Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Is the 8c patch file meant to fix the error that happens when you click the esbat checklist?
There were a couple errors regarding the checklist. The 0.8c fixed one of them. The 0.8d will fix the less common problem. I'm hoping to have that completed and uploaded either later today or tomorrow.

Reactions: Winstorm86

Lololopsy18

Jul 19, 2022
MB thats already asked, but in 'chars', i have to spend on Jasmine 60 silvers and have to talk to old Lady, i already spend 150+ silvers and nothing happends. Mb I need to do something or content for Jasmin 0,8c is over?

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
MB thats already asked, but in 'chars', i have to spend on Jasmine 60 silvers and have to talk to old Lady, i already spend 150+ silvers and nothing happends. Mb I need to do something or content for Jasmin 0,8c is over?
It's hard to tell just by a post whether your content is over for Jasmine. My suggestion is to work on other threads/characters to see what else needs to be done. The 0.8c content goes pretty far and culminates in the esbat. You will be given a ledger to help you determine what all you need to complete at that point.

Reactions: Lololopsy18

Lololopsy18

Jul 19, 2022
It's hard to tell just by a post whether your content is over for Jasmine. My suggestion is to work on other threads/characters to see what else needs to be done. The 0.8c content goes pretty far and culminates in the esbat. You will be given a ledger to help you determine what all you need to complete at that point.
Thank you, Ill keep playing in this beautiful game <3

Reactions: Soniram

BobbyJoe6969

Apr 11, 2018
hi, i think ive got 2 bugs:
1 - i need to process with Thayis to go forward with the esbat but i cant travel to her camp
2 - i had a previous save (which was lost) where i did the lord of the hovel questline but i cant figure out how to do it in this save and there's no prompts with Lerran on how to do it

Reactions: southside

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
I'm pretty sure I'm stuck. All I have left to do before the esbat is Horace, the early days thread, and the chimera thread.

Horace says to proceed with other thread first.
Early days has nothing.
Chimeras is telling me I can revisit the chimera, but I've gone through there 5 times and nothing is triggering.

So yeah, either I just have to grind out growing the Cardus or I'm stuck

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Sorry. I've been sick the past few days. I'm getting back to things and will respond soon.

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
I figured out the problem. I hadn't spent enough time at Velvet Desires. I'd recommend a hint towards that in some way, prevent others from getting stuck hopefully. Anyway, loving the game, keep up the awesome work!

Edit: That esbat ending.......fuck

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Endara Chronicles: The Apothecary v0.8c PE
with Font Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
ECA: 0.8d SE Patch

Get the latest (and probably final) patch for 0.8. It is the SE version, including the gallery and cheat menus. It fixes all known issues with the 0.8 version. Like other patches, put the contents into the EC The Apothecary and allow it to overwrite.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Just a notice that the official Android version of 0.8 is being worked on. It requires putting an "ending" on 0.7 to allow people to transfer their saves into 0.8. It's a touchy, tricky thing and RL has been a real bitch this month due to taxes and other matters.

It is being worked on and will be out ASAP. I want to make sure it is 100% correct because it requires a fully working 0.7 and compatible, fully working 0.8. I appreciate your patience.

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Those awaiting official android port, rest assured its coming, as Soniram mentioned, they've been sick, but also awaiting on me to assisted, I've had and still have a bit going on, so not been home much, and when I get chance to work on things, I'm limited to a slow laptop, so bare with us.

I'm not part of the development, just help on occasion and I've posted as part of the delay falls upon my and lack of help when needed.

I should expect by the end of the week there should be an official port which should also help ongoing with the file sizes within the apk.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EndaraChroniclesTheApothecary-0.8dSE
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: V4mpire and Soniram

razzled

May 27, 2018
Berton wants potions and turns me away when at his shop and it doesnt mention what potions or the amount in the journal, so what am i meant to bring?

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes