blankclz

Jul 27, 2018
I don't remember when it was exactly triggered but...
- Either you need to progress a bit more with other thread/characters
- or if you have all the potions and stuff try to enter shop when its evening or do the cleaning during midday
- or simply you need to wait for specified day...

You can also share what's written in the Book for Saving sergeant valkan thread - there are tips how to progress further.
dude do you know how to get Black Cohosh

GirlScOuTz

Mar 9, 2023
I am on android and cant make any silver. Whenever i try to trade it just sends me back infront of the shop. What is happening?

Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I am on android and cant make any silver. Whenever i try to trade it just sends me back infront of the shop. What is happening?
Do you know what version you are running? I remember that happening on a previous version.

I'm not able to check my files right now so I might not be able to help very much until (hopefully) this weekend. They're all on flash drives waiting for the new computer to get here for transfer.

GirlScOuTz

Mar 9, 2023
Do you know what version you are running? I remember that happening on a previous version.

I'm not able to check my files right now so I might not be able to help very much until (hopefully) this weekend. They're all on flash drives waiting for the new computer to get here for transfer.

I am currently running ver: 05pe. I haope that answers the question. I uave only been able to trade once, which would be the initial trade of lavander or whatever it was. And also, idk how it's possible, but im -6 silver right now lol
Lovely game btw

Reactions: Soniram

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I am currently running ver: 05pe. I haope that answers the question. I uave only been able to trade once, which would be the initial trade of lavander or whatever it was. And also, idk how it's possible, but im -6 silver right now lol
Lovely game btw
Android versions are going to get a little more tricky to work with as time goes on. I don't personally use Android and can only really test it with an emulator. All of my stuff is shut down right now for the transfer, but IIRC, there's a newer version out... but not for Android yet.

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy it. I can't wait to get back to really working on it again.

Reactions: GirlScOuTz

GirlScOuTz

Mar 9, 2023
Android versions are going to get a little more tricky to work with as time goes on. I don't personally use Android and can only really test it with an emulator. All of my stuff is shut down right now for the transfer, but IIRC, there's a newer version out... but not for Android yet.

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy it. I can't wait to get back to really working on it again.
Is there a difference between v5ape and v5pe?

GirlScOuTz

Mar 9, 2023
Don't know 100% for sure (not at home right now so can't check), but I think the v5ape would be the updated version.
I figured as much. I decided to download 05ape to see if i could update 05pe, but the game downloaded as a stand alone game instead of an update. So I had to restart, but im playing through again to see if i run into any problems like before.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I figured as much. I decided to download 05ape to see if i could update 05pe, but the game downloaded as a stand alone game instead of an update. So I had to restart, but im playing through again to see if i run into any problems like before.
Hm. I know I did make an error with an earlier Android version that required a restart because I screwed stuff up pretty badly. Android is not really my thing. My apologies for that.

GirlScOuTz

Mar 9, 2023
Hm. I know I did make an error with an earlier Android version that required a restart because I screwed stuff up pretty badly. Android is not really my thing. My apologies for that.
Its all good. If you don't use android for these games, it makes sense that the android builds would get neglected.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am not sure exactly what the error could be from. I'm giving it a look online because I hadn't run into it before.

EDIT: First indications are a problem with your GPU or graphics settings/driver that don't allow resizing?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes