guide (which I'm aware is outdated) and my playthrough.
EDIT - If it helps, I have tried this with Fix4 and the most current fix patches.

EscapesMe

Mar 8, 2019
Hello, I'm running into a bit of confusion in the Fulcrum thread based on a reading of the guide (which I'm aware is outdated) and my playthrough.
EDIT - If it helps, I have tried this with Fix4 and the most current fix patches.

I experienced the same confusion when playing that part, but it's intentional that it works in that way.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021

What EscapesMe says is correct. Berton's a strange fellow. In general, if you say you aren't in the guild, the chances are slightly better he will give you a better deal, though due to how easy it is to make silver from trading with Horace, the amounts are minimal.

There will be a consequence later that refers back to this question/answer, but it isn't going to be game-altering or even scene-altering, but more so just how certain characters (not love interests) react to certain information and events. Flavor stuff, in other words.

Reactions: Koros104

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Is anyone having an issue with the ANDROID version of 0.5a PE not allowing trading with Horace?

Also with the ANDROID version installing a second instance of the game on their phone/device?

razzled

May 27, 2018
Is anyone having an issue with the ANDROID version of 0.5a PE not allowing trading with Horace?

Also with the ANDROID version installing a second instance of the game on their phone/device?

having issues with the pc version not allowing trade tbh

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes