mrme

Nov 8, 2017
That's a thing with AnonTW too. I'm failry certain it has to do with their portraits. During Updates it asks about some high-load alt images for Byakuren, no idea why Kaguya's portraits cause it.
Oh yeah, that's probably it
Is there a way to turn them off aside from running UPDATE again?

Schizz0

May 24, 2018
I'm new to era games and not sure where to begin. Any recommendations on a translated build?
you can try, erasumire (Almost everything), eratoho k (UI and some dialogue), eratoho tw(UI and some dialogue), eratoho PM, and eratoho sqn (mostly UI).

Reactions: Seamonkey

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
is there a way to change background color? because black bg and white text hurts my eyes a lot
Yes, you can open the Help menu > Settings: Font tab and set the default text and background colours.
They might get overridden by the game though I'd guess

Reactions: benny12

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Stupid question maybe, but for eraTheWorld how do i toggle images? I changed something so now only one character image is visible at a time. Edir; Yep i was stupid. Go into options image display settings to fix it if you somehow are dumb like me.

UnoriginalNick

Jan 25, 2022
This is pretty much a EraTW thread by this point but I got a question for the 3 dudes that still play EraTohoK.
On the Diplomacy tab you can whore out units to the leaders of other nations, but it's a bit confusing... it says "their SexKnow has to be 3 or more" and that they also need to be obedient/sluts to agree. I assume this is talking about my officers. I also read that you can whore out your hero. how doe???
His name is greyed out in the Discuss tab, so do I need to train a stat more or is it just not possible to use male characters?
( on another note how tf do I even sexually train a ruler? I got cirno submitted and branded but she refuses to give me her territory and I can't whore out any officers to her at all, it doesn't even give me the option to select the sex slaves I bought.)

Destont

Feb 20, 2018
This is pretty much a EraTW thread by this point but I got a question for the 3 dudes that still play EraTohoK.
On the Diplomacy tab you can whore out units to the leaders of other nations, but it's a bit confusing... it says "their SexKnow has to be 3 or more" and that they also need to be obedient/sluts to agree. I assume this is talking about my officers. I also read that you can whore out your hero. how doe???
His name is greyed out in the Discuss tab, so do I need to train a stat more or is it just not possible to use male characters?
( on another note how tf do I even sexually train a ruler? I got cirno submitted and branded but she refuses to give me her territory and I can't whore out any officers to her at all, it doesn't even give me the option to select the sex slaves I bought.)
Characters that are part of military units cannot be used for pleasure diplomacy, that could be what is preventing it. Just checked by disbanding the unit my character was in, next turn the characters of that unit were available to select for diplomacy.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Yeah your people can't be "busy" if they have to do something else. I think whoring kinda takes them out for a bit so they can't be used for anything after that. It's funny though, because straight up sex is how I got Reimu, who was the second strongest power, to not try and jump me while I took people out.

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Decided to try AnonTW. Any way to change text size? It's too small for me, and this time i can't see anything in ingame options to fix it.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
It also has an option to make it so clipboard doesn't grab anything in <> tags. Usually that's on by default, but sometimes I find its off and need to go turn it back on so the animation pictures don't spam the translation tool.

Destont

Feb 20, 2018
Worst part of eramegaten is the encounter rate. It increases 5& per step so your getting into fights 'all' the time. I swear, how could anybody think that it's reasonable is beyond me. I don't know how your supposed to get through the endgame dungeons like the basilica without being over-leveled and spamming Estoma or using CAP-LOCK software.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes