Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
View attachment 2278311 i also get the error when going to sleep. + this one when i was at the brothel
Hey, I also got an exception in the brothel. Attached traceback
Putting this in another post so you guys can get notified. This is the patch. I'm not 100% sure if it will work on Android. Just drop it into the (EC)The Apothecary folder. Let me know if it works... I'm rather new with doing patches like this.

See the main OP for the updated links for the FIX 01 patch file.

Last edited:

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Okay, easiest way to fix:

1. Go into your "Apothecary/game/scripts/scenes/0.4/" folder.
2. Find the brothel03.rpyc file.
3. Delete it.
4. Restart the game.

That is the quick-fix. I'll redo the patch now that I see how to fix it without this method.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
That resulted in another exception <.<
Okay, not sure what is messed up there, but I just tested the FIX 01 patch. It does work.

Extract the file and drop it into your main ECA folder. This really ought to fix it...

• Red Heart
Reactions: crayen

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
Okay, not sure what is messed up there, but I just tested the FIX 01 patch. It does work.

Extract the file and drop it into your main ECA folder. This really ought to fix it...
thanks so much, worked like a charm so far. both errors gone. great job :)

Reactions: Soniram

Jerch

Nov 1, 2019
hi, i have the quest * Saving Sergean Valkan * ready and i can't sill give the letter to cali

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
hi, i have the quest * Saving Sergean Valkan * ready and i can't sill give the letter to cali
Have you found Valkan in the forest in the Saving Sergeant Valkan thread? That seems to be people's hangups with delivering the letter to Cali. If you haven't gotten that scene yet, check the other posts in this thread one page back or so and you'll find the solution.

Can't look at saves or do a whole lot at the moment but wanted to give you some advice.

tajlund

Jul 18, 2020
I would need the full error to see what the problem was. Or at the least, the lowest part to see where the error specifically is occurring.
Looks like I was half asleep when I posted. Didn't even notice it was cut off. Thank you for the patch, worked perfectly. I love this game.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Looks like I was half asleep when I posted. Didn't even notice it was cut off.
Make sure you get the patch file and install it. I will be putting another one up in the main post as another bug got found. I'm posting it here too.

Download, unzip, and drop it into the main folder.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
i have the quest wiht Valkan komplet
I am taking a look at your save now.

EDIT: I don't know how you did it, but somehow Cali's sandbox is turned off which means you can't get to her. I'm looking more into it.

Last edited:

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
i have the quest wiht Valkan komplet
I looked through all the scripts and found only one spot where her sandbox turns off, which is AFTER you give her the letter. The only thing I can think is that some kind of glitch with an older save might have caused the issue.

In any case, the only fix I could come up with is to turn the variable to True and resave. So... here you go.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not a bad game, good story, i like the mc (he care about people), good music, the renders are well done, even the apothecary system for me is well done, what i don't like is seeing an aunt but she is not a LI, so i don't see why she is on the list of LI (patreon bullshit could be easy avoidable if we can just name her), also i wish that we could have more options (or at least branching on the options), for example, you can only have threesome if the partners become bisexual (and is said that they can have fun either with you or not), i wish that we could have the threesome withouth they becoming bisexual. Also a gallery could be amazing since at the moment we cannot see older stuff.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes