Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
No i dont use KK so I cant really give specific advice in that regard. I've seen other games that use illusion environments(Honey Select) that have custom mods for genitals so I always assumed that there would be mods for KK in some repository on the internet. Maybe its the difference between koikatu!, koikatsu sunshine, or Koikatsu party but at this point I've seen so many games that use the KK environment, and they can look different from each other in lighting and textures. I see good looking futa character cards on booro.og and other sites too and they have different shapes and sizes so the mods have to exist somewhere right?...

If you are worried about lerran and mc having the same model...well at this point I think the pencil shape is doing more harm than anything else. For example Jasmine looks pretty much the same and that's fine(well the balls look kinda flat in one angle) so why not for Lerran? Ok well I know why, its cuz Jasmine is a "billy" so editing Jasmine is easier than making a futanari character by default.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope at least some of that helps. Can't be many places better to ask than in the community discord right? They have character cards and mod sharing channels so I would hope so.
I'm on the KK Discord and use their community sharing channels a lot, especially for environments, clothes, overlays, and general. There's a ton of stuff there.

Jasmine looks the same exactly because I've not been fully happy with Lerran the way she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I'm on the KK Discord and use their community sharing channels a lot, especially for environments, clothes, overlays, and general. There's a ton of stuff there.

Jasmine looks the same exactly because I've not been fully happy with Lerran the way she is.

If you are working on it, then ok. I already voiced my thoughts about the game. In short I love it. . If my criticism seems heavy, it is not because I don't like the game. I think this game is a gem.
But even diamonds have imperfections and that is fine, because I have noticed the gradual improvements of the visuals and I am not taking your accomplishments from you, and you shouldn't either. Overall your game is far from a disappointment at least to me.

Hopefully you figure out the quirks within the KK editor and it looks like you already know exactly were to look for help so really It seems I didnt help at all in the end. It will always be easy for me as an "outsider" to point out problems but only you as the developer will know how much needs to go into fixing them.
I've only used HS editor for a small amount of time and it was pretty bad for this stuff out of the box but I just assumed I didnt have the right nods for it. There is obviously more to it than that though, it seems. So good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soniram

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
If you are working on it, then ok. I already voiced my thoughts about the game. In short I love it. . If my criticism seems heavy, it is not because I don't like the game. I think this game is a gem.
But even diamonds have imperfections and that is fine, because I have noticed the gradual improvements of the visuals and I am not taking your accomplishments from you, and you shouldn't either. Overall your game is far from a disappointment at least to me.

Hopefully you figure out the quirks within the KK editor and it looks like you already know exactly were to look for help so really It seems I didnt help at all in the end. It will always be easy for me as an "outsider" to point out problems but only you as the developer will know how much needs to go into fixing them.
The only thing stopping me from finishing this and fixing it up how I wanted to is death.

The beginning is going to get a redo, visually. There's also going to be additional content early in the game to support things later. This is beginning in 0.6.

Additionally, Lerran is one of my favorite characters. She deserves better.

Reactions: Fazed

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The only thing stopping me from finishing this and fixing it up how I wanted to is death.

The beginning is going to get a redo, visually. There's also going to be additional content early in the game to support things later. This is beginning in 0.6.

Additionally, Lerran is one of my favorite characters. She deserves better.
Yea, she is my favourite character too ^^.

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
So.. you might want to make it a bit more obvious on the map where each selectable area is. I'm on day 69 and I JUST found the field!?!

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
So.. you might want to make it a bit more obvious on the map where each selectable area is. I'm on day 69 and I JUST found the field!?!
Beatrice goes over the places in the tutorial section at the beginning. Admittedly, they aren't shown exactly on the map... was it not clear in the tutorial?

May 25, 2022
I wish the game could allow anal-only (Anal while virgin) but whatever, the same can be said about a lot of sandbox games... but the nature of being sandbox should allowed. Anyway, this game is veeery... ammm... I don't know, is good, the characters facial proportions look kinda off but I welcome a different look from the generic Koikatsu assets and also the quests are very vague sometimes...

But overall, is good, like, the core of a good game is here.

EscapesMe

Mar 8, 2019
Beatrice goes over the places in the tutorial section at the beginning. Admittedly, they aren't shown exactly on the map... was it not clear in the tutorial?
I think it's clear enough, as long as you're using a mouse to hover over the areas on the map. If you're not using a mouse, like on Android, it becomes a guessing game of sorts.
Some kind of indication of what areas you can actually go to would help here. An eye catching font color for the unlocked areas would probably be enough.

Xzweerte

Nov 30, 2020
I have an issue. Not sure what happen but every morning, when clicking on shop location, this event keep triggering of Genny's picnic. Selecting either option to respond to Penny doesn't really affect it. One of the threads/quest need me to be in the shop in the morning but this event softlock me out of it.

1685359525309.png

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I have an issue. Not sure what happen but every morning, when clicking on shop location, this event keep triggering of Genny's picnic. Selecting either option to respond to Penny doesn't really affect it. One of the threads/quest need me to be in the shop in the morning but this event softlock me out of it.

View attachment 2658485
You need the patch file found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/endara-chronicles-the-apothecary-0-5-1-pe-soniram.123352/post-10868960

I'm working on full versions and patches for various platforms today, so long as "real" work doesn't call again.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
ECA: 0.5.1a PE PATCH for PC/Linux/Mac:

These are the links to the patch file to update 0.5.1 PE to 0.5.1a PE, which fixes a couple game-stopping errors. Download and open the file, then extract it directly into the EC Apothecary main folder. Allow the file to overwrite. You can also find these links in the OP.

A full 0.5.1a version is being built and uploaded. Original post links will be updated when that is completed.

NOTE: If you have the FIX 02 installed, you will not need this patch. It's the same. However, when the next update comes out, you will need to make sure you delete the /scripts/ folder inside your /game/ folder, otherwise there will be many errors. To circumvent this, you can get this patch and then delete the /scripts/ folder now and it will work as intended.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

These are the links to the patch file to update 0.5.1 PE to 0.5.1a PE, which fixes a couple game-stopping errors. Download and open the file, then extract it directly into the EC Apothecary main folder. Allow the file to overwrite. You can also find these links in the OP.

A full 0.5.1a version is being built and uploaded. Original post links will be updated when that is completed.

Nvm, just added a few mirrors :)

Last edited:

Xzweerte

Nov 30, 2020

MEGA 0.5.1a PE

Thanks for the quick response!

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
All good :) Normally we don't see those changes as fast, but I follow your game :D
Thank you very much for the mirrors. I'm uploading full 0.5.1a PE versions to Mega and MediaFire. I'll be editing the OP when that's fully completed.

Reactions: Bob69

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
The OP now has the latest version (0.5.1a PE) and the patch update file to move from 0.5.1 to 0.5.1a. Let me know if there are any problems.

Reactions: Zephea

Balance12

Aug 28, 2020
This cannot find the bell due to the image being moving itself outside of the range of the door is killing me D:, might as well start a new game sight .....

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes