tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Is the expansion content going to be plastic surgery or is it going to be magic like hypnosis? My vote is plastic surgery. Same with hypnosis. Wish there was a rewrite where the girls were getting boobs jobs instead of magic. Not that the magic isn’t fun too. But realistic is better imho.
Hypnosis is the best so I can’t wait for more of this.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The MC took the pills, so it will be growing. The title of the game is sort of a double entendre, you know?
That's why i said, so far.
Still curious how the game will continue, at moment it's a bit like a watching a car accident imo.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
So far my favorite line in the game was this (after passing MC's phone to Kassie):

Kassie-"How do you even use this?"
MC-"Imagine it's like your iPhone."
MC-"Then picture the buttons actually making sense."

oh fuck I am still laughing about it - :ROFLMAO:

Great line Expanding Universe Games :D

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
is this going to get an update soon hasn't been touched since october last year ???
its in beta testing for patreons currently so i would imagine couple weeks for the release on patreon then 1-2 weeks after that public release but that is my estimate i have no idea how much more work is required from the dev before release

KB0ne

May 24, 2020

Hey everyone!

I want to thank you for your patience as I take the time to polish this upcoming update for Endowed. You may have noticed that it was posted for testing two weeks ago, and yet it still hasn't been released. Why? I want to make it as good as I can to make you as excited about it as I am.

With the last update for Hypnosis feeling rushed, I want to put out a solid update to bring you back into the world of Endowed.

There will be two updates this month. The first, out in the next few days for the $5+ tier, will be focused on the first early ending of the story, The second will come out closer to the end of the month and focus on Chapter 5.

I'll give you a basic rundown of what to expect in the update at the end of this post if you like, but feel free to skip it if you want to avoid spoilers.

Next month we'll return the focus to Hypnosis and I'll run a poll about where to focus, whether that's to continue the Broken Watch Branch or to get back to the main story in Episode 14. Either way, I'll continue the other branch in September. Then, back to Endowed in October to get back to the original plan of focusing on Hypnosis 2/3 of the time.

Reactions: Kairnan
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes