• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Berton wants potions and turns me away when at his shop and it doesnt mention what potions or the amount in the journal, so what am i meant to bring?
You need 1 Bravery, 1 Flirt, 1 Grips, and 1 Charis (velvet drink).

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
enjoying the game very much but i downloaded the 0.8 SE patch and i'm still getting errors for the ebsat checklist, did i miss something? i think i've done everything else at this point

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
enjoying the game very much but i downloaded the 0.8 SE patch and i'm still getting errors for the ebsat checklist, did i miss something? i think i've done everything else at this point
Which 0.8 SE? Was it the 0.8d? As far as I know, there shouldn't be any errors with the checklist. You can post the errors or try to explain what the issue might be.

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
Which 0.8 SE? Was it the 0.8d? As far as I know, there shouldn't be any errors with the checklist. You can post the errors or try to explain what the issue might be.
re-downloaded, not having problems anymore, not sure what the problem was but im good now, thanks

Reactions: Soniram

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
ECA: 0.8d SE - Android Version

Here's the official full 0.8d version for the Android. It works differently from the previous versions but it should work with those versions and allow you to keep your saves from previous official versions. Read below and follow the instructions.

If you have installed and played ECA for the Android before:
1. Download and install the APK.
2. Download the archive.rpa file and copy to the /Documents/RenPy_Saves/<appname>/game/ folder.

If you haven't installed and played ECA for the Android before:
Between steps 1 and 2 above, run the game after installation and give it file permissions. Without this, it will cause errors.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcusDBlack

Kokobeans37

Nov 9, 2018
I was wondering how to activate the Lauren day 82+ event. I think I missed something because she never shows up in the morning. I can't get the thorns thread to proceed without. Sorry if this is a stupid question. It's my first play through but am enjoying it.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I was wondering how to activate the Lauren day 82+ event. I think I missed something because she never shows up in the morning. I can't get the thorns thread to proceed without. Sorry if this is a stupid question. It's my first play through but am enjoying it.
I'm going to guess you mean Lerran. Unfortunately, there's no 'day 82' event. The days are generated by when you complete other scenes. Sometimes the clues do get a little bit mixed up with all the different ways you can complete things.

My best suggestion is to work on other characters and threads and then check back. You won't miss any content if you've chosen to pursue Lerran (or anyone else). If you want, you can post a screenshot of Lerran's journal page (both left and right side) and I can see what might be the problem.

forskin888

Jul 17, 2021
ECA: 0.8d SE - Android Version

Here's the official full 0.8d version for the Android. It works differently from the previous versions but it should work with those versions and allow you to keep your saves from previous official versions. Read below and follow the instructions.

If you have installed and played ECA for the Android before:
1. Download and install the APK.
2. Download the archive.rpa file and copy to the /Documents/RenPy_Saves/<appname>/game/ folder.

If you haven't installed and played ECA for the Android before:
Between steps 1 and 2 above, run the game after installation and give it file permissions. Without this, it will cause errors.

0.8d SE APK

Archive.RPY

Let me know if you have any problems.
For some reason the app name isn't in my files

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
For some reason the app name isn't in my files
Unfortunately, I know next to nothing about how Android file structure works. If I can do the patented V4mpire dance, he may materialize in the future to hopefully point you in the right direction - or there may be someone else here that could help out.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm really glad I decided to come back to this game after ages away, because I am DELIGHTED that the pregnancy was changed from "a potential option that won't be canon" to being mandatory and canon. This game is back being up among my absolute favourites. The game is just so sweet romantic and incredibly sexy.

Also, this game really shows the supremacy of High Fantasy when it comes to harem games, none of this only being able to have one legal wife nonsense. I mean there's a tiny bit of that, but our current three wives are all officially married to us according to their own customs. And two of our wives are from cultures where harems are the norm.

My one disappointment is seeing that hints for characters and threads still suck at being updated. But it's kinda understandable with how tangled the story is across multiple threads and characters, but knowing when thing actually can't be progressed or I'm just missing something would be a blessing. Tangentially, Hawthorn Berries are the bane of my digital existence!! Partly my fault because I kept forgetting I can send my beloved wife out hunting, not that that would guarantee what I need, but it'd have certainly helped.

Reactions: Soniram

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I'm really glad I decided to come back to this game after ages away, because I am DELIGHTED that the pregnancy was changed from "a potential option that won't be canon" to being mandatory and canon. This game is back being up among my absolute favourites. The game is just so sweet romantic and incredibly sexy.

Also, this game really shows the supremacy of High Fantasy when it comes to harem games, none of this only being able to have one legal wife nonsense. I mean there's a tiny bit of that, but our current three wives are all officially married to us according to their own customs. And two of our wives are from cultures where harems are the norm.

My one disappointment is seeing that hints for characters and threads still suck at being updated. But it's kinda understandable with how tangled the story is across multiple threads and characters, but knowing when thing actually can't be progressed or I'm just missing something would be a blessing. Tangentially, Hawthorn Berries are the bane of my digital existence!! Partly my fault because I kept forgetting I can send my beloved wife out hunting, not that that would guarantee what I need, but it'd have certainly helped.
Can you imagine that the first iteration/build had zero hints? That changed fast.

The hint system is a mess. It really is. I'm not going to do another sandbox until I really feel I can do it right. I am currently working on 0.9 between massive stress at work, illness, and family issues. Since everything prior to the Esbat had to be finished (if you were following that path), everything's getting a tune-up. It's rough going and is like building some stuff from scratch, but I'm hoping it will be good and endure.

I appreciate the praise. Endara has a rich history with many cultures I hope to explore in great depth, and how everything ties in.

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Can you imagine that the first iteration/build had zero hints? That changed fast.

The hint system is a mess. It really is. I'm not going to do another sandbox until I really feel I can do it right. I am currently working on 0.9 between massive stress at work, illness, and family issues. Since everything prior to the Esbat had to be finished (if you were following that path), everything's getting a tune-up. It's rough going and is like building some stuff from scratch, but I'm hoping it will be good and endure.

I appreciate the praise. Endara has a rich history with many cultures I hope to explore in great depth, and how everything ties in.
Sorry to hear that real life has be so rough for you. Hope things get better and smoother for you.

Can you help with some of my quests, because I don't know If I've done everything or not

The Early Days says to "take a night walk in Rilea from the gates", and I've tried exploring both upper and lower Rilea each from morning to night and nothing has triggered.

The Chimeras is on hold I think. Thorns is on hold

Velvet Desires, I don't know if it's finished or not because I can't get The Esbat to continue because of required threads and characters

The Velvet Drink says "Best to keep one in you pack", I've had more than one in my pack for ages and nothing has happened, hope I don't literally need it to be one

Prickly Pink Plant is just completely blank

The Esbat check list says to Proceed With Horace which I can't do because she says to Proceed With Other Threads First. Work On The Early Days Thread, which again I'm stuck on. And Work On The Chimeras Thread which I think is finished for the update

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Sorry to hear that real life has be so rough for you. Hope things get better and smoother for you.

Can you help with some of my quests, because I don't know If I've done everything or not

The Early Days says to "take a night walk in Rilea from the gates", and I've tried exploring both upper and lower Rilea each from morning to night and nothing has triggered.

The Chimeras is on hold I think. Thorns is on hold

Velvet Desires, I don't know if it's finished or not because I can't get The Esbat to continue because of required threads and characters

The Velvet Drink says "Best to keep one in you pack", I've had more than one in my pack for ages and nothing has happened, hope I don't literally need it to be one

Prickly Pink Plant is just completely blank

The Esbat check list says to Proceed With Horace which I can't do because she says to Proceed With Other Threads First. Work On The Early Days Thread, which again I'm stuck on. And Work On The Chimeras Thread which I think is finished for the update
Yeah, you're not kidding. Due to the mess, I generally offer to look at save files to help give clues. I can tell you the Pink Prickly Plant is finished.

Usually the main thing I find is people not moving forward with the Velvet Desires thread. You have the option, near the beginning of choosing each girl, on whether you want to follow their storyline or not. If you choose to follow any of them, you need to complete all of them. This requires spending silver on them to reach certain amounts of silver spent, wherein a scene will trigger.

The scenes trigger either:

1. When you choose them from the bordello menu.
2. When you enter the bordello. Isolde will begin the scene automatically.
3. You have to choose an option that appears such as "Can we talk?" or "I want to talk to you".

After you've reached a certain level with one or more (IIRC) girl(s) that you are following, Isolde will begin her own quest line, which is a continuation of Velvet Desires. She will ask you to help. You can agree or decline. If you agree, you continue with Velvet Desires until it ends. If you don't, you can go to the next step.

Next step is to do the walk in Rilea at night.

Jesus, you're right. The hint system sucks.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, you're not kidding. Due to the mess, I generally offer to look at save files to help give clues. I can tell you the Pink Prickly Plant is finished.

Usually the main thing I find is people not moving forward with the Velvet Desires thread. You have the option, near the beginning of choosing each girl, on whether you want to follow their storyline or not. If you choose to follow any of them, you need to complete all of them. This requires spending silver on them to reach certain amounts of silver spent, wherein a scene will trigger.

The scenes trigger either:

1. When you choose them from the bordello menu.
2. When you enter the bordello. Isolde will begin the scene automatically.
3. You have to choose an option that appears such as "Can we talk?" or "I want to talk to you".

After you've reached a certain level with one or more (IIRC) girl(s) that you are following, Isolde will begin her own quest line, which is a continuation of Velvet Desires. She will ask you to help. You can agree or decline. If you agree, you continue with Velvet Desires until it ends. If you don't, you can go to the next step.

Next step is to do the walk in Rilea at night.

Jesus, you're right. The hint system sucks.
I've done all that. Isolde got me to go talk to a family on her behalf, we told her what happened, and now she's doing her own investigation or something. Herself and Gissle want us to inherit the place. The only role having that potion has had in terms of that location was when we got to have the foursome with the girls. I can't get anything other than that to trigger at night or any other time.

The hint for Early Days just says walk about town from the gate at night which I have done countless times, and I'm assuming that's the tread I need to continue to continue Horace, and I can't trigger Esbat until Horace and Early Days have progressed or finished

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I've done all that. Isolde got me to go talk to a family on her behalf, we told her what happened, and now she's doing her own investigation or something. Herself and Gissle want us to inherit the place. The only role having that potion has had in terms of that location was when we got to have the foursome with the girls. I can't get anything other than that to trigger at night or any other time.

The hint for Early Days just says walk about town from the gate at night which I have done countless times, and I'm assuming that's the tread I need to continue to continue Horace, and I can't trigger Esbat until Horace and Early Days have progressed or finished
If you want to drop your save, I'll take a look.

Pixiew

May 12, 2022
I accidentally gave some dude (I think Calen) a potion which apparently put me on the gay path hours later, is there an easy way to modify the save file to not do his path? Or would I have to redo it all.

Pixiew

May 12, 2022

A lot of the hints just didn’t work for me as they’re blocked by a prerequisite that’s not mentioned. What’s helped me is using the hints, the esbat checklist, and the character pages as each character page also tells you some hints to continue their stories. So if something doesn’t work the first time don’t bother repeating it until you complete something else unless you read the day/time requirement wrong.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I accidentally gave some dude (I think Calen) a potion which apparently put me on the gay path hours later, is there an easy way to modify the save file to not do his path? Or would I have to redo it all.
The main trigger for that is when you flirt with him during the heist. You can turn off the flag by setting calen_flirt to "False".

There are ways to skip all the scenes currently with him while the flag is set to "True", but the canon of the story will remain that Calen is one of the MC's lovers and he will act like it.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes