xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Some more testing; I noticed that "Give titjob" was never an option in my character's room (regardless of clothing/erection/etc), but it was an option in Yukari's room (And Ran's), so clearly there's just some byzantine location-dependent logic bullshit going on for how the game decides when a sex option is available.
Maybe there is no logic but simply an error

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'm gonna assume the girls can have their bodies ruined then, because I'm able to DP Meiling without any real complaints. I never see the pain go up all that much, so she's used to being spread open.

ManlyMann

Jun 7, 2020
I have a question for eratohotw, is there anyway to avoid the penalty you get after using shinyoumaru's mallet to make your dick massive or to get a second dick? Because right now, if I try to use it i'm stuck with a miniature cock for like a week and completely locked out of using the mallet for the same time period.

JayJared

Feb 7, 2021
Is there something wrong on my end or do the images not work? On startup I'm greeted by numerous "Couldn't find specified image file" errors eventhough there are webp files in the resources.

As I was writing this I realised it was may be an error caused by the file directory and lo and behold relocating the game to the main C/ drive solved it. Thought it would be nice to post this anyway in case someone else encounters the same problem.

Edit: Still having the same issue with icons.csv files though... working on a fix
For anyone who understands this stuff debug looks smth like this:

"Warning Lv1:icons.csv: at line 6:Couldn't find specified image file: UTERUS.PNG
imgtitu_0,UTERUS.png,0,0,50,50"

Last edited:

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Trying out the Tsukasa content now. She goes a bit overboard on heat days if she's in love and wants a kid.

View attachment 2480828

She tryin to turn the PC into a tanuki. Next time I need to see if it keeps boosting vig if I repeatedly push down and stop or pass initiative. Cause I let her push down which resulted in one dose, then pushed down in that scene which resulted in a second dose.
Can confirm if you continuously pass initiative and then push down over and over, she keeps giving you energy/vigor meds each time.

1680045951328.png

Been testing out traits that don't appear to be obtainable normally(Like slut) so this might be a result of the desires pregnancy trait. Only one I've seen have a unique interaction involving it.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Can confirm if you continuously pass initiative and then push down over and over, she keeps giving you energy/vigor meds each time.

View attachment 2502594

Been testing out traits that don't appear to be obtainable normally(Like slut) so this might be a result of the desires pregnancy trait. Only one I've seen have a unique interaction involving it.
Horny fox girls are the key to unlimited energy.

Reactions: joeys88

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I have a question for eratohotw, is there anyway to avoid the penalty you get after using shinyoumaru's mallet to make your dick massive or to get a second dick? Because right now, if I try to use it i'm stuck with a miniature cock for like a week and completely locked out of using the mallet for the same time period.
Penis-kun will go back to normal after a few days, it's not permanent.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Horny fox girls are the key to unlimited energy.
Game told me I didn't feel well the day after due to reckless ejaculating. I woke up with -50k stamina. Still worth it.

Could try going to Eirin's clinic in Bamboo Forest. If you do medical examination there, there's an "I have a problem with my dick" option that you can choose. It lets you change your dick size, might work to fix it.

ManlyMann

Jun 7, 2020
Could try going to Eirin's clinic in Bamboo Forest. If you do medical examination there, there's an "I have a problem with my dick" option that you can choose. It lets you change your dick size, might work to fix it.
Nope, didn't work. Eirin Charged me 50K for it, I lost 3 days, and then I still wound up with a pathetic penis.

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
[tw] Is foraging time-based at all? I can't find some top-grade materials that are in-season despite having Ex foraging.

Also, is there a trick to searching multiple tags when cooking? Or a better way of finding out someone's best meal option?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
[tw] Is foraging time-based at all? I can't find some top-grade materials that are in-season despite having Ex foraging.

Also, is there a trick to searching multiple tags when cooking? Or a better way of finding out someone's best meal option?
Your luck heavily influences Foraging chance. If you have misfortune, it'll royally fuck up your success chance. There are some materials that are difficult to obtain even with normal luck and EX Foraging as well. In those cases, buff up your luck with food, or Forage with somebody else. A Foraging buddy will help tremendously. A lot of the blue ingredients are a pain and you need to start considering buffing up your Foraging with other methods to obtain them reliably. Get the Omikuji contract from Reimu btw for luck info. Dishes with "Lucky" will fix misfortune. I know Tewi's special dish has it. Some other chick does too.

Nope, sadly doesn't seem so on the cooking search front. That bugs the hell out of me too.

Reactions: fogginstance

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Your luck heavily influences Foraging chance. If you have misfortune, it'll royally fuck up your success chance. There are some materials that are difficult to obtain even with normal luck and EX Foraging as well. In those cases, buff up your luck with food, or Forage with somebody else. A Foraging buddy will help tremendously.
Don't forget about Knowledge level. I don't know how exactly Knowledge interact with activity but it seem really helpful in this case. I can't forage rare material like ice scale or dragon gem consistently until I get both Foraging and Knowledge to Ex level.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Nope, didn't work. Eirin Charged me 50K for it, I lost 3 days, and then I still wound up with a pathetic penis.
Dang, guess I'll keep that in mind for the future. You'd think the doc would know how to help but I guess not.

Not yet. In pedy's version, one of the todo's is to add cooking achievements, one of them looks like it'll tell you if the meal you're cooking is something the person you're cooking with would like(Sort of like how souvenirs get a point rating based on how well your date would like it). Don't know if there's actually been any work on implementing that suggestion though.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
A Foraging buddy will help tremendously.
Only if you select forage and not join foraging. Joining means you help them and you get jack shit out of it.

Dang, guess I'll keep that in mind for the future. You'd think the doc would know how to help but I guess not.
I think that's almost like a punishment for vanity. Your vane attempt at big dick energy gave you a few days of pussy destroyer, and now you're a pencil dick.

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
Are the mechanics of "gems" explained anywhere? I know that they in theory influence stats leveling up, but it feels completely indecipherable. I can spam kiss for literally 12 in-game hours and not get an increase in mouth sensitivity, and sometimes I seem to get several jumps in a stat after a day of training. Do orgasms reset gem counts, meaning I need to end the day with the NPC as close to 10k pleasure gems as possible?

Sex skills have a similar issue, where I can plainly see "2hu got +2 V Exp"... but the hoverover for Vagina Technique doesn't change at all.

1680253727784.png

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I honestly have no fucking idea about the gem system, and it's never been something I figured out. You just got a brute force it and keep doing the same shit, and eventually you'll see results. I don't know how it works, frankly I've gone long enough that I don't care how it works, it's just obtuse as fuck and you need some hackerman to probably explain it to you, because most people on the era thread are just running through walls with a blindfold on.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah I really wish they'd redo the whole gem system and either make gem gains visible or set everything to experience instead.

From what I can tell the gems are generated at the end of the day depending on the level that particular parameter is at. Except for sensitivities, they all max at level 15. No idea how many gems that gets you, but thats how other era games treat the parameter/gem system. So if you get a parameter to 15 in a day, any further work on that parameter won't really add anything. Other era games also have gem limiters too, but I'm not sure if they're in TW. So something like discomfort levels may detract gems from desire or favor or something. But that mechanic is hidden in TW so no idea if its still a thing.

Harglblah

Apr 1, 2019
I got myself imprisoned, but my so-called 'torture' is sitting there watching people fuck. They won't touch me, and I messed around with the filters too

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes