Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
The thread tells you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: I had thought I put it in the guide, but apparently did not. It is supposed to be there and will be fixed in the 0.6 version.

Lololopsy18

Jul 19, 2022
The thread tells you:

EDIT: I had thought I put it in the guide, but apparently did not. It is supposed to be there and will be fixed in the 0.6 version.
I mean quantity of resources and potion, i tryed before, make 2 of each potion, collect 3 each resource, i dont even know i need 3 tincture

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
ECA: 0.5.1 PE

The update has been released on the for PC/Linux, MAC, and Android. Uploads are taking a long time, but will be added to the OP shortly. They will be marked as 0.5.1 PE.

Reactions: molitar

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Endara Chronicles: The Apothecary [0.5.1 PE] [Soniram]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1 .08GB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD / - - ANONFILES /

Last edited:

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
what are we actually supposed to do at the wait a week, then return part of pridefall, it isnt a new map location and the previous way of getting there doesnt work,

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
what are we actually supposed to do at the wait a week, then return part of pridefall, it isnt a new map location and the previous way of getting there doesnt work,
After a week, there will be a map location activated north of Thornhill. It is three trees and will light up as "Dyder's Camp".

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You will need to download the whole game to update. The next update is planned to have just an "update" download... if I can get it to work right.
If you need help with that send me a DM :)

Reactions: Soniram

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
then how many days is a week 25 hasnt been enough for that
Code:
if pridefall == 3 and day >= dayflag_pridefall:
        $ dyder_camp = True
This is the trigger for that section of the map to be available. It activates 7 days (dayflag_pridefall) after you complete Pridefall03, which is the first scene where you meet him. If it has been more than 7 days, and you have finished that scene, it will be there. It is coded and has been confirmed.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
here you go and ive tried all times of day
I didn't find a related bug in the code. I checked your save file and why it didn't trigger, I have no idea. The code should have worked -- the death rattle of any rookie dev.

Anyway, I fixed the save file and I'm going to continue to hunt for a bug that might have caused this. My thinking is a quirk in using a save file from a previous version like 0.2 or 0.3. BTW, starting with 0.6, to have a complete game with access to all endings, a new game will need to be started.

Just drop it back in wherever you need it.

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
I didn't find a related bug in the code. I checked your save file and why it didn't trigger, I have no idea. The code should have worked -- the death rattle of any rookie dev.

Anyway, I fixed the save file and I'm going to continue to hunt for a bug that might have caused this. My thinking is a quirk in using a save file from a previous version like 0.2 or 0.3. BTW, starting with 0.6, to have a complete game with access to all endings, a new game will need to be started.

Just drop it back in wherever you need it.
just saying the game is way to spaced out for a fresh run to be more than instantly drop the game for <55% of its players you would need to have all of the content available faster than you could be expected to complete it to stop the, "it takes way too long to get back to where i was", that is almost always why early remakes kill games. the day 200+ content especially for people who knew what they were doing would have over 100 days of hold ctrl spam sleep to get to

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
just saying the game is way to spaced out for a fresh run to be more than instantly drop the game for <55% of its players you would need to have all of the content available faster than you could be expected to complete it to stop the, "it takes way too long to get back to where i was", that is almost always why early remakes kill games. the day 200+ content especially for people who knew what they were doing would have over 100 days of hold ctrl spam sleep to get to
The game is in development. Improvements are made, adjustments are made, and the game develops and evolves. Assuming there isn't going to be any changes, improvements, corrections, and adjustments in an on-going project would be a mistake, especially on a primarily pirate/free-game/indie-developer forum.

There's been plenty of improvements as the versions have gone on, and I've gone back and changed things in all previous versions to clarify points in the story. Additions are being made in the early part of the game (days 0-80) that will provide more content and background to the story. If you wish to continue to play from where you're at, that's your prerogative. There won't be anything keeping you from where the game will end.

Oh, and you're welcome for the help, by the way.

Reactions: SamApocryph

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man...i love a good genre tab, that was a amazing work, we know what we have, what is avoidable and what is not, what we can wait in the future, other thing that i really love is how many fetishes optional, that for me is an amazing work of the developer and i really wish that other games have this much choice in what you want to see.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes