SamApocryph

Sep 8, 2022
BTW, starting with 0.6, to have a complete game with access to all endings, a new game will need to be started.
I hope it will be worth the grind lol

Btw would you have a vertical art of the game , I tried to make one but it looks like garbage for my library.
1685209880356.png

Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I hope it will be worth the grind lol

Btw would you have a vertical art of the game , I tried to make one but it looks like garbage for my library.
View attachment 2654279
Actually, not sure I do. What are the dimensions? I can make something.

EDIT: The hope is to make the eventual end game without much grind, or at least add enough content where there is nearly always something to do. Who knows? Maybe eventually I will do a VN version.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Having the same issue with the Pridefall event, more than a week has passed and no Dryder camp on the mpa.
Okay, I think I've tracked down the error, and I've designed a fix. This isn't a full patch, but it's a quick fix. Unzip the archive, and drop it where your /game/ folder is, whether in PC, Linux, or Mac.

Android will require a full new version which I will get put together after making sure there's no further errors.

EDIT: This patch is obsolete. There is a FIX 02 patch later in the thread here.

Last edited:

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I believe there's one futa character and one trans character. You can have sex scenes with both of them, but I think they're currently limited to handjobs and blowjobs with a single anal scene for the trans woman?
thanks for the heads up. If there is futa/trans I wish they'd make clear if you/they are top/bottom/switch. Honestly, that's kind of a big deal for people. I personally am a bottom, so if they are only bottom its basically pointless to me.

Last edited:

Jerch

Nov 1, 2019
i have a issue with Cali, to progress with her, i have to progress with Genny. And for Genny to progress i have to be in the shop in the mornig, but everytime only the event of the picnic repeated and nothing new to see.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
thanks for the heads up. Honestly, if there is futa/trans I wish they'd make clear if you they are top/bottom/switch. Honestly, that's kind of a big deal for people. I personally am a bottom, so if they are only bottom its basically pointless to me.
Good point. I will make it more clear prior to choosing.

EDIT: I would like to add that there is some content of Lerran and Jasmine receiving handjobs/blowjobs if the player chooses the "all futa content" option. However, I'm not sure if the MC will ever be a bottom with Lerran or with Jasmine. If I have supporters that would like a scene or two of it, I might do something but it's not really my thing so it's not for sure. Going into the game for the MC to be a bottom is going to be very light on desired content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorreah

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
i have a issue with Cali, to progress with her, i have to progress with Genny. And for Genny to progress i have to be in the shop in the mornig, but everytime only the event of the picnic repeated and nothing new to see.
Can you send me a save file or a screenshot of what Cali's journal page says (both sides)?

SamApocryph

Sep 8, 2022
Actually, not sure I do. What are the dimensions? I can make something.

EDIT: The hope is to make the eventual end game without much grind, or at least add enough content where there is nearly always something to do. Who knows? Maybe eventually I will do a VN version.
From my experience, the grind from a first save isn't an issue, far from that , it can even make some moment more rewarding while expanding the game's duration, it's just that doing it once again to get the endings in 6.0 (Which is in a way understandable since the game is not even officially released, could be seen as a bit annoying) .

If you manage to make a VN out of this game once it is officially released, it'd be quite a good move (Taking into account the fact that you don't have a burnout lol)

For the image, I believe that something with an aspect ratio around 2:3 (Like Steam's vertical images) would be perfect.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I've got the fix for this one done added to the fix patch in this message. Same thing -- just put the contents in where the game folder is at in your Apothecary folder, whether you are using PC, Mac, or Linux.

Thank you for reporting the error.

Jerch

Nov 1, 2019
I've got the fix for this one done added to the fix patch in this message. Same thing -- just put the contents in where the game folder is at in your Apothecary folder, whether you are using PC, Mac, or Linux.

Thank you for reporting the error.
i have the fix in the gamefolder placed, but now it tricker no event. 9-6 is vor fix and 10-1 after

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
i have the fix in the gamefolder placed, but now it tricker no event. 9-6 is vor fix and 10-1 after
I believe you will want to load the game with a save before you did the picnic. The picnic scene is Genny's #10 scene, but you are only on #4 in her story.

How did you do that at 200+ days?

1. Start the game with the fixes I posted.
2. Load a save from BEFORE you started playing this update. The last save file you had before this version.

That should fix it.

Jerch

Nov 1, 2019
i tried e safe before update, nevertheless no new event. Does it maybe have something to do with the fact that I didn't have a relationship with Genny before?

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
i tried e safe before update, nevertheless no new event. Does it maybe have something to do with the fact that I didn't have a relationship with Genny before?
Did you choose not to have a relationship with her before?

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I see what the problem is. You're getting the wrong hint. Man, this hint system is a massive mess. Okay, this is what you do...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Reactions: Soniram
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes