Bunnyglomp

Mar 23, 2018
So im playing the game and im noticing characters being bumped off the character pages, like there would be a page 2 or something, but im not seeing a way to get to page 2 of characters nor how to remove characters from it so it re-populates.

Any help?

Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
So im playing the game and im noticing characters being bumped off the character pages, like there would be a page 2 or something, but im not seeing a way to get to page 2 of characters nor how to remove characters from it so it re-populates.

Any help?
If you mean the character icons in the journal, you are right. There is one character that is taken off the journal and another put on. It's done because of the story and limited space in the journal.

Bunnyglomp

Mar 23, 2018
If you mean the character icons in the journal, you are right. There is one character that is taken off the journal and another put on. It's done because of the story and limited space in the journal.
I figured it was more because all the girls from the brothel have "continue with isolde first" and since I didnt see her icon and the original maid disappeared, I figured I was missing page 2 or something

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I figured it was more because all the girls from the brothel have "continue with isolde first" and since I didnt see her icon and the original maid disappeared, I figured I was missing page 2 or something
With the size of the game at this point, the journal has kind of bloated. It is going to get a redesign/restructure in the next update due to everything that has happened up to the end of this version.

Y.So.Serious

Feb 14, 2019
Hi Dev ... i can't see the esbat checklist .. even after applying the patch provided by you
would you kindly take a look at my save file.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Hi Dev ... i can't see the esbat checklist .. even after applying the patch provided by you
would you kindly take a look at my save file.
I loaded your save file with the 0.8c and it showed up right away.

1710096708775.png
1710096748470.png
If you're saying you have the latest patch, make sure you do have it.

Reactions: Y.So.Serious

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
What a fucking ending for the Esbat. I'm absolutely depressed by Horace's death, I loved this character. I love the game but I don't know what else to say. Justice for Horace, she still had too much to show us!!

Reactions: Soniram

Vyniril

Aug 7, 2017
Jasmine will only be a roadblock if you decided to accept going through her story, which you can only do if you spend silver on her at Velvet Desires and get her to a high enough level. She will only appear on the checklist if you made the decision to follow her story. If she's not there, you don't have to worry about that.

The problem most people run into is that you need 150 silver or more. In the current hotfix, it doesn't say you need the silver until after you have it (sorry). It's fixed in the next update, which I'm working on uploading right now.

Check the top post for the 0.8c Patch which will fix this issue.
Thank you very much for the response and the patch. Cheers :)

Reactions: Soniram

69bluetooth69

Apr 22, 2020
All the gillies say to advance with Isolde but how do I do that? (Except for Artesia which says to choose her and have 10 silver but nothing happens when I do.)

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
All the gillies say to advance with Isolde but how do I do that? (Except for Artesia which says to choose her and have 10 silver but nothing happens when I do.)
You probably should look in the Velvet Desires thread. I do notice the hints can be off if you are in one particular spot. You either need to go to House Barreau (from the Rilea gates during morning/midday) or talk to Isolde when you go to Velvet Desires in the evening, depending on which step you are at. My guess is you need to talk to Isolde about House Barreau.

Additionally, there may possibly be a way you need to push Yanwei's story ahead. I'm checking into this. It's really a very specific path you've found.

Have you met Giles? Did you do what he asked?

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
After I get the quest to give the 6 grips potions for the hostelry my lab messes up. It will allow me to only make 1 potion at a time. When I make a potion my max potions number drops by 2.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
After I get the quest to give the 6 grips potions for the hostelry my lab messes up. It will allow me to only make 1 potion at a time. When I make a potion my max potions number drops by 2.
This is likely some kind of glitch. (Actually is likely a bug. Looking into it.) The croup scenes have nothing to do with the max number of potions. The only thing that affects the max potions allowed is the number of potions of that type you have made and the large/small boiler. It shows you have the large boiler.

Did you run out of batteries?

69bluetooth69

Apr 22, 2020
You probably should look in the Velvet Desires thread. I do notice the hints can be off if you are in one particular spot. You either need to go to House Barreau (from the Rilea gates during morning/midday) or talk to Isolde when you go to Velvet Desires in the evening, depending on which step you are at. My guess is you need to talk to Isolde about House Barreau.

Additionally, there may possibly be a way you need to push Yanwei's story ahead. I'm checking into this. It's really a very specific path you've found.

Have you met Giles? Did you do what he asked?
I met Giles and did what he asked, but I don't even have Velvet Desires in my thread list and talking to Isolde is not an option.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I met Giles and did what he asked, but I don't even have Velvet Desires in my thread list and talking to Isolde is not an option.
I'd like to look at the save. I'm thinking the issue is you decided not to help Isolde when she asked for it. It will cut off the scenes for the girls' stories, but I'm curious how it shows that in the hints.

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
This is likely some kind of glitch. (Actually is likely a bug. Looking into it.) The croup scenes have nothing to do with the max number of potions. The only thing that affects the max potions allowed is the number of potions of that type you have made and the large/small boiler. It shows you have the large boiler.

Did you run out of batteries?
yes I ran out of batteries.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
yes I ran out of batteries.
I figured, as that is the only way the maximum can drop. I think I see the issue, but another question I have is what potions have you been trying to make? Is it one in particular or is it all/many of them?

You may want to back up to an earlier save. I can try to do a fix but it would likely make it much worse.

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
I figured, as that is the only way the maximum can drop. I think I see the issue, but another question I have is what potions have you been trying to make? Is it one in particular or is it all/many of them?

You may want to back up to an earlier save. I can try to do a fix but it would likely make it much worse.
I was making the grips potion. I will try an earlier save.

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
My esbat checklist says work on early days thread. My journal for early days says more may appear later check back often. I have all the patches.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes