jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Doing a monogamous run with a character should be possible. I don't know if it's been attempted. Have you made the first trip to Rilea yet?
I think so. It's been awhile since I've done a full playthrough so I'm not 100% sure.

Tracer Scythe

Sep 5, 2020
Are the more clues about the Velvet drink?

Via "Experiment" I know Clover, Chamomile and Lavender give something "close" but the recipe is still incorrect...
Perhaps its the order, not certain if that matters within the brewing process... Still playing around with the combos and "rollback" settings
Also, if you ask Cali to smell it, Lavender is a guarantee, and she says the smell reminds her "of the meadow"

Only things that generate in the meadow are Lavender, Chamomile, Clover and Hawthorne Berries...
Mixing all 4 is a bust, just saying

Okay, so Lavender and Clover for sure... This is via Cali and Beatrice smelling the potion.

Okay so I've read through tons of comments and the creator posted the mixture
Lavender, Clover and Ginseng JUST these three

Last edited:

69bluetooth69

Apr 22, 2020
So I had the first scene, the Lerran/Iris scene for Lord of the Hovel and Lerran's page still says to progress Lord of the Hovel but if I go to Lerran's room at night it just repeats the Lerran/Iris scene. I have the latest fix applied. Or is that it for Lerran in the current version?

Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
So I had the first scene, the Lerran/Iris scene for Lord of the Hovel and Lerran's page still says to progress Lord of the Hovel but if I go to Lerran's room at night it just repeats the Lerran/Iris scene. I have the latest fix applied. Or is that it for Lerran in the current version?
That is it for Lerran in the current version. The thread info said you had to wait, and I meant it to say for the next update. I am working on the next patch fix, just haven't had the time to sit and get it built and extracted.

Reactions: 69bluetooth69

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Just started this game and I'm really enjoying it. The characters are charming, the writing's enjoyable and the sandbox isn't too sandboxy.
One major (imo) thing though, is these threesome paths are confusing and just extremely frustrating to play with tbh.
I pick the option with Erranda that looks like I can have threesomes with her but she won't fool around behind the MC's back. Instead She fools around behind his back and I don't get the threesomes. I'd have just picked poly if I realized it was a cuck path, it made no sense getting to the option to watch or participate and not having the choice to participate.
The Yanwei scene without Katira was way more hot but there's no choice which scene you get. Path just decides it for you.
The Lerran threesome path isn't presented in the narrative as an opening for a threesome. It's presented as a choice between whether or not two LIs who haven't been intimate with the MC yet will go back home and bang. Imo choosing no there really shouldn't just automatically gate threesomes off for the rest of her path. It might sound weird to you but if Lerran is that serious about the MC then I don't want her fooling around with other people before she can talk to him about it, but making the choice where she does that gates you out of actually talking about it.

Again, I'm really enjoying the game but tbh, I'd have probably just dropped it if not for save editor letting me have my cake and eat it too with this. I'd really recommend making choices between these scenes an active decision and not part of some unchangeable pathing. If you are going to keep doing toggles then I'd really recommend explaining them better. I've gone back and read the Erranda path explanation and I still can't make heads or tails of how the choice that's described as "Choosing open will give you the choice to engage in certain threesomes and acts." then gates you out of the very first threesome.
Also wouldn't be such a big deal if this were a VN, but I'm not going through days of sandbox just to replay other paths to get a single different scene.

Sorry for the paragraphs of criticism. I am really really loving the game, but this whole over pathing thing is just sticking in my craw and taking me out of the game way too much and often.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Just started this game and I'm really enjoying it. The characters are charming, the writing's enjoyable and the sandbox isn't too sandboxy.
One major (imo) thing though...
All extremely valid points and not something I had thought out prior. The next few updates are set to be some content with better optimization overall. I will take your criticisms and suggestions into consideration. Thank you.

Reactions: JeremyCole300
Jan 18, 2020
Having trouble on the fulcrum thread. It says there is one place left to go at Beatrice Brews, but I have spent weeks in game and nothing new at any place at any time of day. What am I missing?

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Having trouble on the fulcrum thread. It says there is one place left to go at Beatrice Brews, but I have spent weeks in game and nothing new at any place at any time of day. What am I missing?
Without seeing the wording of the thread page, I'm going to guess where you're at. If you got both black cohosh from Berton, you should go to the brewing lab and make the fulcrum.

EDIT: Looking further, there may be an error in the brewing menu. Let me know if it works or if it doesn't.

Jan 18, 2020
Without seeing the wording of the thread page, I'm going to guess where you're at. If you got both black cohosh from Berton, you should go to the brewing lab and make the fulcrum.

EDIT: Looking further, there may be an error in the brewing menu. Let me know if it works or if it doesn't.
No, I've already brewed 2 fulcrum. If it helps any, that is the same message I had before I brewed them. So maybe the thread just did not update... The exact wording in the last paragraph is:

"There's one place left back at beatrice's brews you need to go now. You did get both right?"

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
No, I've already brewed 2 fulcrum. If it helps any, that is the same message I had before I brewed them. So maybe the thread just did not update... The exact wording in the last paragraph is:

"There's one place left back at beatrice's brews you need to go now. You did get both right?"
Yeah, I was afraid of that. The new brewing menu didn't take into account the brewing of fulcrum. This is a rather large bug. I will fix it tonight and get the updated patch out in about four hours.

Unfortunately, this fix won't be able to help you. I would need to edit the save file if you want to continue with it -- again, I can't do that for a few more hours until I am home. If you have a previous save you are okay with reverting to, that'd work... otherwise feel free to send me the save file. I'll make the adjustments at the same time I make the new patch fix.

Reactions: DorianGreyEminence

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
ECA 0.5 PE FIX 06

This has several fixes in it and it is necessary to run a smooth game. I don't know if all errors are found/fixed yet, but several errors reported here and elsewhere have been taken care of, including some dead-ends being cut off and some hints fixed so they're more clear about when content is done for the update.

Keep the reports coming, though. Thank you all for the help.

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
Hi I have two questions. First Genny won't visit on day 60+ I saw in an earlier comment that you need 2 sleeptea's to trigger it and I got them but still nothing what am I missing. The other question I had is that I can't seem to trade with Horace when I say lets do some trading it just exits the conversation without anything happening. is my game bugged or something?

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Hi I have two questions. First Genny won't visit on day 60+ I saw in an earlier comment that you need 2 sleeptea's to trigger it and I got them but still nothing what am I missing. The other question I had is that I can't seem to trade with Horace when I say lets do some trading it just exits the conversation without anything happening. is my game bugged or something?
I can probably answer those questions if you get me a screenshot of Genny's journal page. Hints can be very generic and just having the day number doesn't help at all. If I can see the entire window, I can help.

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
I can probably answer those questions if you get me a screenshot of Genny's journal page. Hints can be very generic and just having the day number doesn't help at all. If I can see the entire window, I can help.
here it is it just says day 60+, shop, midday. Nothing happens when I'm there. and what about trading with horace is that just not implemented yet?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
here it is it just says day 60+, shop, midday. Nothing happens when I'm there. and what about trading with horace is that just not implemented yet?
Go to the first post and download and install the 0.5 PE fix patch. trading should work after that.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Yep, you need the patch file. FIX 06. If you need help with installing, let me know.

For Genny's scene, you need 4 or more silver. Best bet is to trade, get the silver, then the scene will fire.

I will update the hint for that.

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
Yep, you need the patch file. FIX 06. If you need help with installing, let me know.

For Genny's scene, you need 4 or more silver. Best bet is to trade, get the silver, then the scene will fire.

I will update the hint for that.
that did it. Guess I should have checked that first. thanks for the help!

Reactions: Soniram

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
hey anyone know what i did wrong i stuck on pride mission anyone know how to fix
Can you explain what you mean? It runs relatively straight forward without necessarily needing any equipment or potions. I will look at save files if it's necessary to diagnose a problem, but if it's just a hint you're looking for, easier done that way.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes