Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Thanks, but how would I even be able to use Gitgud?

Too complex for a newbie.
Did you try what I suggested in my previous post?

Edit: Find the big blue "clone" button. Now look to its immediate left.

Last edited:

Numbra

Mar 20, 2019
Did you try what I suggested in my previous post?

Edit: Find the big blue "clone" button. Now look to its immediate left.
Yes I had tried, but the file comes broken, the site tells me to register an SSH key.

And after trying to generate one, I almost lost my mind.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yes I had tried, but the file comes broken, the site tells me to register an SSH key.

And after trying to generate one, I almost lost my mind.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I downloaded the file just fine. Game executes just fine. I've never been asked for a SSH key.
Are you downloading it as a zip file? Are you sure you're clicking the right thing?

Numbra

Mar 20, 2019
I have no idea what you're talking about. I downloaded the file just fine. Game executes just fine. I've never been asked for a SSH key.
Are you downloading it as a zip file? Are you sure you're clicking the right thing?
Well, at the top there is a warning, telling me that I first need an SSH key if I want to pull, and if I try anyway the file comes corrupted.

Does this help? thats how i download from gitgud.
I did the same, but the file comes corrupted.

But no need to worry, I downloaded it from Wiki and I'm already playing.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Yes, even without counting the latest pedyshit release, your browser will say the file is not safe.
It does the same to me, so I usually download it from another device with a better antivirus.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Well, at the top there is a warning, telling me that I first need an SSH key if I want to pull, and if I try anyway the file comes corrupted.

But no need to worry, I downloaded it from Wiki and I'm already playing.
What do you mean by corrupted that the zip file is corrupted and can't be extracted or something else?

ComradeTomato

Sep 24, 2021
Btw, how can I use custom image for custom character in the game? I tried to follow the note but I can't seem to make my custom image appears ingame it's driving me crazy.

Numbra

Mar 20, 2019
After exactly 13 days I finished my first playthrough and I would like to share some of my experiences so you guys can judge me.

First of all I decided not to use any cheats, I consider this game as a new experience and I didn't want to make it easy, if the game is going to punish me for my choices and weaknesses it will be.

After familiarizing myself with the game in my test attempts, I started my first playthrough, I decided to start with the Laboratory to avoid being caught by surprise, a good choice despite my inexperience.

After learning how to attack, I dominated nearby locations, and it soon proved to be a foolish move as I was not prepared to defend my position in the war, and I was forced to return to my starting position.

After several attempts, I turned 3 of my strongest officers into "Loves" to avoid retaliation from them, the most notable being Kasen and Myouren.

After understanding the political dynamics, I approached another leader, Nue, who had rebelled against Tenshi; Nue was my first permanent ally, and she never let me down…

After going through problems with money, came the Millionaire Event, which in case you don't know is an NTR thing, and because of my greed Kasen was kidnapped, I got angry with myself, after all I lost my best officer and a lover whether I liked it or not, I had to take a break from the game to breathe a little bit. all I could do was ask myself "why am I angry that I let this happen?" Or "Do I feeling betrayed by someone I wasn't even close to?"

My final conclusion, after a little rest, was that I had lost something important, a loyal toy or someone I cared about, Whether I knowing how to deal with it or not, the shit was already done...

Now almost 90 turn and knowing everything about the game... and having lost something important... I decided to end the game, I decided to play dirty by being cruel and horrendous, I enslaved all the leaders with hypnosis and torture, I forced the weakest to surrender and fed the strongest with troops, my strongest stats were: F=A D=A S=S I=A
Every trip to the arena was a step and every night of torturing officers and leaders was another... to end this hell I finally decided to be a required devil.

There were 4 factions left with the only enemy being the Outsiders, I made sure to break Outsider leader in mind and spirit, I enslaved his strongest officers and forced them to sabotage while playing with him making him my masochistic toy, I took his troops weakening him little by little, in the end I held 3 of his strongest units with a small unit that I commanded and fought while destroying his last cities surrounding him with my strongest enslaved leaders, and thus finally winning the war.

In the end I married Myouren and made Nue my concubine, in 2 turns after the war she had my second but the only legitimate daughter, while I persuaded the last captured officers ending my first playthrough....

It will be a long time before I play again, after all the world outside the screen still exists, but I will play again in the not so distant future, and that was my experience with eraTohouK.

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
After exactly 13 days I finished my first playthrough and I would like to share some of my experiences so you guys can judge me.

First of all I decided not to use any cheats, I consider this game as a new experience and I didn't want to make it easy, if the game is going to punish me for my choices and weaknesses it will be.

After familiarizing myself with the game in my test attempts, I started my first playthrough, I decided to start with the Laboratory to avoid being caught by surprise, a good choice despite my inexperience.

After learning how to attack, I dominated nearby locations, and it soon proved to be a foolish move as I was not prepared to defend my position in the war, and I was forced to return to my starting position.

After several attempts, I turned 3 of my strongest officers into "Loves" to avoid retaliation from them, the most notable being Kasen and Myouren.

After understanding the political dynamics, I approached another leader, Nue, who had rebelled against Tenshi; Nue was my first permanent ally, and she never let me down…

After going through problems with money, came the Millionaire Event, which in case you don't know is an NTR thing, and because of my greed Kasen was kidnapped, I got angry with myself, after all I lost my best officer and a lover whether I liked it or not, I had to take a break from the game to breathe a little bit. all I could do was ask myself "why am I angry that I let this happen?" Or "Do I feeling betrayed by someone I wasn't even close to?"

My final conclusion, after a little rest, was that I had lost something important, a loyal toy or someone I cared about, Whether I knowing how to deal with it or not, the shit was already done...

Now almost 90 turn and knowing everything about the game... and having lost something important... I decided to end the game, I decided to play dirty by being cruel and horrendous, I enslaved all the leaders with hypnosis and torture, I forced the weakest to surrender and fed the strongest with troops, my strongest stats were: F=A D=A S=S I=A
Every trip to the arena was a step and every night of torturing officers and leaders was another... to end this hell I finally decided to be a required devil.

There were 4 factions left with the only enemy being the Outsiders, I made sure to break Outsider leader in mind and spirit, I enslaved his strongest officers and forced them to sabotage while playing with him making him my masochistic toy, I took his troops weakening him little by little, in the end I held 3 of his strongest units with a small unit that I commanded and fought while destroying his last cities surrounding him with my strongest enslaved leaders, and thus finally winning the war.

In the end I married Myouren and made Nue my concubine, in 2 turns after the war she had my second but the only legitimate daughter, while I persuaded the last captured officers ending my first playthrough....

It will be a long time before I play again, after all the world outside the screen still exists, but I will play again in the not so distant future, and that was my experience with eraTohouK.
That's sound gay. I play EraTohok because I want marry Kaguya and Mokou. Both hate each other, so to ensure eternal world peace, I impregnate both of them at the same time

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
That's sound gay. I play EraTohok because I want marry Kaguya and Mokou. Both hate each other, so to ensure eternal world peace, I impregnate both of them at the same time
I've somehow managed to impregnate both on TW without the New Years wish or fertility-raising achievements. I think the odds are like 1/10,000 or something like that for even one of them. Just goes to show that Murphy's Law applies just as well to irresponsibly nutting in people.

Numbra

Mar 20, 2019
For you see, at the end of it all there was so much disgrace that homosexuality was the option left.

The best part for me is that he is considered a wife for some reason.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Question, why is the wiki Eratohok a smaller size than the Github version? I assume the best place to get the game is Github right, especially with the weird stuff that happened before.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes