joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
What palam gives desire gems, and what's the best way to increase it that isn't a stone of miranda or tsp-r?
Its just called Desire in the Palams as well. Anything with skin contact usually increases it the best. Things like skinship, headpatting, embrace, or lewd teasing actions. Though, just outright having sex has bigger results. I would assume that high numbers of orgasms at once probably provide bigger gains.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Since I didn't see anything about it recently, Anon released a new version of TW three weeks ago.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Since I didn't see anything about it recently, Anon released a new version of TW three weeks ago.
One heads up here, I'd grab the latest eng-modding build instead if you're planning on hanging around the underworld. The release version apparently has a bug with yuugenmagan that was fixed after the release. But this release also added a new achievement page that gives you new music and fishing collection achievements. Getting half the music collection gives you the ability to play music in locations where 2hus are working without them throwing rocks at you.(This does not apply to banquets, they can still be picky) Haven't finished fishing collection yet to see what raincoat does, but tacklebox for half collection reduces fishing time to 15 minutes.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Anyone knows why the images are not showing on the Pedy and the Anon build? i got told to make sure my drawing interface is TextRenderer, but it's like that by default.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
EraMaouEx is pretty good. Hope a translator picks it up again as last update was three years ago. I'm guessing MTL'ing these games is difficult? Or are the text stuff easy to access or is it tied with the code?

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
EraMaouEx is pretty good. Hope a translator picks it up again as last update was three years ago. I'm guessing MTL'ing these games is difficult? Or are the text stuff easy to access or is it tied with the code?
The text parts does contains codes. So you need to manually mtl and replace each texts for it to not break.

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
The text parts does contains codes. So you need to manually mtl and replace each texts for it to not break.
I see. If i'm gonna mtl do i need to switch to jap on my computer? Since some stuff shows up as gibberish. And is DeepL free? Since some people favor that translator. I have no real experience with this so i'll go look for translation guides here. If i manage i'll post it here.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I see. If i'm gonna mtl do i need to switch to jap on my computer? Since some stuff shows up as gibberish. And is DeepL free? Since some people favor that translator. I have no real experience with this so i'll go look for translation guides here. If i manage i'll post it here.
The thing is simple: when you do a generic mtl translation, like batch translations, you translate everything in that section.
Classic examples:
if the translation is for a dialogue, without any name references, the game doesn't break;
if the translation is for an active action like type attacks in fight or buffs and debuffs, the game could break.
I'm not going too deep on this explanation since you've never done this, but the reason is if you translate a word that is used in "X" actions and/or results (where X is any number) and you don't translate everything related to that action name translated (like also internal program codes) the game will break.
I'm not saying this to scary you of course, but be aware that you need at least to recognize what you can and cannot translate.

Reactions: Porkman

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I've been running into an issue with the Anon branch of TW where in the second year some characters eventually just never leave their rooms has that happened to anyone else? For example in this screenshot of character whereabouts at 8:00 you can see that not only are there far less characters than normal on the maps, Myouren is outright empty despite it usually having around 10 characters at that time. The only way I can interact with these characters is by visiting their rooms at their active times, as even if I pray for them to show up or if the game outright says they're going to visit at the end of the day they'll just never show up and stay in their room.

*edit It seems like a NG+ fixes it so I'll have to wait until a year in game passes to see if it happens again but maybe it was just an issue with loading a save from older build of it.

Last edited:

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
I don't really know about the gibberish since I already use jp locale but iirc if you have the font it should be readable. DeepL is free but have limit in how much you can translate, you can use Sugoi for an offline alternative.

Reactions: Porkman

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
I've been running into an issue with the Anon branch of TW where in the second year some characters eventually just never leave their rooms has that happened to anyone else? For example in this screenshot of character whereabouts at 8:00 you can see that not only are there far less characters than normal on the maps, Myouren is outright empty despite it usually having around 10 characters at that time. The only way I can interact with these characters is by visiting their rooms at their active times, as even if I pray for them to show up or if the game outright says they're going to visit at the end of the day they'll just never show up and stay in their room.

*edit It seems like a NG+ fixes it so I'll have to wait until a year in game passes to see if it happens again but maybe it was just an issue with loading a save from older build of it.
If you load a save from an older version, make sure to run the UPDATE command in the menu after you load. Usually fixes weird issues like that.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
If you load a save from an older version, make sure to run the UPDATE command in the menu after you load. Usually fixes weird issues like that.
I always do that when I get a new version, the weird thing is the issue didn't show up the entire second half of the first year after loading my save and it wasn't until I got to the later half of spring of the second year when I noticed I stopped encountering Wriggle when going to the Forest of Magic to forage and then realized what was going on once I saw that Nazrin just never showed up anymore when trying to find her to do a lost item quest.

Last edited:

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
The thing is simple: when you do a generic mtl translation, like batch translations, you translate everything in that section.
Classic examples:
if the translation is for a dialogue, without any name references, the game doesn't break;
if the translation is for an active action like type attacks in fight or buffs and debuffs, the game could break.
I'm not going too deep on this explanation since you've never done this, but the reason is if you translate a word that is used in "X" actions and/or results (where X is any number) and you don't translate everything related to that action name translated (like also internal program codes) the game will break.
I'm not saying this to scary you of course, but be aware that you need at least to recognize what you can and cannot translate.
These era games seem to be structured a little different from what i can tell (could be wrong) example in spoiler. So i assume i can't batch translate this? Problem also since i don't know a way to force the events to trigger in order to test them.

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Well i'm doing something wrong, as i tried translating some text but it seems to revert to japanese/chinese. Uploading a file with events that are easy to access. Should probably add the game as well.

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
These era games seem to be structured a little different from what i can tell (could be wrong) example in spoiler. So i assume i can't batch translate this? Problem also since i don't know a way to force the events to trigger in order to test them.
In this example it seems they kept all the process thing in english, so you can try to translate it.
But be careful, because machine translators sometimes have a bad habit to change punctuations and spaces.
Example「x」to us is "x". Should be nothing in this case, but never say never.
Honestly I've never tinkered on html games (I used to play into rpgm and unity codes), but the basic stuff is the same usually.
With this not so horrible mtl (still bad) you can see the %SELF_CALL(TARGET)% being probably a specific target name.
If you start doing this keep an eye always to spaces between lines.
If the "all translations" fails to work, you have to translate line by line.
Well in simple words...practice makes perfect ;)
Good luck if you start this journey.

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
In this example it seems they kept all the process thing in english, so you can try to translate it.
But be careful, because machine translators sometimes have a bad habit to change punctuations and spaces.
Example「x」to us is "x". Should be nothing in this case, but never say never.
Honestly I've never tinkered on html games (I used to play into rpgm and unity codes), but the basic stuff is the same usually.
With this not so horrible mtl (still bad) you can see the %SELF_CALL(TARGET)% being probably a specific target name.
If you start doing this keep an eye always to spaces between lines.
If the "all translations" fails to work, you have to translate line by line.
Well in simple words...practice makes perfect ;)
Good luck if you start this journey.
Thanks for the advice! I'll see if i can manage to translate it. I made a request in tools and tutorials if you wanna share some other info, so i'm not cluttering up this thread with programming questions. https://f95zone.to/threads/help-with-emuera-translation.165033/

Reactions: xRoguex

Star Infinity

Mar 3, 2022
Where can you get the other era games? I see on the Era wiki that is very incomplete that there are games called EraTohoPM, EraToho TheWorld and EraMegaten. I dont see them on this website but are they availible elsewhere?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Where can you get the other era games? I see on the Era wiki that is very incomplete that there are games called EraTohoPM, EraToho TheWorld and EraMegaten. I dont see them on this website but are they availible elsewhere?

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Well, i have done a few mtls of events and only one error due to wrong spacing. But i can see why they can take a long time to translate with soooo many varied events, items, character apperance etc etc. Well, back at it after a nights sleep.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes