Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
after getting the recipe for the velvet drink the quest tells me to keep one in my bag but the recipe isn't in the list. 1710163128263.png
so I was wondering how I'm supposed to make it or is this not implemented yet?

Edit:

My bad I didn't realize that the name was different in the recipe book. Just realized charis is what it's called in the recipe book.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soniram

Bunnyglomp

Mar 23, 2018
It says I must take another dream potion to advance the Chimera thread, But I have no recipe for it and everyone else character wise has "no more content" except the ones who are after the esbat (and horace who says I need to finish Chimera). Do I need to do the esbat first or am I missing something

Last edited:

EthMoon

Jun 29, 2017
It is an old save... even has the call/jump bloat from before 0.4. The issue came from a flag not setting right in the last Lerran scene you did because you chose not to pursue Iris or Nadine. This isn't a common path, so later quirks may prop up. Let me know if you run into a similar roadblock.

The save has been fixed with the correct flag and adjustments have been made to the code to make sure this doesn't happen again. You should be able to proceed with the save like it is.
Thank you! I put off asking for way too long.

Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
It says I must take another dream potion to advance the Chimera thread, But I have no recipe for it and everyone else character wise has "no more content" except the ones who are after the esbat (and horace who says I need to finish Chimera). Do I need to do the esbat first or am I missing something
The dream potion option appears in the decision menu during morning/midday in the lab:
1710166552858.png
It should be there so long as you've made one (and used it). It will tell you if you don't have the ingredients for it and what the ingredients are.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
It does not. Heres the screenshots and my save because im at a loss here.
You have the variables. When I load the save I get this:
1710167777959.png
Make sure you have the most up-to-date patch (0.8c). You will have to do the first one and then the second another night.

IchIg0

Aug 30, 2018
Soniram
Sorry for bother you, and i think you alredy now what i'm trying to say...ha ha ((
But i have a problem what everyone has.
Problem with:
Early days
Chimeras
Thorns
With first one is nigth walk (how i remember from here it's need potion and i have it)
Thorn can't make a dream potion
Patch installed
1.jpg 2.jpg

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Soniram
Sorry for bother you, and i think you alredy now what i'm trying to say...ha ha ((
But i have a problem what everyone has.
Problem with:
Early days
Chimeras
Thorns
With first one is nigth walk (how i remember from here it's need potion and i have it)
Thorn can't make a dream potion
Patch installed
Yeah, you actually need to have cardus to make the potion. You have 0. It's in your garden. You can't make a potion with something you don't have.

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
Just wanted to come back and say that I definitely had a borked up save.

Replaying all the way through 0.8 (hotfix 2), I figured out where it was. Because I had already completed the healing potion thread prior to there being a dream potion, I never got that section/next thread/task. So no way was I ever going to be able to test out the dream potion. c'est la vie.

I've now caught by playing back through from the beginning again, and I'll try making the switch to 0.8b when I can.

Soniram, bugs happen. Especially when you have to keep track of as many branching story lines as you have. Keep up the good work, and don't let it get you down!

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Just wanted to come back and say that I definitely had a borked up save.

Replaying all the way through 0.8 (hotfix 2), I figured out where it was. Because I had already completed the healing potion thread prior to there being a dream potion, I never got that section/next thread/task. So no way was I ever going to be able to test out the dream potion. c'est la vie.

I've now caught by playing back through from the beginning again, and I'll try making the switch to 0.8b when I can.

Soniram, bugs happen. Especially when you have to keep track of as many branching story lines as you have. Keep up the good work, and don't let it get you down!
You're going to want the 0.8c version patch in the top post. There are other bugs going down certain paths that have been fixed with the 0.8c. There's also going to be an 0.8d version patch soon fixing more errors.

I've been working on this game for nearly two years. The bugs are something I've grown quite accustomed to.

IchIg0

Aug 30, 2018
Yeah, you actually need to have cardus to make the potion. You have 0. It's in your garden. You can't make a potion with something you don't have.
Damn..how i miss it. LOL

But thanks, i thought game broken.
Can't wait for next update.
1710182068844.png

Last edited:

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Is MC supposed to say its him who made the queen pregnant when talking to Alisandra even when he dident do it? just feels a bit off since she also talks about it later with Nolen as well saying MC impregnated her daughter before her marrige which my MC never did.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Is MC supposed to say its him who made the queen pregnant when talking to Alisandra even when he dident do it? just feels a bit off since she also talks about it later with Nolen as well saying MC impregnated her daughter before her marrige which my MC never did.
Might be a flipped variable. I will look into it.

Glad I saw this before starting the 0.8d compile. :p

Reactions: MikesDK

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
wtf bullshit?
norbent sells u stuff and if u dont have the silver though luck loser u will never see him again

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EndaraChroniclesTheApothecary-0.8cPE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes