joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
it's happening during regular conversation.
Seems a lot of basic actions do it for some reason, no idea why either. If you're worried about them gaining sado or maso levels, just don't let them do whatever they want if they push you down and don't do SM actions to them. They'll only gain sadistic/masochist levels if specific actions are performed. Face sitting and girl lead sex will give them sado exp. And I think just about everything under the SM filter gives them maso exp.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So what is the best method to getting the love end on SumireTeru? I have a save at day 41 that is just too far gone for normal gameplay.

I implemented the debug shortcut to bring up the debugging menu, but it doesn't get me very far as even when I end up with a bunch more gems in stats that I don't get just progressing normally, I end up not being able to use them because experience is lacking and I do not have the time to get that.

I implemented the file edit suggested earlier, but this seems to have little to no visible effect.

I would use Cheat Engine, but I've had to progress time in game to see changes since I do have to train to find the values and I have nine days until the otherwise unavoidable 'big bad breaks both of you into mindless sluts' bad end.

I tried looking for a save editor, but nothing I could find supports the format of era game saves or at least not this one.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Also, in TW, what does it take to get out of the "has to be loosened" or "cannot handle the size" status of a character's body? I have both Sakuya and Flandre at the point where they are accepting being pushed down essentially at any time and place I have the option, but I lack penetration options for them.

I have been trying both masturbation and fingering to see if they would just loosen enough over time, not sure if that's working and it just takes a while as per the usual grindiness or if I'm actually going down the wrong path. I am avoiding the vibrator options entirely, last I checked, the game counts those as virginity loss.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Also, in TW, what does it take to get out of the "has to be loosened" or "cannot handle the size" status of a character's body? I have both Sakuya and Flandre at the point where they are accepting being pushed down essentially at any time and place I have the option, but I lack penetration options for them.

I have been trying both masturbation and fingering to see if they would just loosen enough over time, not sure if that's working and it just takes a while as per the usual grindiness or if I'm actually going down the wrong path. I am avoiding the vibrator options entirely, last I checked, the game counts those as virginity loss.
I think they just need vaginal penetration count and/or XP, which can be from toys or fingering. As far as I know, there isn't any way for the game to actually model vaginal size expansion, or anything as complicated as that for the matter. The only odd one out is pregnancy. Most of the time it's just a matter of XP gems and basic count. That said, it does take a long ass fucking time, in the usual TW manner.

Reactions: alex2011

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019

Your dick are too big for them

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Okay, I tried a new run on SumireTeru and now I'm not even getting past the "teru's spirit won't allow further corruption" part. First attempt, where I got stuck at a very late point, was just to get through the game by any ending I could that wasn't bad. This time, I was going for the love route, so I specifically avoided taking any of her firsts.

Your dick are too big for them
So then that run is a complete loss and I need to start over entirely, that's unfortunate. I would debug it smaller, but my game crashes if I try to adjust dick size with the debug menu. At least I was able to get into one of the two I had practically begging for sex.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Okay, I tried a new run on SumireTeru and now I'm not even getting past the "teru's spirit won't allow further corruption" part. First attempt, where I got stuck at a very late point, was just to get through the game by any ending I could that wasn't bad. This time, I was going for the love route, so I specifically avoided taking any of her firsts.

So then that run is a complete loss and I need to start over entirely, that's unfortunate. I would debug it smaller, but my game crashes if I try to adjust dick size with the debug menu. At least I was able to get into one of the two I had practically begging for sex.
All you have to do in TW is to finger them a lot until they get enough V experience then the game will allow you to penetrate them and yeah it takes like a 100 exp for just the default dick size for characters like Flandre if I'm remembering it right.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
All you have to do in TW is to finger them a lot until they get enough V experience then the game will allow you to penetrate them and yeah it takes like a 100 exp for just the default dick size for characters like Flandre if I'm remembering it right.
Yeah, I really messed up creating my character with that one. I use a custom character that is set to the biggest setting possible.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, I really messed up creating my character with that one. I use a custom character that is set to the biggest setting possible.
Bro, they literally tell you in character creation that a huge dick just causes pain. If you're desperate enough, I guess you can get Shinmyoumaru to give you a baby dick temporarily.

Jan 10, 2021
Speaking of that setting, does someone know if there are special dialogue addressing the... What was it called? shining dick? if you chose it?, I always thought that one option of the character creation was funny, but never bothered to check it out.

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
(AnonTW) Exposure is gated for my PC because I can't get training masturbation EXP. But the only masturbation option i've seen during sex encounters is a command for the NPC. Am I just dumb and missing something?

1692051935543.png

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
As in biggest cock and biggest height?
This is basically you

1692053922607.png

Speaking of that setting, does someone know if there are special dialogue addressing the... What was it called? shining dick? if you chose it?, I always thought that one option of the character creation was funny, but never bothered to check it out.
I think I had one character comment about it when she pushed me down, but yeah I don't think there's much content for the joke dick other than a funny line when you're combat training (I remember a line about you using it to guide your way in the dark when travelling at night, which seems to be gone)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Bro, they literally tell you in character creation that a huge dick just causes pain. If you're desperate enough, I guess you can get Shinmyoumaru to give you a baby dick temporarily.
Causes pain doesn't quite mean the same as not going in at all, it was simply my own mistake in creation thinking I could get away with going maxed out.

As in biggest cock and biggest height?
This is basically you

View attachment 2851792

I think I had one character comment about it when she pushed me down, but yeah I don't think there's much content for the joke dick other than a funny line when you're combat training (I remember a line about you using it to guide your way in the dark when travelling at night, which seems to be gone)
Basically, yeah. I was going for the max not considering it might actually gate me out completely, but instead have some sort of dialogue or narration of it being painful at most.

I just need to go back into a new game and recreate my PC, then I can cheat in whatever I earned in the failed save so that I'm basically starting right where I left off. Even if the dick debug doesn't work, I know the girl stats debug and Cheat Engine both do.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Causes pain doesn't quite mean the same as not going in at all, it was simply my own mistake in creation thinking I could get away with going maxed out.

Basically, yeah. I was going for the max not considering it might actually gate me out completely, but instead have some sort of dialogue or narration of it being painful at most.

I just need to go back into a new game and recreate my PC, then I can cheat in whatever I earned in the failed save so that I'm basically starting right where I left off. Even if the dick debug doesn't work, I know the girl stats debug and Cheat Engine both do.
If you're going to cheat, just cheat in a smaller dick. Iirc you can click the stars in the option menu to unlock cheats.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes