Ren'Py Abandoned Erased Memories [v0.1.2 Demo] [BiblosProductions]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BiblosProductions

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
logo3.png

Overview:
You're a young boy (18 years old) adopted by your two fathers (a gay couple). They create you in a lovely environment. One of your father's, Landon, becomes an important left-wing activist and run for State Governor. He was first on the election previews but he's killed in a restaurant one week before. The police find nothing and finish the case as a robbery. In the crime scene, only one track was left out. The killer dropped a coin used as a bargain currency in St. Remith University.
This changes your life. You decide to study hard to enter St. Remith university in order to find the track of your dad's killer. You are approved, and you end up discovering that behind this crime are many more complex and deep things happening. Your father was involved in a mysterious research with the potential to change how we see the world.
While you are in college you'll meet many different characters, where you'll be able to relate, and which their story will mix up with yours.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-20
Release Date: 2020-06-20
Developer: BiblosProductions -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (COMPRESSED): - -

1HUeeR.png GHeubn.png hUfX7y.png jz48qh.png LoMor1.png n5Otxi.png vdv.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Image 2

This photo is not going to be in the game
(you just got 2$, and your very first Patreon)

Holy F 2.65 Gb on release (Requested a Compressed Link)

BiblosProductions Summit a ticket (ask for the Game developer tag)

Last edited:

BiblosProductions

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020

About the size, yep that's pretty bad, I'm trying to work this out (I guess I'm doing something bad with the animations... I'm doing a photo sequence, each photo has like 2-5mb and some animations have 60/100 photos. Maybe I should try to transform it to video. I'm researching so I can try to fix it.)

Thanks for checking it up.

Reactions: Tinuss and BaasB

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Another potentially interesting and good game ruined by go there do this to continue the story or get the girl nah I'll pass this one

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
BiblosProductions Looks good and I'd like to try it out, but can you tell us a little about planned tags / fetishes? And maybe put the planned ones under the genre or dev notes spoiler in OP as well?

To each their own, but to me nothing is as frustrating as looking at a spectacular piece of ass through out a whole game just to discover that you're not allowed to go there :p
And I'm sure other people would like to know if their fav tag is going to be implemented at some point s well.

BiblosProductions

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
DrakoGhoul: Hello! Especially over the character Bella there will be a lot of corruption events. There isn't much yet at the demo, but that's a fetish I like so it might have plenty as the game goes .

@ trbbles and bits: thank you! Hope I don't disappoint you =)

@ SatanSama666: Hello! Did you played the demo? Because it could be that the screens I put here made them a bit awkward. But ofc if you played and you think this way that's a thing I should try to correct. I like expressive faces, not into that typical 3d prototype character. But maybe I've gone too far on this in a way it started looking weird. Thanks for the heads up.

Spyderwraith: I guess it's between 30-40 minutes if you read the dialogues

@ Simon66666: Well... The game is a dating sim, so I guess that's the spirit. I'm trying to do an interesting background to it, but yeah. Thanks for the heads up.

@ Zamu77: I ~guess~ I can put at the main topic only what it has already in the demo, right? (maybe I'm wrong). At the demo (chapter one) you only have this:
But the demo is only an introduction, I promise that as the game goes things will get naughty!

I was replaying it and saw some bugs (like the load menu position, the music should stop when you start the game) and some dialogue mistakes. I'll be correcting it as soon as I can.
Thank you for the feedback guys ~

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Another game that started off as a pretty good VN but went into sandbox mode for no reason. Well that is where it ended for me. The storyline was interesting and unusual for once but why spoil it?
The renders are good and the models different for a change with no bazookas. It does need proof reading though. I would reconsider the fonts used.
Just remove the sandbox and it could be a great story.

BiblosProductions

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
@ Vrijgeest: by "it does need proofreading though." you mean that there are some writing mistakes, right? That one of my biggest difficulties making this game, English is not my main language so I got to do a lot of revisions, I'll try to do a big one this weekend and correct all the typos and bad writings on the demo. Thanks for the heads up.
About the fonts, my brother said that to me. That's something for sure I'll change in the future, thanks.

About the sandbox, it's an interesting point o view. I thought that doing it I was giving the game a little change. But I may think about that.

Your post helps me a lot. Thanks.

Last edited:

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
@ Zamu77: I ~guess~ I can put at the main topic only what it has already in the demo, right? (maybe I'm wrong). At the demo (chapter one) you only have this:
But the demo is only an introduction, I promise that as the game goes things will get naughty!
I was thinking maybe you can do something like this guy, look under genre:
Element 174
I have seen several devs do something similar.

Btw if you write @ and immediately start writing the name without space you get a link to them :)

Reactions: BiblosProductions
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote