Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Don't I wish. If I could quit my day job, maybe three weeks to a month. I'm already about 1/3rd done with the dialogue in 0.7.
Was just wishing, too. Take your time. :)
Tbh while the Goblin is my fav, all others are pretty nice too :) So I don't mind waiting.

Reactions: Soniram

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Endara Chronicles: The Apothecary [0.6 PE] [Soniram]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.46 GB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD / - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EndaraChroniclesTheApothecary-0.6PE
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Soniram

Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
There is a possibility of a bug in 0.6 I've noticed while writing 0.7. If anyone does run into any problems, please post them so I can fix them or join the and report it there. Thank you.

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
I can't finish Pridefall or Saving Valkan. Very confused. Also, How do I get to the thicket?

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I can't finish Pridefall or Saving Valkan. Very confused. Also, How do I get to the thicket?
You will have to be a little more specific. You can get answers faster in Discord, but if you want help here, the easiest way is to screenshot the journal for those threads so I can see what hint/information you are on.

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
So im on day 200+ but noticed some quests that i need to do on day 50+ or 60+.
I actually tried to trigger them before but wasn't able too. I can attach a save file if someone would want to help me.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
The hint for the one with sleep teas is missing the part you need two healing tinctures as well. I'm trying to get time to work on a quick fix but life isn't helping much at the moment.

As for the other ones, I'd need to know more about where you are at to point you in the right direction.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
So im on day 200+ but noticed some quests that i need to do on day 50+ or 60+.
I actually tried to trigger them before but wasn't able too. I can attach a save file if someone would want to help me.
If the hint says day 50+ or day 50 or later, it will trigger any day after day 50 as well, so long as the other conditions are met.

There can be errors in the hints (especially with Genny) I am trying to work through and correct. If you have a specific question, I can try to help. While I'm in the process of building fixes, I can't test with save files because it might already be fixed in the code, at which point the save becomes useless. Screenshots of the journal page where the error is at helps quite a bit.

Reactions: malridoo

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
If the hint says day 50+ or day 50 or later, it will trigger any day after day 50 as well, so long as the other conditions are met.

There can be errors in the hints (especially with Genny) I am trying to work through and correct. If you have a specific question, I can try to help. While I'm in the process of building fixes, I can't test with save files because it might already be fixed in the code, at which point the save becomes useless. Screenshots of the journal page where the error is at helps quite a bit.
Ok, here they are; oh and actually 1 was for 96+ day

Oct 26, 2017
I know it's been discussed already but...

The world needs a hero. And by hero I mean Beatrice needs to be an LI. Even if its only dream sequences in this first chronicle.

Or we could just go full ahead with it and have Landren constripted into the guards, sent to the north, and met with an unfortunate demise. At which point our heart of gold nephew protag can be there to comfort her...yada yada yada...we had lobster bisque...yada yada...happily wincestually ever after.

Yeah.

Great game so far though regardless.

Xzweerte

Nov 30, 2020
The hint for the one with sleep teas is missing the part you need two healing tinctures as well. I'm trying to get time to work on a quick fix but life isn't helping much at the moment.

As for the other ones, I'd need to know more about where you are at to point you in the right direction.

I'm not sure it's consider as a spoiler but I'm gonna put just in case.

Ya, the tintures works out for that quest, thanks for that!

No worries on the quick patches. Hopefully doing well with sorting with life business.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes