• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
not sure, it's hard to see the romance path as genuine if how the ntr path works is that as soon as they're out of the MCs views, they're way more willing to do things with anyone other than the MC. The game seems to have been made with the intent that the romance path is just a set up for the ntr.
judging by the changelogs, it seems I was right, NTR route is already on the fuck-fest train while the other route is still meekly crawling between 1st and 2nd base.

But I guess that was already decided long before, but the dev simply didn't want to admit it in this thread.
wierd.png

Last edited:

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
tried it but seems a bit bugged, collected every single crag flower for quest but only shows one in bag and since nothing respawns i am pretty stuck....not great

Is the main focus in this game the NTR part? seems to get more work then none NTR path?

Wr1ckad

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
what happened to that "Inject that diabetes into my veins"?
The Amelia x Haru events are an example of the direction I aim for it regards to this.

Hey, did this catch up to the original vx ace content?
Mostly yes. The MZ version has more content at this point.

Does anyone knows what software developer use to make the pictures ?
Honey Select 2

how to trigger Kasumi NTR ring 2 and 3 ? and aftermath? I only get grinding scene and walked aimlessly for half an hour now
'Aftermath' happens after the initial event, where you get to choose to continue on your own or ask Haru for help.
Event 2 is the grinding, in the market. Event 3 is visiting the merchant on the second floor of the Inn in the merchant district.

tried it but seems a bit bugged, collected every single crag flower for quest but only shows one in bag and since nothing respawns i am pretty stuck....not great

Is the main focus in this game the NTR part? seems to get more work then none NTR path?
Strange. I'll have to test the crag flowers myself.
Did you get the prompt to return to the adventurer's guild? Did you return and talk to the receptionist, and did this complete the quest?

As for focus, about 50/50. That doesn't mean every update is going to be 50/50 split between the two though.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
The Amelia x Haru events are an example of the direction I aim for it regards to this.

Honey Select 2

'Aftermath' happens after the initial event, where you get to choose to continue on your own or ask Haru for help.
Event 2 is the grinding, in the market. Event 3 is visiting the merchant on the second floor of the Inn in the merchant district.

Did you get the prompt to return to the adventurer's guild? Did you return and talk to the receptionist, and did this complete the quest?

As for focus, about 50/50. That doesn't mean every update is going to be 50/50 split between the two though.
No it never told me to go back, quest still say i have to collect 6 flowers and i only got 1 in my inventory and there are 0 left in the forest area, same goes for the horde zombi quest, i went to the sewers and killed 3 and quest still says i need to kill 3.
Also cant find the 3 missing guards, been all over the north part of the map where you kill the 2 gang leader things, killed the scorps at the 2 skeletons as well if those are supposed to be the guards but clicking them does nothing.
Also got the quest visit the embassy with Elinore, but nothing happens when i talk to anyone in there either, so its safe to say something went worng big time in my play through.
My wild guess could be that i went forward with other quests like main and such so i somehow either got to high lvl or some of those quests my have messed something up, but i got no clue.

On another side note, cant figure out where your supposed to get the resurrection item thing to use in sewers either pretty sure i checked all the shops.

Last edited:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018

Honey Select 2

It seems in terms of what's happening, it's far from 50/50. It's more like 10/90.

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018

Honey Select 2

Thank you!

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
It seems in terms of what's happening, it's far from 50/50. It's more like 10/90.
Quit complaining there are like 20'000 non-ntr games on this site just go play them instead of whining about it. Just let the dev do things how he wants its his game. The only reason there is more ntr at the moment is because the dev switched the game over to a new engine and he happened to implement some of the ntr scenes first. Im sure there will be plenty of vanilla shit to.

Reactions: Tiasung and V&M

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
It means that NTR feels non-canon while Vanilla has proper build-up. NTR is just there for quick action, and the dev gives multiple warnings for them to avoid.

May 30, 2017

Honey Select 2

I see, thanks. I thought it has an indicator so I just walked around

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
I don't get this Game...sorry.
I played throuth most of the mainstory quests. If i Enter the embassy and try to speak to the Ambassador there is simply nothing further happening, no matte rif i go there as haru or as eleonore.
So i guess thats the end of the current content? - Now how what to do? - All of the Date-Options fpr the girls are greyed out and there is no merchant in the gift store. So no way to buy gifts i guess.... how to raise intimacy then to date the girls?
There is no explanation at all on how to get intimacy points.
Btw, i already completed the sewer quest, but the chapter2-Quest does not recognize this, the line does not "become green".

So there is no way to progress with the story and no (obvious) way to progress with the girls... i don't get what i'm supposed to do.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
For the diplomatic immunity mission do I have to be level 12 and the search for evidence mission must be level 14? because I go to level 10 and nothing happens to know what happened

Annettemaru

Feb 25, 2022
Hi! I, like a couple of other people am stuck at the Diplomatic Immunity stage. Was that the end of main story content? Thanks!

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes