ingham

Mar 24, 2021
I return after a month or two of disappearing. For the other EraGames like eraFGO-K where the resolution feels fucked, how do you guys fix it?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
So I only played Megaten like once, and got fucking stuck, so I'm trying it again. Apparently I heard the best way (or one of) to make money is to get knocked up. Apparently it does the inverse of TW; in the former, your kids bleed I think like 500 moolah from you everyday after being born, but apparently in Megaten the kids give you money. I... don't get it.

FFFFFACK

Jun 22, 2022
So I only played Megaten like once, and got fucking stuck, so I'm trying it again. Apparently I heard the best way (or one of) to make money is to get knocked up. Apparently it does the inverse of TW; in the former, your kids bleed I think like 500 moolah from you everyday after being born, but apparently in Megaten the kids give you money. I... don't get it.
My general EraMegaten macca strategy is to have "Untrained Fall State" on in the options, then once affection is obtained from the endless tides of enemies erased while they're in my party I put them to work part time at the restaurant. If I recall correctly this tends to happen at amounts of 7500-12500-17500 loyalty depending on how different your alignment is from theirs.
Results in slow daily macca at first, leveling up their cooking and gaining/removing certain traits can make them start earning in the triple digits.
Non-combatants are also eligible to be sent straight to working at the restaurant if you don't want to do that.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
View attachment 2495789

what do i have to do here to not get 2 hatemarks from missionary?
She has Brave, Prideful, and Reserved, all of which makes raw penetration and I think sex without angering them more difficult. Pretty much all of her traits make her more difficult to date/bang except her Curious trait. Get her to Love and she'll be much more manageable. Don't underestimate the various traits, especially when they stack.

Also something that's not too obvious, raising Intimacy helps a lot with stuff, and that doesn't raise much during sex. That's why you'll want to spam feed them/play music for them around musician Touhous, and/or take them out on dates. If you're just constantly fucking the girls, it can actually slow down your relationship progress with them, especially with girls that resist relationship/sex stuff until they're at Love.

P.S: You can mouseover traits to get details on them if you didn't notice yet.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
View attachment 2495789

what do i have to do here to not get 2 hatemarks from missionary?
Looking at her Favorability and Reliability, you're trying too early. Like FruitSmoothie said, you probably need more intimacy. The way I gauge it for the girls is that if you kiss her at high Composure and Mood with no hearts, and you immediately get like 3 anger marks [!!!] you're probably still too early. 2 [!!] is a maybe, but they're probably fine with it by 1[!]. I play on and off every few months, so I'm not too sure how accurate this is.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Also something that's not too obvious, raising Intimacy helps a lot with stuff, and that doesn't raise much during sex. That's why you'll want to spam feed them/play music for them around musician Touhous, and/or take them out on dates. If you're just constantly fucking the girls, it can actually slow down your relationship progress with them, especially with girls that resist relationship/sex stuff until they're at Love.
Helping out with their job works too I think, its a very good way of building favour anyway
I think you also build intimacy with sex if you have Love/Lover, can't confirm though

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
Man, WTF affects the sex actions you have available at any given point? It feels completely random. There's so much stuff in the filter list where I just cannot imagine ANY reason why they'd be unavailable. So much stuff pops in and out of it between sessions. Makes it super frustrating when trying to train a specific skill, like paizuri, only for paizuri to be inexplicably missing.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Man, WTF affects the sex actions you have available at any given point? It feels completely random. There's so much stuff in the filter list where I just cannot imagine ANY reason why they'd be unavailable. So much stuff pops in and out of it between sessions. Makes it super frustrating when trying to train a specific skill, like paizuri, only for paizuri to be inexplicably missing.
Main two things are if the the target is wearing clothes or not, and if you're erect. Some locations have limited sex options too, like if you try to bang in public, you won't have missionary and shit available. Stick your flaccid peen in their mouth or something first, that usually gets you hard in a turn or two.

Edit: Titjobs seem available anywhere, so it's not limited in public like the sitting/laying positions. You can even do the action if the girl has small breasts, so that doesn't limit it either. Not sure what else it would be if it isn't the clothes/erection then.

Last edited:

FFFFFACK

Jun 22, 2022
>Not getting hatemarks from penetration
Far as I can tell as long as you let them initiate cowgirl position for her first time you shouldn't get hatemarks from penetration.
Never really had this issue, I usually let them take the lead by deliberately making sexual frustration hit the cap and getting pushed down, but in TW it's a crapshoot on whether they choose the relevant options you enjoy or not. Unfortunately they get more "sadistic" from you allowing them to take the lead, which makes for bad longterm "assertive female" play. Unfortunately it usually leads to MC getting nipple/butt stuff the more times you fool around with them like this because for some reason it drastically increases masochism exp for the player and sadistic 2hu exp which is extremely easy to raise from this and unlike K you can't really filter off male nipple play or butt stuff short of avoiding it by fooling around with their exp and ability levels in cheats as they'll only choose the options at all depending on traits/exp/etc.

Tell me about it, it's a damn shame pass initiative isn't always readily available unless they're completely prone.
In short, you can't have milkers, maid outfits, nipple caps, etc on them and then let them take initiative in TW.
Seems a lot of options are blocked for no reason, but if I had to guess it's because it'd be an AI nightmare to let them figure out what options they can still do when you give them back control? Not a fan of it regardless.
This doesn't even take into account "half clothed play" or "everything but the underwear" stuff which can also disable a chunk of your options.

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
She has Brave, Prideful, and Reserved, all of which makes raw penetration and I think sex without angering them more difficult. Pretty much all of her traits make her more difficult to date/bang except her Curious trait. Get her to Love and she'll be much more manageable. Don't underestimate the various traits, especially when they stack.

P.S: You can mouseover traits to get details on them if you didn't notice yet.
I guess I Iron Man this shit because I've had plenty of sex without slowing too much progress, but I'm also persistent as fuck.
Main two things are if the the target is wearing clothes or not, and if you're erect. Some locations have limited sex options too, like if you try to bang in public, you won't have missionary and shit available. Stick your flaccid peen in their mouth or something first, that usually gets you hard in a turn or two.

Edit: Titjobs seem available anywhere, so it's not limited in public like the sitting/laying positions. You can even do the action if the girl has small breasts, so that doesn't limit it either. Not sure what else it would be if it isn't the clothes/erection then.
My character gets a boner as soon as they get naked, so I wonder what affects that.

Anyway, people want guides for things like TW and K, I want a fucking guide for Megaten, because I wish I know what the fuck MAG was that every character has. The only thing I know is you can break someone by using them too often, so I've spaced them out a bit, but I don't know anything beyond that.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I guess I Iron Man this shit because I've had plenty of sex without slowing too much progress, but I'm also persistent as fuck.

My character gets a boner as soon as they get naked, so I wonder what affects that.

Anyway, people want guides for things like TW and K, I want a fucking guide for Megaten, because I wish I know what the fuck MAG was that every character has. The only thing I know is you can break someone by using them too often, so I've spaced them out a bit, but I don't know anything beyond that.
Yeah Megaten is probably the hardest game to get into, I can't enjoy it myself yet, thus no guide from me there. I have a TW and K guide but I'm waiting on more translations for Megaten. It really seems like you're at a huge disadvantage if you aren't familiar with the games its based on. It's like half a dozen games smashed into one and a lot of the systems aren't explained at all.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Its specifically this from the series.

Been a while since I played eramegaten, but MAG is necessary to keep demons summoned from what I remember. If they run out(I think every summoned creature loses 5 mag per step?), they unsummon or maybe start taking damage, I forget which. You can change how your summoned demons get MAG by allowing them to leech from you, or make them only able to gain mag from the demons you fight. With enough MAG in their possession you can actually use some to provide permanent stat boosts as well through the enhancement option. Costs a lot though so be careful about leaving them with a small amount. You can also provide them with mag "injections" via training so long as you have the option on that allows them to take mag from you.

I don't recall ever having issues with running out when I played it.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Anal sex requires you loosen them up a bit before you can jam it in, either through caressing or toys
Size difference also matters for vag sex, if you made yourself a giant with a huge dick the girls literally aren't even going to give you the option to stick it in.

Can be gotten around a bit by your sadism level and possession of the Forbidden Knowledge book

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I did that funny mallet thing that gave me a Godzilla dick, and it said I was giving Meiling a bulge because it was so huge. Maybe because I've fucked the shit out of her almost everyday for 1 and a half years that she's just ruined enough to take it.

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
Some more testing; I noticed that "Give titjob" was never an option in my character's room (regardless of clothing/erection/etc), but it was an option in Yukari's room (And Ran's), so clearly there's just some byzantine location-dependent logic bullshit going on for how the game decides when a sex option is available.

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
I did that funny mallet thing that gave me a Godzilla dick, and it said I was giving Meiling a bulge because it was so huge. Maybe because I've fucked the shit out of her almost everyday for 1 and a half years that she's just ruined enough to take it.
I always use that mallet to give myself 2 dicks so I can dp them, never tried the enlarged option

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes