Imborrrrrred

Dec 3, 2022
Where does the obscene seal and obscene seal addict attribute come from? Is it an item the player can get or like a special faction item?

FFFFFACK

Jun 22, 2022
Where does the obscene seal and obscene seal addict attribute come from? Is it an item the player can get or like a special faction item?
I'm assuming this is talking about K.
Pretty sure it's related to one of those random "end of the interaction turn" events that I tend to ignore, some demon says it'll give you hypnosis in exchange for a woman or something like that.

Loorn

Oct 5, 2017
I read somewhere that there is daughter impregnation content in this one, but I see no incest tag. Can abody confirm?

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
For EraTohok, is there a way to trigger events? Or do just have to hope i get a lucky roll? Side note: This and EraTheWorld have become some of my fav games. Hope they never die and translation continues.

Destont

Feb 20, 2018
For EraTohok, is there a way to trigger events? Or do just have to hope i get a lucky roll? Side note: This and EraTheWorld have become some of my fav games. Hope they never die and translation continues.
Best you can do is go to Settings>Daily events and modify the number of events that can trigger and the event chance multiplier.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I seem to be haviing a problem with a girl getting fed up and ending sex within the first two turns in TohoK. The girl is Remilia and she specifically stopped me at the end of a normal interaction and asked for sex, yet two moves in she's getting fed up with a caress of any kind and immediately on making the first move with anything penetrative. I had this going on for a bit with Shikieiki as well.

EDIT: Got it, it was an order issue, apparently going for any spot that has the sensitive trait is the way to do it, also ended this last encounter with both true love and lewd popping up in the same turn, which has never happened in this run until now.

Last edited:

Harglblah

Apr 1, 2019
I have a male character in TohoK who has the anal fertility trait, and I keep doing night crawl to fill his ass with cum, but he never gets pregnant? Do I need to check his inventory for contraception? How?

lebutcheker

Aug 27, 2017
guys im having some trouble running any version of tw that is not the main branch, main branch runs just fine but pedy, poop or anon all throw this error at the beginning:

System.TypeInitializationException:The type initializer for 'MinorShift.Emuera.GameProc.Function.FunctionIdentifier' threw an exception.
at MinorShift.Emuera.GameProc.Function.FunctionIdentifier.GetInstructionNameDic()

at MinorShift.Emuera.IdentifierDictionary..ctor(VariableData varData)

at MinorShift.Emuera.GameProc.Process.Initialize()
Processing was terminated because a problem occurred while loading ERH files

Anyone has an idea what is wrong?

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Could someone post an old version of pedy without malware or a stable/functional version of any of these when it finally comes out?

lebutcheker
No idea what's wrong with yours, but there's a lot of activity on git these days so maybe there's an update that's caused it to mess up. Pedy might have done something. The Popsalot from last month was working with bugs and so was Anon from early May.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
anonTW just had another release with some more translation and new dialogue for a few chars. Also added more untranslated dialogue from the jp branch. Added the PC98 chars, with some dialogue for YuugenMagan. Some QoL things too like telling you if a panty during the flying panty weather is a duplicate you already have, and bugfixes for a few things.

Edit: New achievements too involving collections(music. fishing, bugs) and one for impregnating 10 races.

Last edited:

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I see AnonTW is the better version but looking it up I come up with multiple versions of it, which is the one to use? dd.png

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes