Aava

Jun 11, 2019
Alright, so there's no TW thread, so I'll ask here.
Will kids grow up? They're bleeding my wallet and barely can keep up. How long till they grow, if they do grow at all.

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Could someone more experienced pick up translating EraSekaQ again? ASCII art is fucking up the translator i use. Or, say where i can translate dialouge and events myself.

Last edited:

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Will kids grow up? They're bleeding my wallet and barely can keep up. How long till they grow, if they do grow at all.
Check the settings. But if i recall they should grow up and move out.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
They fully grow up after about a year in game time and move out.

aa820915

Oct 4, 2020
About eratohok

How do I use old save starting a new round, if I added new character csv?

Got some new scripts, but those scripts are adding new character csv
If I use old save to start new round with new scripts, I will get "キャラ登録番号の範囲外" warning

How do I solve this?
I don't wanna start new save or editing script erb

Numbra

Mar 20, 2019
…I read as much as I could in 2 hours, understood little, got nothing.

How do I get it to download?

Gitgud is not accessible to me, for reasons I don't know.
It is my first experience with games composed of many texts, I have this thread saved for a while, but I want to try at least to see if I like it… I suspect I may like it but to know that I need help.

Someone, to help this miserable soul who seeks intense sex content?

Sorry for the drama, I like writing.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
…I read as much as I could in 2 hours, understood little, got nothing.

How do I get it to download?

Gitgud is not accessible to me, for reasons I don't know.
It is my first experience with games composed of many texts, I have this thread saved for a while, but I want to try at least to see if I like it… I suspect I may like it but to know that I need help.

Someone, to help this miserable soul who seeks intense sex content?

Sorry for the drama, I like writing.
Gitgud was actually down earlier. Give it another try it seems to be back up now.

Numbra

Mar 20, 2019
Gitgud was actually down earlier. Give it another try it seems to be back up now.
Thank you, I really managed to access now, but I don't know how to navigate.

Could you help?

[Edit]: Never mind, managed to find it using wiki.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
For Fuck Sake, how do I download without having to graduate as a PHD in programming?
I don't know jack shit about using gith, coding and forks either, but it seemed pretty straightforward to me.
Download symbol > Download Source Code

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Lads I have several question

1. If you download Eramegaten, TW and Tohok. Do you prefer manually download or using Era Updater?

2. For Era Megaten, I try using cheat with CE and ERB for change my MAG and Level up. So far it's doesn't work because error which basically array shit. Any solution of it? Besides doesn't use cheat because I am impatient man

3. For Era TW, How can I interact with Mukou without losing the favor

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
It's been a while since I played, but for characters with the misandrist trait, you just need to interact with them consistently over many days. I think the way I did it was that I took part in activities when they did, ate/drank tea with them, and when the relationship level is a little higher, start cleaning near them. If you have other characters in the same room or whatever, activities aren't as big a time sink with little returns. If you're going to physically touch them (or anyone with low favor/obedience in general), avoid doing it when another character is around.
P.S. Also pay attention to mood and make sure you don't have hate marks.

Reactions: sugouxxx

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Lads I have several question

1. If you download Eramegaten, TW and Tohok. Do you prefer manually download or using Era Updater?

2. For Era Megaten, I try using cheat with CE and ERB for change my MAG and Level up. So far it's doesn't work because error which basically array shit. Any solution of it? Besides doesn't use cheat because I am impatient man

1. I prefer to manually download them always because I want to check everything always. It's a matter of habits I suppose.

2. I'm not a fan of messing a game with cheats, but the tries you can do are a few: if you have another version of the game you can try if the same problem happends, or you can try to use the same cheat on a new game or another save... or check if your cheat didn't mess up the game itself. Not using cheats could be the best option btw. :LOL:

3. Mukou is hard to romance. You can follow Ferghus advice, or you can cheat her values since you like cheating.
Without cheats you have to check her mood. I don't remember if you get -1 from the dialogues from the very beginning, but if that's the case you have to talk to her when she is in a good mood or when she's horny, having tea with her and succesfully doing her quest. Gifts and the sanctuary can also help. When intimacy and reliability aren't E it should be easier.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017

Haven't played Megaten in a while so not gonna try to answer that one

For 1, I always go to the git.

For 3, if you see a request for her, do it. Cooking and serving her meals helps(She likes spicy food a lot iirc). Things that can build her intimacy are good too. Clean near her, serve tea, play music. Stuff like that. Eventually the bonus from intimacy will outweigh the negative modifiers from her traits.

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Alright, thank you. Now I can persistently talk to her like creeper. And maybe gonna go to github to download Megaten

• Haha
Reactions: Ferghus

Numbra

Mar 20, 2019
Here's a link from the era games wiki ( ):
...I tried to download directly from the source.

Thank you.

You really saved my experience with the game, apart from my mental health.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes