Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Kaguya event I mention are found in TW character dialogue file. I haven't personally witness it myself but it something along these line...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In another word... you probably wouldn't see these events if you weren't an active cheater because requirement value are rather high. But if you are... then you are likely to see this event too.

Yeah, overall pretty depressing conclusion.
Ahh, thank you for the clarification. That's an interesting event chain, especially since I have had Kaguya as a lover before without proccing it. Presumably because I didn't advance the jealously value enough (I presume by interacting with other girls around her?)
Might make a playthrough dedicated to getting this now. Should be pretty interesting if nothing else.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Kaguya event I mention are found in TW character dialogue file. I haven't personally witness it myself but it something along these line...

In another word... you probably wouldn't see these events if you weren't an active cheater because requirement value are rather high. But if you are... then you are likely to see this event too.

Yeah, overall pretty depressing conclusion.
So she's somehow crazier than Parsee. Parsee actually goes into her angry sprite if you literally just click someone else while dating her.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Ahh, thank you for the clarification. That's an interesting event chain, especially since I have had Kaguya as a lover before without proccing it. Presumably because I didn't advance the jealously value enough (I presume by interacting with other girls around her?)
Might make a playthrough dedicated to getting this now. Should be pretty interesting if nothing else.
Well... The worse part of this whole event chain are the fact that this is kind of your fault, so be warned.
Also I have not personally trigger this, I just read the files so it might not actually trigger (I pretty sure it will though).

Kaguya reasoning is that she accept anything as long as you come back to her in the end. This whole thing is just her pretending everything is fine but she was just feeling insecure and lonely because of you constant cheating and your lifespan mean that you gonna leave her alone someday.

Like I said, you really need a commitment to dating Kaguya.

Reactions: Seamonkey

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Well... The worse part of this whole event chain are the fact that this is kind of your fault, so be warned.
Also I have not personally trigger this, I just read the files so it might not actually trigger (I pretty sure it will though).

Kaguya reasoning is that she accept anything as long as you come back to her in the end. This whole thing is just her pretending everything is fine but she was just feeling insecure and lonely because of you constant cheating and your lifespan mean that you gonna leave her alone someday.

Thank you for all the additional information, the clarification was incredibly helpful. It is somewhat frustrating that advancing a characters event chain is so intrinsically tied to cheating on them, especially when such content isn't normally of much interest to me. But both the prospect of immortality and just the interesting premise compels me to take a look.
Thank you for all the help.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
it's a WIP (work in progress) mod that remake all ntr event in the modder kink. They change all the dialogue into their own mod version in English. Mostly it's WIP is due to the fact it was originally written in Vietnamese (which I am surprised there are other countries playing this game beside Korean-Chinese-Japanese-English)

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018

I can't find jealousy in the cheat menu is it written in moon runes ?

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
I can't find jealousy in the cheat menu is it written in moon runes ?
CFLAG:62:1105 輝夜嫉妬フラグ(Kaguya Jealously Flag)
CFLAG:62:1106 うどんげフラグ (Udonge Tree Flag)

Actually, I don't think you can adjust this with cheat because it didn't show up in mine.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASTI

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
CFLAG:62:1105 輝夜嫉妬フラグ(Kaguya Jealously Flag)
CFLAG:62:1106 うどんげフラグ (Udonge Tree Flag)

Actually, I don't think you can adjust this with cheat because it didn't show up in mine.
Thanks!
Edit: Seems ilke you can just input them in the console while in the cflag menu. Though i am still trying to trigger the event.
Though I don't know the tree flag trigger number.
Edit again: I put both at around 10000 and it triggered at sleep Yandere.png Yandere 2.png
Kaguya said:
The others will all decay eventually, afterall
Mokou said:
Lol, Lmao

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I always find it funny when I see a girl with the misandrist trait also fall the hardest. Kaguya could probably just force your penis to live inside of her with that level of yandere. Parsee is probably the next runner up for yandere status, and even she doesn't go that far.

Wait, isn't Parsee immortal too? She keeps talking about you potentially dying and leaving her behind. Is this gonna be the immortal threesome?

FFFFFACK

Jun 22, 2022
Wait, isn't Parsee immortal too? She keeps talking about you potentially dying and leaving her behind. Is this gonna be the immortal threesome?
The majority of the 2hus are some type of youkai/goddess/etc. This means they vary between extended life span and pseudo-immortal.
Only the hourais have the true immortality that keeps them from dying no matter what.
Like "surviving the heat death of the universe" kind of immortality and being forced to asphyxiate in space and "die" repetitively.

There's actually a fandoujin that I don't remember the name of that delves into this and Kaguya and Mokou even experience spaghettification.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'm pretty sure with the amount of bullshit in the lore, the heat death would be entirely deflected by Yukari. Or Yukari would just be like "lol I guess we need a new star." And then poof, the sun is back.

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
The majority of the 2hus are some type of youkai/goddess/etc. This means they vary between extended life span and pseudo-immortal.
Only the hourais have the true immortality that keeps them from dying no matter what.
Like "surviving the heat death of the universe" kind of immortality and being forced to asphyxiate in space and "die" repetitively.

There's actually a fandoujin that I don't remember the name of that delves into this and Kaguya and Mokou even experience spaghettification.
Funnily enough its " "
I couldn't find a scanlated version of the final chapter so here's the complete pool in danbooru. ( )
girl with the misandrist trait also fall the hardest
It's even funnier when it's the opposite IRL, I knew a few people that had very harsh opinions regarding women back in the day and they are super fucking whipped now.
Can't even play dnd with them anymore :cry:

Reactions: FFFFFACK

FFFFFACK

Jun 22, 2022
There are now two 4chan threads for era games because the two big alt branch TW devs won't stop fighting, lol.
That lines up with what I read on the git, that would certainly explain why Pedy split if that's the case.(I also wouldn't blame him for that based on your summary.)

One of the branches seems to have a lacking for quality control, though I'm not sure if this is the same version I was talking about or not.
(Though from your summary it likely has larger immediate problems. So does this make that version the "Shitty" version of TW?)

Funnily enough its " "
I couldn't find a scanlated version of the final chapter so here's the complete pool in danbooru. ( )
Yeah, that's the one. I didn't really care for it.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Thanks!
Edit: Seems ilke you can just input them in the console while in the cflag menu. Though i am still trying to trigger the event.
Though I don't know the tree flag trigger number.
Edit again: I put both at around 10000 and it triggered at sleep View attachment 2525086 View attachment 2525087
I almost went that route in my most recent playthrough. Then Yuuka won my ass over with her manly confession. Yes, I'm a basic bitch.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Definitely want to test this out more as I checked it on my char that doesn't have much favor/rel with her yet.

Looks like it just needs the jealousy flag. I set that to 120 and left the udonge one at 0. Need to test jealousy out and see how it increases as I think this technically achievable without ever indicating you care about her like that then. Since music/serving food in the same area as her is enough for the intimacy requirements, and cleaning wherever she is will get you the fav/rel requirements. So if you're playing a char that's in a relationship with eirin, reisen, and/or tewi then it wouldn't be unusual to get those jealousy increases.

When I get around to doing a char in bamboo forest, I'll have to test that out and see how the jealousy scenes play out.

Other things I noticed about her char profile once the event happens

Last edited:

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
There are now two 4chan threads for era games because the two big alt branch TW devs won't stop fighting, lol.
I forgot people usually joke that 4chan is like Warhammer 40k Warp. There are warband and multiple faction of kink...so this must be a (Tuesday) to them.

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
anyone know how to get superiority gems (tw)? i have better everything than koakuma & she still gets superiority in every interaction & me submission.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes