Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Question, why is the wiki Eratohok a smaller size than the Github version? I assume the best place to get the game is Github right, especially with the weird stuff that happened before.
Well first of all, what versions are they?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Well first of all, what versions are they?
It doesn't exactly say before downloading, its the latest one from the wiki and the other from the github
This is what the github version says, I deleted the wiki one
Ver1.29.3
/hgg/ english translation (v2023050401)

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
It doesn't exactly say before downloading, its the latest one from the wiki and the other from the github
This is what the github version says, I deleted the wiki one
Ver1.29.3
/hgg/ english translation (v2023050401)
I can't say for sure without downloading it, but it could be a number of minor things, like the way it's compressed between versions. The difference the zip files is only like a couple mb. The uncompressed file size from Github is about 82.5 mb.

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Apologies if this is a stupid question but is the current best version to download AnonTW rather than the EraTohok?

I'm mostly asking as the last time there was a translation update to Tohok was 4 years ago, while the Anon was more recent.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Apologies if this is a stupid question but is the current best version to download AnonTW rather than the EraTohok?

I'm mostly asking as the last time there was a translation update to Tohok was 4 years ago, while the Anon was more recent.
Anon is working on EraTohoTW only and released an update about a month ago.
Eratohok is a finished game if I remember correctly, so the only updates are focused on the english translation.
Last update for eratohok came out 16/07/23... two weeks ago.

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Anon is working on EraTohoTW only and released an update about a month ago.
Eratohok is a finished game if I remember correctly, so the only updates are focused on the english translation.
Last update for eratohok came out 16/07/23... two weeks ago.
Thank you, I accidentally mixed up TohoTW and TohoTK. Sorry for the confusion.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Thank you, I accidentally mixed up TohoTW and TohoTK. Sorry for the confusion.
No reason to apologise.
I still think is better to have separate treads for eratohok and eratohotw, because for some reason this tread has become a general eragames thread discussion.

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Alright, i am gonna leave my honest opinion about the girl i date in TohoTW

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FFFFFACK

Jun 22, 2022
I kind of like that, good stuff.

Her Eldritch Horror "true form"?
Huh, would not have expected that from Mystia. (Especially since I have it in my head that she's the 2hu equivalent of Moh Shuvuu from Megaten.) Got more details/screencaps or something?

This one's also a bit surprising to me, she's one of the few 2hus I don't generally get along with or like.
Mostly this is because of the things she does in the official manga stuff, things that netted her the nickname of "Tewi the shit" or "Tewi a shit" among a few of the community , like the whole "selling rabbits to villagers in the hopes they experience enough suffering & get abandoned and become rabbit youkai minions during the winter" kinds of things. She's normally extremely selfish and self-serving. That isn't even getting into the Reisen bullying stuff.
There's more stuff like that but yeah, certainly an interesting side shared here of her perspective of why she does things at least and actually makes me empathize a bit.

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Huh, would not have expected that from Mystia. (Especially since I have it in my head that she's the 2hu equivalent of Moh Shuvuu from Megaten.) Got more details/screencaps or something?
They're sort of distorting what actually happens during her kiss and confession scenes. They basically just emphasize that she's a Youkai for example they both highlight how she actually has Talons in her hands but she apparently retracts them so they look like nails most of the time and that she apparently can also seemingly do some sort of low-level mind control on humans with her voice and eyes according to the confession scene. And accepting her during the confession scene doesn't really imply that Mystia doesn't actually love you it's kinda the opposite the vibe it gives off is more you overcoming your fear of her Youkai nature to show her that you also love her on your own initiative despite how she's seemingly trying to tempt you in that scene.

I included her kiss and confession scenes copied from the games ERB files in the spoilers in that order if you want to read them to see what I mean.

N84O

Jan 30, 2021
Anybody else get this when playing TW? Not sure how it happens, I just move around for a while then suddenly get this. The version I have was updated 2 months ago by "Yuu." I think.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Anybody else get this when playing TW? Not sure how it happens, I just move around for a while then suddenly get this. The version I have was updated 2 months ago by "Yuu." I think.
This is an error that usually happends when a file is missing or is different from what the game is trying to find.
When you say "the game was updated" I suppose you have the game and you download only the update.
If that's the case you should download the full game updated, because the update you've done went wrong and the files are messed up.
I've personally never had these issues when I played finished updated builds.

N84O

Jan 30, 2021
This is an error that usually happends when a file is missing or is different from what the game is trying to find.
When you say "the game was updated" I suppose you have the game and you download only the update.
If that's the case you should download the full game updated, because the update you've done went wrong and the files are messed up.
I've personally never had these issues when I played finished updated builds.
I see. Thank you for your help!

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
In eraRL, how do you complete the amber dusk quest? The enemies keep respawning infinitely. Oh, and what do you use the house for? Just build for fun or does it have a function?

Last edited:

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Is there any achievement bonus for knocking up humans in TW?
Seems really hard and not worth the child support

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Is there any achievement bonus for knocking up humans in TW?
Seems really hard and not worth the child support
Nah they just count towards one of the races impregnated count. So 1/5 for almighty impreg, and 1/10 for the fast learner trait and perma sta/energy increase end of day bonus.

Some humans are more than one race though. Like Sakuya is also Maid so you would get the bonus for the maid one for her.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes