Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Not a bad game, good story, i like the mc (he care about people), good music, the renders are well done, even the apothecary system for me is well done, what i don't like is seeing an aunt but she is not a LI, so i don't see why she is on the list of LI (patreon bullshit could be easy avoidable if we can just name her), also i wish that we could have more options (or at least branching on the options), for example, you can only have threesome if the partners become bisexual (and is said that they can have fun either with you or not), i wish that we could have the threesome withouth they becoming bisexual. Also a gallery could be amazing since at the moment we cannot see older stuff.
Thanks for the comment. Just a few things for clarification.

The Journal doesn't track just LIs but also important characters, such as the MC's aunt. She is a plot-mover character. Personally, I am not against incest (and quite like it, honestly). This is my first game, however. I want to learn about making a game from top to bottom. I decided to make sure I got a group of supporters that are vocal and helpful in many ways. There are other stories planned, and there will be incest.

I'm not sure how you can do a threesome without some bisexuality? If you could explain how that works with one male MC and two females, I'd appreciate it.

There is a gallery. It's for patrons.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Thanks for the comment. Just a few things for clarification.

The Journal doesn't track just LIs but also important characters, such as the MC's aunt. She is a plot-mover character. Personally, I am not against incest (and quite like it, honestly). This is my first game, however. I want to learn about making a game from top to bottom. I decided to make sure I got a group of supporters that are vocal and helpful in many ways. There are other stories planned, and there will be incest.

I'm not sure how you can do a threesome without some bisexuality? If you could explain how that works with one male MC and two females, I'd appreciate it.

There is a gallery. It's for patrons.

for threesomes the girls don't have to touch eachother for it.

it's will be labeled as GROUP SEX but they don't have to be bi to both bed the mc at the same time.
I will say down the line add a OPTION.

Option 1: Do you want the girls to be allowed to touch eachother like finger, kiss, etc doing threesomes with mc.
Option 2: Do not allow girls to touch eachother doing threesomes with mc.

you get the gist. You don't want your game turning into a lesbian fest trust me.

I am one not a fan of lesbian.. I only liken it when the mc is involved, ALL THE TIME meaning harem girls not sleeping with eachother unless the mc allows it or gives them permission.

this just a suggestion but a girl don't have to be Bi for them to have threesomes with the MC (y)

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I understand what you are meaning. However, the only action I can think of is have one girl riding cock and one girl riding face. What other action is there?
one can also have it like the mc fingering one girl in doggy style.
while the mc fucking the other in doggy style.

you can do the switch in doggy style while both of the girls are in doggy style waiting for the mc's cock.
and it can be the same in missionary with both layed on there back.

you can also just have them lined up or just waiting for there turn.. yea it's more vanilla but yea.

this why i said having options will be good for people who don't mind the girls eating each other out doing threesomes etc. I don't mind it as long as the MC is INVOLVED so I don't mind touching etc between girls in threesomes, group sex, orgys, etc.

but at the end of the day do what you want lol, it's your game.

all I can give is suggestions but seeing how good the game is, you will figure it out. for a first game you already have alot of options which I appreciate like being able to have girls to yourself without having to share them with other girls etc and the servant situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch

Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
so having a issue finding cali's thicket in the morning after day 57+ on day 63 every morning gone everywhere trying to find it any help? no options to visit calis thicket screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Mc have hands, dick, mouth (hell, some kinky girls even like to rub on your legs/feet), all can be used individually, one can sit on cock another on the mount, you can put both them side by side and fuck one finger another, you can fuck one kiss another, they both can lick your cock (one each side), or one can go for the balls other for the cock, they can one be on top of another and the mc go changing from one to another, can fuck and lick in this same position, blowjob/handjob combo, the game have footjob so that can be a combo too. Not every threesome need them to be bisexual, if you need more info, one book that can help a lot on positions (and i'm not joking) is kamasutra, also you can search on google threesome sex positions, there is good stuff there.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Where and how do i talk to the gard for the goblins route ?
I believe it's midday/evening outside. "Walk down the road..." I think is the choice, though it changes to "Go see Valkan" or "Talk to Valkan". For the Goblin quest, you need to go apologize first and then visit again and ask about goblins.

SkelPixel

Jun 21, 2017
I believe it's midday/evening outside. "Walk down the road..." I think is the choice, though it changes to "Go see Valkan" or "Talk to Valkan". For the Goblin quest, you need to go apologize first and then visit again and ask about goblins.
I'm at day 123 and i only have the option to wait for Horace or Check around the shop :/

(nevermind i started a new game and it's all good, i don't mind playing the game a second time)

Last edited:
Reactions: Soniram

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I'm at day 123 and i only have the option to wait for Horace or Check around the shop :/

(nevermind i started a new game and it's all good, i don't mind playing the game a second time)
Actually, I think you've possibly found an issue I didn't anticipate. Thank you.

Reactions: SkelPixel

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
New updated version now 0.4b. Links in OP. More added as uploading finishes.

You will need a new download. There is no patch for 0.4b.

Due to some problems with the archiving of scripts, the 0.4b is not upgradable from 0.4 or 0.4a. This version should have every bug reported fixed, including the common ones with Cali's thicket not showing up and how Genny's scenes don't seem to match up with the hints in her journal page.

If you do have errors, please let me know here or on

littless

Sep 3, 2020
can someone help me i have version 0.4b and still i cant find cali i dont even have an option to ring bell or to go to thicket

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
can someone help me i have version 0.4b and still i cant find cali i dont even have an option to ring bell or to go to thicket
I am having problems downloading the save. Once I can get it, I will take a look.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes