MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
With Angel I can finally use Hama, which I think is the light version of Mudo. Someone used Mudo on me once, but for some reason I actually have a lot of Dark demons, so it did jack all.

FFFFFACK

Jun 22, 2022
With Angel I can finally use Hama, which I think is the light version of Mudo. Someone used Mudo on me once, but for some reason I actually have a lot of Dark demons, so it did jack all.
Strongly suggest something like either a Tetrajammer or something else that blocks (most) instant death things, it is a pain in the ass in this game. I tend to focus on getting my team either immunity or better against Dark/Light for this exact reason as that can also block some of the instant death shit.
There's also a few accessories and other equipment pieces that do this.

You're a FGO fan, right? If you fully scan some of the FGO "demons" from their event chain: they can very rarely show up in the Sea Ark among the randoms and you can recruit them. Mind you even if you find them it's difficult to successfully get them in your party. I spent like an hour trying to get one to see if it was possible. Having skills that boost success rate for negotiations is probably ideal.
This is the only way to get some of them.
2Hus and most other demons also follow this rule.
(Mind you to get Tamamo you need the right alignment to get her from the start of the chain. Your starting option is her or one of the saber clones.)
Oh, found my notes:

Tamamo (Neutral/Neutral and Dark/Neutral)
"Genderbent Nero" (Neutral/Chaos and Dark/Chaos)
"Genderbent King Arthur" (Neutral/Law)

Pretty sure the differences on what you get depend on whether you are Neutral/Law/Chaos, Light - Dark didn't seem to matter in this specific instance.

Edit: (Whoops meant Fate/Whatever series in general, not just FGO.)

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Fate/Extra/Extella fan, I actually don't play FGO at all. I'd probably go for Tamamo because Artoria doesn't interest me, and while I'm okay with Nero, she's not my favorite. I went with Tamamo in Extra, and she's been my girl ever since.

I started pure, so I disabled extra scenarios. I'll activate a lot of the non-canon stuff when I do a new game plus, so I can grab characters from the series proper before I molest the fluffy wife.

nyehnyeh9

Nov 17, 2017
in EraToho TW, where can you find the Clothing shop?

Also how do you increase technology level and/or access the Dream World ~Moon~ location?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
in EraToho TW, where can you find the Clothing shop?

Also how do you increase technology level and/or access the Dream World ~Moon~ location?
There's a clothing shop?
You can change clothes in your room and a lot of types of stock outfits are already unlocked. I don't think you can fully customise them though.

nyehnyeh9

Nov 17, 2017
There's a clothing shop?
You can change clothes in your room and a lot of types of stock outfits are already unlocked. I don't think you can fully customise them though.
Yeah, The in-game tips reveal that there's a clothing shop, and you can buy armor in them. just dont know where. also I still dont know how to increase your tech knowledge level outside of cheating. image_2023-04-25_194741201.png

Edit: Found the Clothing Shop. its in the Human Village, in the Grocer Area.

Last edited:

Destont

Feb 20, 2018
Yeah, The in-game tips reveal that there's a clothing shop, and you can buy armor in them. just dont know where. also I still dont know how to increase your tech knowledge level outside of cheating. View attachment 2572285
Are you by any chance playing Pop's branch? If so you're probably bot going to find much help, since not a whole lot of people play his branch from my understanding.

spykedaddy

Oct 21, 2019
i just started playing this game, is the gardening bugged? i live in the hakurei shrine and planted some seeds. i've gone to both the chozuya and one other location (i don't remember the name) to fetch water, it tells me i draw some water, but when i go back to the garden and try to water the plants it says "has to have fetched water first".

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
i just started playing this game, is the gardening bugged? i live in the hakurei shrine and planted some seeds. i've gone to both the chozuya and one other location (i don't remember the name) to fetch water, it tells me i draw some water, but when i go back to the garden and try to water the plants it says "has to have fetched water first".
Not having that issue personally, but if you have enough money(I wanna say its 10k total but I may be off a few thousand) I recommend you go find nitori at the mountain foot and buy the simple pool and then mod it with the sprinkler so you don't have to deal with fetching water unless you're creating booze or mixing.

But yeah you're doing things right for not having the sprinkler. Going to that location, selecting fetch water, and then going back to your plot should let you water it.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
If you are forced to go home when you fetch the water you should have it with you.
You can see if you have the water with you I suppose.
You can try to do some sake if you have doubts too.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Maybe you need a certain tool to water them. I can't remember since I get the portable pool + sprinkler pretty much ASAP.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I thought you had to plow the field or something before you could. Like do actual Harvest Moon stuff. Maybe he accidently skipped a step.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes