Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Oh... I never once clicked on that because I thought it was a label or a title for the character hints.
There is a not-insignificant amount of ambiguity in the journal, which is one of the reasons it's getting a make-over. I haven't figured out exactly how the layout will be yet, but that is one part that will be adjusted.

aq the quart

Jan 30, 2018
After getting used to the distinct character models, I really appreciated this project! Particularly the content focus on foot-fetishism and cummy feet, always happy seeing that (with how rare it can be as a focus).

Genny is lovely, adore Lerran (and hoping for some fun foot-smut with her), and our Goblin gal is best gal!

Reactions: RHFlash and Soniram

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
After getting used to the distinct character models, I really appreciated this project! Particularly the content focus on foot-fetishism and cummy feet, always happy seeing that (with how rare it can be as a focus).

Genny is lovely, adore Lerran (and hoping for some fun foot-smut with her), and our Goblin gal is best gal!
Thank you. The models are definitely different for a couple reasons. First, KK games all have the same looking girls. Second, and more importantly, this is my first ever graphic design work and I am not a good artist. :LOL:

I'm quite close to the patron alpha release for a very large 0.4 update. Sadly, it doesn't have a lot of Genny content or much focus on foot fetishism.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HiskiLP

Nov 7, 2017
I absolutly love this. The Game looks pretty nice, I like almost all girls, the style is freshly new and different from most other games. The Music is also very nice, I cant complain about anything except one thing... I want more content ^^
Thx for this great game and I kinda think... this is by now my number one f95zone game ;)

Reactions: Soniram

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I absolutly love this. The Game looks pretty nice, I like almost all girls, the style is freshly new and different from most other games. The Music is also very nice, I cant complain about anything except one thing... I want more content ^^
Thx for this great game and I kinda think... this is by now my number one f95zone game ;)
There's new content coming very soon. The game is moving from about 57 events to 103+ with a public release right near January 1st. Thank you, and feel free to join the Discord anytime. :)

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
"Oh rotten fish holes... There's TWO of them?!"

I laughed way too hard this, really enjoying this game so far. nice set of Characters that I have come across for now, interesting to see what role the Aunt will play in the future/if any at all. Need to finish this version but I think you found yourself another Patreon supporter once I catch up.

Reactions: Soniram

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
"Oh rotten fish holes... There's TWO of them?!"

I laughed way too hard this, really enjoying this game so far. nice set of Characters that I have come across for now, interesting to see what role the Aunt will play in the future/if any at all. Need to finish this version but I think you found yourself another Patreon supporter once I catch up.
Thank you for the kind words. They're always very appreciated.

There's not going to be any true incest in ECA, unfortunately. I'm trying not to get kicked off Patreon right away. If that's what you're referring to, then you'd have to wait for the third book... where it will be an option.

• Sad
Reactions: AlexTorch

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Hmm I stopped playing for a bit was stuck on what you rather
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Due to to this I stopped, could not decide what to pick and have yet to start the game again, not sure I can decide on that decision anytime soon, yep it's a minor thing but the available options are not really for me in full, only half ok with either due to that setup .

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Endara Chronicles: The Apothecary [0.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.11 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 690 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 655 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Harihoes

May 31, 2017
Hi, I got into a problem. I have to give Cali a letter but I can´t find a way to get to her thicket. there is no "button" to get to her on the map.

EscapesMe

Mar 8, 2019
Hi, I got into a problem. I have to give Cali a letter but I can´t find a way to get to her thicket. there is no "button" to get to her on the map.
Should be able to get there by going to the forest, and then picking the option to "Visit Cali's thicket":

EndaraChronicles.png

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Going to Cali's thicket requires being in the forest in the morning. Which letter are you referring to?

Harihoes

May 31, 2017
Are you trying to get a letter to her? If I have some more information, I can help.
The MC wrote a letter for her aunt, It is for the thread "The Odds" and I have to give it to Cali in the morning. so I went to the forest in the morning as other suggested but the button just does not appear to me.(sorry if broken English)

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes