Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Check the OP for the download to the current hotfix patch (currently FIX 06).

Last edited:

Winstorm86

May 30, 2020
Figured out what was up, had to add the fix file to the compressed game, was trying to do it to the extracted game. I deleted the extracted game, then with the file fix in the compressed game, extracted it and it shows up as the fixed version. Ty for the help, kind of glad I had to mess around to learn what I was doing wrong.

Reactions: Soniram

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Gah. It's that goddamned cali_sandbox bug. FFS. I could rant on and on about how this caused all kinds of problems for me back on 0.4 and I still cannot for the life of me figure out how it turns off. It shouldn't. It really, really shouldn't. Anyway.

I modified the save file with the correct variable and duct-taped a patch that will be in FIX 05.

This is your save file back, same name and everything.
Yep, it works now, thanks for taking the time to fix it for me.

AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
Im assuming I'm missing something but I got to the part about saving private Valkan and it says day 86 but so far nothing has happened yet

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Im assuming I'm missing something but I got to the part about saving private Valkan and it says day 86 but so far nothing has happened yet
If you haven't had the Valkan-Genny scene yet, you need two sleep potions and in the shop during morning or midday.

If you have, then you need 3 healing tinctures, 1 sleep tea, 1 withstand, 1 willow, and be in the shop at night.

Reactions: AKADeadLord

AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
If you haven't had the Valkan-Genny scene yet, you need two sleep potions and in the shop during morning or midday.

If you have, then you need 3 healing tinctures, 1 sleep tea, 1 withstand, 1 willow, and be in the shop at night.
You're awesome thanks for that I was kinda losing it

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Hello, sorry to bother you but, how do I find the saving sergeant valken line? I seem to be stuck. It might also be besause of the fact that I'm on a monogamous route with lerran and have refused everyone else.

ZxSncis

May 17, 2022
Is it just me, or I can't progress past Lerran's quest line. It's day 67 for me, and all it says is "More interactions with Lerran will be added in coming updates." Even though in the journal it says "Day 45+, Lerran's Room, night."

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Hello, sorry to bother you but, how do I find the saving sergeant valken line? I seem to be stuck. It might also be besause of the fact that I'm on a monogamous route with lerran and have refused everyone else.
Doing a monogamous run with a character should be possible. I don't know if it's been attempted. Have you made the first trip to Rilea yet?

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Is it just me, or I can't progress past Lerran's quest line. It's day 67 for me, and all it says is "More interactions with Lerran will be added in coming updates." Even though in the journal it says "Day 45+, Lerran's Room, night."
I will need a bit more information. Can you tell me what the last scene with Lerran was?

Reactions: warhammer6585

soadeths

Dec 4, 2021
Hello, @Soniram

I come to you in order to declare several bugs that I have seen.
I warn that I have started a new game but I was late to apply the fix.

I have the trigger of the quest of the clothes for the goblin that it bursts in loop even after finishing the quest and to have given him the new one (scene in the dining room where she breaks all and throws his clothes)

For the people in the Velvet Desires, two of the characters are still stuck at the goal of spending 25 silvers even though I spent much more after succeeding for one.
Gisele worked but Artesia and Jasmine don't work anymore.

Concerning Lerran I have a problem where I get stuck on "Check the lord of the Hovel thread for mor content" (after the trio scene)
But I have no information that allows me to have the trigger (in easy mode)

I wanted to know if it was possible in this version to succeed in finding the potion of Velvet during the test?
The best I got was almost perfect but impossible to get the right one.

I am available for more information

Translated with (free version)

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Hello, @Soniram

I come to you in order to declare several bugs that I have seen.
I warn that I have started a new game but I was late to apply the fix.

I have the trigger of the quest of the clothes for the goblin that it bursts in loop even after finishing the quest and to have given him the new one (scene in the dining room where she breaks all and throws his clothes)

For the people in the Velvet Desires, two of the characters are still stuck at the goal of spending 25 silvers even though I spent much more after succeeding for one.

Concerning Lerran I have a problem where I get stuck on "Check the lord of the Hovel thread for mor content" (after the trio scene)

I wanted to know if it was possible in this version to succeed in finding the potion of Velvet during the test?

I am available for more information

Translated with (free version)
You can find the potion recipe via trial and error. I did it in my playthrough. As for the rest of Velvet desires I cannot say since I have only chosen to progress with one of the three character so far and that has gone well.
For Lerran it seems that is where the content ends for this version.

Reactions: soadeths

soadeths

Dec 4, 2021
You can find the potion recipe via trial and error. I did it in my playthrough. As for the rest of Velvet desires I cannot say since I have only chosen to progress with one of the three character so far and that has gone well.
For Lerran it seems that is where the content ends for this version.

For the potion, do you have a message telling you that it is perfect, or do you get it during the test at Velvet desires?

Because I think I found 3 ingredients, but the 4th one does not change the message when crafting.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
For the potion, do you have a message telling you that it is perfect, or do you get it during the test at Velvet desires?

Because I think I found 3 ingredients, but the 4th one does not change the message when crafting.
There is a message you get when the potion is perfect -- "It smells right... and it looks right, too. Gods above, I think I've done it..."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Do you mean the scene where the goblin gets mad about clothes and rips them off plays in loop over and over? Please let me know.

You need to make the Velvet Drink first and take it to Velvet Desires and use it.

Yes, the hint is bad and will be fixed.

Yes. The full recipe is in the other response I made in case you want to make sure.

soadeths

Dec 4, 2021
Do you mean the scene where the goblin gets mad about clothes and rips them off plays in loop over and over? Please let me know.

You need to make the Velvet Drink first and take it to Velvet Desires and use it.

Yes, the hint is bad and will be fixed.

Yes. The full recipe is in the other response I made in case you want to make sure.
Thank you for your answer,

After the scene I go to get the clothes and give them to her, but a few days later the scene where she tears her old clothes starts again and restarts the quest to get new ones.

The crafting of the potion "Charis" unlocked the other two LI in velvet effectively, this clue should not be indicated in the card of the blow?

Thanks again for your help

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
After the scene I go to get the clothes and give them to her, but a few days later the scene where she tears her old clothes starts again and restarts the quest to get new ones.
It should not do that. I will look to find out why.

The crafting of the potion "Charis" unlocked the other two LI in velvet effectively, this clue should not be indicated in the card of the blow?
Yes, I will be fixing that. Thank you.

ZxSncis

May 17, 2022
I will need a bit more information. Can you tell me what the last scene with Lerran was?
I don't remember, it was showing that since I opened and reinstalled the game. I'm playing on windows btw.
I'm also wondering if you can tell me where to bring the stone from the pridefall thread to be made into something that can be worn.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I don't remember, it was showing that since I opened and reinstalled the game. I'm playing on windows btw.
I'm also wondering if you can tell me where to bring the stone from the pridefall thread to be made into something that can be worn.
I can look at your save file if you like.

As for the stone, take it to Berton in lower Rilea.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes