Vyniril

Aug 7, 2017
Sorry to bother you Dev, but I'm stuck just before the Esbat. All characters have reached the "No more content" status except for Jasmine (Not into that, sorry). For the threads, the ones I'm stuck with are: The Chimera says "Contacting him again isn't going to gain more info. Wait until something happens." I've skipped multiple days and nothings changed. Velvet Desires says to wait till after the Esbat. The Velvet Drink has been stuck telling me to keep a potion in my pack for ages and nothings happened. Esbat thread tells me to go to my bedroom at night, but no choice or cutscene happens. In terms of the Esbat checklist, its empty. Any thoughts on what to do? I hope I'm not locked out of the Esbat because I'm not interested in Jasmine.

Reactions: Soniram

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
this was a great update finaly got to see the big festivel and all that happend but man now i just crave more story dont really have much of a clue what is going to happen next

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
I'm starting over after all. Despite my attempts, I can't seem to progress. Not to mention, this is my current Progress in my old save game:

1710061875906.png

That seems....wrong. lol

Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Sorry to bother you Dev, but I'm stuck just before the Esbat. All characters have reached the "No more content" status except for Jasmine (Not into that, sorry). For the threads, the ones I'm stuck with are: The Chimera says "Contacting him again isn't going to gain more info. Wait until something happens." I've skipped multiple days and nothings changed. Velvet Desires says to wait till after the Esbat. The Velvet Drink has been stuck telling me to keep a potion in my pack for ages and nothings happened. Esbat thread tells me to go to my bedroom at night, but no choice or cutscene happens. In terms of the Esbat checklist, its empty. Any thoughts on what to do? I hope I'm not locked out of the Esbat because I'm not interested in Jasmine.
Jasmine will only be a roadblock if you decided to accept going through her story, which you can only do if you spend silver on her at Velvet Desires and get her to a high enough level. She will only appear on the checklist if you made the decision to follow her story. If she's not there, you don't have to worry about that.

The problem most people run into is that you need 150 silver or more. In the current hotfix, it doesn't say you need the silver until after you have it (sorry). It's fixed in the next update, which I'm working on uploading right now.

Check the top post for the 0.8c Patch which will fix this issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vyniril

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I'm starting over after all. Despite my attempts, I can't seem to progress. Not to mention, this is my current Progress in my old save game:

View attachment 3428562

That seems....wrong. lol
Yeah... that's wrong. :confused: Damn it.

EDIT: 228 is the current total count. The esbat doesn't have counted scenes.

Last edited:

DracZ

Feb 28, 2020
Jasmine will only be a roadblock if you decided to accept going through her story, which you can only do if you spend silver on her at Velvet Desires and get her to a high enough level. She will only appear on the checklist if you made the decision to follow her story. If she's not there, you don't have to worry about that.

The problem most people run into is that you need 150 silver. In the current hotfix, it doesn't say you need the silver until after you have it (sorry). It's fixed in the next update, which I'm working on uploading right now.
You mean it's looking if you have exactly 150 silver?
Because I have around 2800, and it's not triggering.

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
I've reset the variable and have you right where you need to be to make the potion. Make it and take it at night in the bedroom. Then you should be okay in moving forward.

Again, this is just theory. Fingers crossed.
I think I have the same problem as eatlardfudge , but nothing certain. Can you take a look? And if this is the case, repeat the same operation but with my save? Sorry for the inconvenience!

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I think I have the same problem as eatlardfudge , but nothing certain. Can you take a look? And if this is the case, repeat the same operation but with my save? Sorry for the inconvenience!
It looks like it. I've done the same thing, changing the variable and putting you into the lab. Make the potion and take it in the bedroom at night.

I only looked at this aspect so if there are other issues, I haven't looked for them.

This bug is going to be fixed in the 0.8b version (currently uploading). There will also be a patch version to move from 0.8/FIX 02 to 0.8b.

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
It looks like it. I've done the same thing, changing the variable and putting you into the lab. Make the potion and take it in the bedroom at night.

I only looked at this aspect so if there are other issues, I haven't looked for them.

This bug is going to be fixed in the 0.8b version (currently uploading). There will also be a patch version to move from 0.8/FIX 02 to 0.8b.
Thanks, it worked!

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Hmm, reading about bugs I'm not sure if I should wait for the next version or I'm fine starting now with hot fix 2.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Hmm, reading about bugs I'm not sure if I should wait for the next version or I'm fine starting now with hot fix 2.
The next version is in the OP currently and more links will be added. There's also a patch file there to move from any 0.8 (including hotfixes) to 0.8b available for download.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
The next version is in the OP currently and more links will be added. There's also a patch file there to move from any 0.8 (including hotfixes) to 0.8b available for download.
Damn, I had nice timing... :), guess I will use patch then (since I already downloaded base 0,8), thank you!

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Yes it is.
I tried with version 0-8b but still doesn't trigger.
all threads/quest logs seem to be ok also.

I'll attach a save, maybe that can help.
I did find an error. It is going to take me a few to fix it. I will respond again with a patch when it's ready.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Yes it is.
I tried with version 0-8b but still doesn't trigger.
all threads/quest logs seem to be ok also.

I'll attach a save, maybe that can help.
EDIT: Check the top post for the 0.8c Patch File and install it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DracZ

DracZ

Feb 28, 2020
You will need this hotfix file.

NOTE: You need the 0.8b main file or the patch. If you get the patch, make sure you do the patch first, then the hotfix.
Thanks a lot!

After applying the fix to v0.8b it triggered, so now I can enjoy the Esbat content :)

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
There is now an 0.8c patch located in the top post. It should fix most all issues in 0.8 and before.

Reactions: nomjik11
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes