Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
This cannot find the bell due to the image being moving itself outside of the range of the door is killing me D:, might as well start a new game sight .....
I'm sorry, but I do not understand your statement.

EDIT: You don't need to start over. I will find the issue and reply.

Last edited:

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
This cannot find the bell due to the image being moving itself outside of the range of the door is killing me D:, might as well start a new game sight .....
I'll have to figure out how you broke something I already fixed. Here's your save with the corrected variable. Not sure it will work the way you need it to.

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
Code:
if pridefall == 3 and day >= dayflag_pridefall:
        $ dyder_camp = True
This is the trigger for that section of the map to be available. It activates 7 days (dayflag_pridefall) after you complete Pridefall03, which is the first scene where you meet him. If it has been more than 7 days, and you have finished that scene, it will be there. It is coded and has been confirmed.
I have been having the same issue.
I have opened the savefile using "Ren'py Save Editor" and searched for variable "dyder_camp". It found it twice: one set at true and the other at false. I had to fix it by setting the other at True too.
Pridefall was 3 and the day was like 70 days higher than dayflag_pridefall.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I have opened the savefile using "Ren'py Save Editor" and searched for variable "dyder_camp". It found it twice: one set at true and the other at false. I had to fix it by setting the other at True too.
I'm confused, to say the least. Are you saying there's two variables, named the same thing, inside the save file?

If you have the unaltered save file, please post it or send it to me so I can see what has happened.

You are using the 0.5.1a version, correct?

Last edited:

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
After a long, lovely conversation on the Ren'py Discord...

1. There can't be two variables with the same name. The save file editor you are using is... weird. There is an issue with code from using older saves from previous versions being read by save files multiple times due to where it is/was placed in the code. As I have stated everywhere this game is posted... you should start with a new save file. I know, it sucks. It's a long game. I'm new to this, though, and a lot of things change between versions to streamline things and make them run better from the beginning. Not in the middle. However, this really doesn't matter because...

2. The "true" value of every variable (not True/False, but true as in what it should be) is loaded by the save file. Even if I had made corrections to the code, it wouldn't change the value in your save file. Long, long explanation available if you want. It's sleep-inducing. The error is fixed with the 0.5.1a patch. This is a known error and prompted the quick update. Be sure you are running 0.5.1a PE version, not the 0.5.1 PE.

3. You still did the right thing, more or less. Without the 0.5.1a PE update, the variable would never have changed. I still have no idea why. Again, new to this whole "coding thing."

4. The save editor you're using doesn't correctly tag certain variables. For example "copper" is the variable used to denote silver owned in the game (don't ask). However, the save editor lists it as a boolean value of True. *shrug*

Anyway, if you need any further assistance, I'll be back in a few hours.

tooalone11

Aug 28, 2018
The gallery is available for patrons and supporters, along with a "cheat menu" to gain ingredients and silver. I'm not sure if there will be a gallery available before the end version (about five updates from now).

Most of the content in this version is sandbox and can be continually replayed. The only one whose content isn't repeatable is Lerran's -- and that content is going to get a revision. I'm not 100% happy with it and it needs to be a longer, more-involved scene.
where i8s the cheat menu at in game?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EndaraChroniclesTheApothecary-0.5.1aPE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Soniram

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
Pridefall is stuck on "Use map next week to make your way back and learn what Dyder found out", but there isn't any target to get back to Dyder's camp. It's been more than a week in game. I've checked at all times of the day, and I've checked the field at all times of the day. Kind of stuck.

Herbertinho

Oct 16, 2020
Two remarks :

Is there a way to re-obtain some ginseng seeds ?

Is the lower Rilea setting definitive ? Because i find the modern scenery (with cars, asphalt road ...) unfit to the rest of the game, and highly game breaking.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Is there ntr/sharing/swinging?
That's your choice, for the most part. There's no NTR.

Pridefall is stuck on "Use map next week to make your way back and learn what Dyder found out", but there isn't any target to get back to Dyder's camp. It's been more than a week in game. I've checked at all times of the day, and I've checked the field at all times of the day. Kind of stuck.
You need the 0.5.1a patch. The map location is north of Thornhill where three trees sit close together. It's only accessible in the morning from the map (not the field) and you will need 0.5.1a.

Two remarks :

Is there a way to re-obtain some ginseng seeds ?

Is the lower Rilea setting definitive ? Because i find the modern scenery (with cars, asphalt road ...) unfit to the rest of the game, and highly game breaking.
You can eventually get ginseng seeds from Horace, IIRC. You will also be able to buy them from Berton, when that part is ready (0.6).

Yes, the lower Rilea setting is pretty definitive. I'm constrained by assets in KK, but it is the setting and it is quite old compared to the rest of Rilea.

Reactions: Herbertinho

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That's your choice, for the most part. There's no NTR.
Unless something's change you should probably add that content only involves women, potentially including trans women and futas and that every group option is kept within the harem before someone takes this way out of context.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Unless something's change you should probably add that content only involves women, potentially including trans women and futas and that every group option is kept within the harem before someone takes this way out of context.
Fair enough.

Is there ntr/sharing/swinging?
The player has the choice to have characters engage in threesomes and/or be intimate with others individually. At times, alternate scenes will play instead. However, the most content is opened by being "open" with relationships as the game is designed that way.

There is no NTR. No other male interacts sexually with the girls, even the ones in the bordello. IF you choose Lerran to be futa, and IF you okay her for sex with others and IF during those scenes you choose to let Lerran use her male bits... it'll happen, but only with the MC present and also participating in some way.

You must choose for the girls to interact. That doesn't mean they won't talk and 'compared notes'. They also may play voyeur, but again, you will have the choice for that to happen or not.

If something comes up that was chosen not to happen, let me know. It's not designed to do that.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Soniram Will Beatrice a love interest? Please say yes! Patch can work or you can simply make her step aunt. We need to get her back from Landren!

I would always welcome a mom or sister incest as well. They can be stepmom or stepsis I don't care. If there is some incest themes it would be awesome. Btw there are tons of incest games on patreon (some of them staraigh up incest without a patch, some of them let you decide the relationship with the characters at the start of the game and some of them giving patch outside of patreon and some of them has step relations) so patreon shouldn't be the roadblock for adding the incest for you

Reactions: Soniram

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Soniram Will Beatrice a love interest? Please say yes! Patch can work or you can simply make her step aunt. We need to get her back from Landren!

I would always welcome a mom or sister incest as well. They can be stepmom or stepsis I don't care. If there is some incest themes it would be awesome. Btw there are tons of incest games on patreon (some of them staraigh up incest without a patch, some of them let you decide the relationship with the characters at the start of the game and some of them giving patch outside of patreon and some of them has step relations) so patreon shouldn't be the roadblock for adding the incest for you
Incest isn't going to be in The Apothecary. It was never planned for the story.

That doesn't mean I'm not a fan of the genre. I enjoy myself a good incest romp, and this isn't going to be the only story. There are stories coming up that may have it as a choice.

I know it's not the answer you want to hear, but this is my first work. Some themes and genres I wanted to make sure I got this whole "developer" thing down before going down those roads.

Reactions: S1nsational

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Incest isn't going to be in The Apothecary. It was never planned for the story.

That doesn't mean I'm not a fan of the genre. I enjoy myself a good incest romp, and this isn't going to be the only story. There are stories coming up that may have it as a choice.

I know it's not the answer you want to hear, but this is my first work. Some themes and genres I wanted to make sure I got this whole "developer" thing down before going down those roads.
I mean while I'm fan of it, so far I also liked your game even without it. I haven't played that much yet but it looks really promising. Also I ofc will have greater interest for the upcoming stories from you which has incest themes. Good luck with the game! I hope you keep up the great work

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes