FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
any ntr ?
Yeah, but most of it is behind toggles and can be avoided. There are some questionable exceptions, but they're rare. TW in general has very little NTR content. K has a lot more focus on it, but you can turn off all or just about all of the events. In some cases you may need to modify the files if you want it to be 100% NTR free, depending on your personal opinion on what is considered NTR.

Stuff I know about outside the toggles:
TW has:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
K has:

Overall there's a shit ton of content in both games that isn't NTR, neither could really be considered an "NTR" game if you keep away from the optional stuff. K with Special Factions and turning on the NTR stuff however is pretty NTRy. It's pretty much impossible to not have some of your girls raped by Special Factions since most of them have auto capture events that can't be outplayed.

I wish there was a way to turn off all the auto capture events without modifying the files, kinda ruins things and it's pretty nonsensical sometimes. I like the threat that your Officers could be raped on loss if you play bad, but the auto capture events are just lame. Dunno who decided unavoidable capture/rape was a good idea/mechanic in a game like this. K can get a little boring without Special Factions on too, so it's a choice between the game not really having any major threats, or forced NTR, bleh. At least I figured out how to mod it out of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: FFFFFACK

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It seems Megaten goes pretty deep with a lot of the games, barring like Persona 5 probably because of how new it was at the time of the game's creation. It also showed me Persona 1 is really weird on PS1.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Eramegaten is super fucking insane for how much it combines from across the entire series. It's even got some crazy niche pulls like the table top games and some japan only cellphone games from the early 2000s. Shit is big.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Eramegaten is super fucking insane for how much it combines from across the entire series. It's even got some crazy niche pulls like the table top games and some japan only cellphone games from the early 2000s. Shit is big.
Yeah, gotta hope AI translations improve and people are okay with them or it's never going to get fully translated. All that size/content has some downsides. I'm waiting for more translations myself.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Yeah, but most of it is behind toggles and can be avoided. There are some questionable exceptions, but they're rare. TW in general has very little NTR content. K has a lot more focus on it, but you can turn off all or just about all of the events. In some cases you may need to modify the files if you want it to be 100% NTR free, depending on your personal opinion on what is considered NTR.

Stuff I know about outside the toggles:
TW has:
K has:

Overall there's a shit ton of content in both games that isn't NTR, neither could really be considered an "NTR" game if you keep away from the optional stuff. K with Special Factions and turning on the NTR stuff however is pretty NTRy. It's pretty much impossible to not have some of your girls raped by Special Factions since most of them have auto capture events that can't be outplayed.

I wish there was a way to turn off all the auto capture events without modifying the files, kinda ruins things and it's pretty nonsensical sometimes. I like the threat that your Officers could be raped on loss if you play bad, but the auto capture events are just lame. Dunno who decided unavoidable capture/rape was a good idea/mechanic in a game like this. K can get a little boring without Special Factions on too, so it's a choice between the game not really having any major threats, or forced NTR, bleh. At least I figured out how to mod it out of the game.
I'm pretty sure you can turn off the auto-capture event in the settings -> daily events -> Factions, I usually turn off the annoying ones whenever I start a game

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'm pretty sure you can turn off the auto-capture event in the settings -> daily events -> Factions, I usually turn off the annoying ones whenever I start a game
There are some that can't be turned off in game.
I dunno why those are exceptions and not toggleable.

Edit: Yeah, just checked, those still aren't added to the filter. Those events are in different locations in the files, maybe that's why nobody has wanted to fuck with them. They're in ERB\System\SP_Country\Faction\Faction_Functions instead of ERB\SYSTEM\EVENT_DAILY\各イベント群 like normal events.

Last edited:

FFFFFACK

Jun 22, 2022
Based as fuck.
Will probably switch to the AnonTW version soon enough seeing as Pedy seems to have lost some of his senses with the whole 2hu18:UM thing.
K has:

I wish there was a way to turn off all the auto capture events without modifying the files, kinda ruins things and it's pretty nonsensical sometimes. I like the threat that your Officers could be raped on loss if you play bad, but the auto capture events are just lame. Dunno who decided unavoidable capture/rape was a good idea/mechanic in a game like this. K can get a little boring without Special Factions on too, so it's a choice between the game not really having any major threats, or forced NTR, bleh.
K has always been a clusterfuck of shit like that, tending to be the "darker half" of main era2hu stuff. No point in exploring at all unless you want to come across that stuff. Note that exploring with a male MC will always deliver a vastly different experience than with female, bullshit like autorape/captured and whatnot.

You can individually turn off some of those faction events but the game has been built around heavily favoring their cheating bullshit, as you can't even capture and execute the fuckers because it's either set astronomically low or been made impossible for you to capture them.
Worse, because on the other hand the game has no problem with 2hu factions executing an MC that hasn't even done anything wrong (at least this is the case on lunatic difficulty) because if you get captured and don't have a "in love" on their faction willing to save your ass it's GG. Might be partially to blame for the game snowballing you down with negative relations with the factions with the "bad rumors" strategy thing which tends to go as far down into the negatives as possible if you don't take countermeasures as early as possible to get yourself far away from the negatives. The game does not take more virtuous players habits into account for this.

Shame there's no SFW mod for the special factions or at least de-bullshitted as it could be fun trying to save 2hus from their shit if they were playing by the same rules you have to.
At one point at least one of the special factions wasn't a bunch of rapists but that got changed to fit in with the rest of them for some reason.
I think Vigilantes are less likely bonk your kidnapped women iirc
Not positive but I think that was the special faction that WEREN'T part of the NTR brigade bullshit until more recently than the others.
That's most likely why there's less content for it.

At least I figured out how to mod it out of the game.
Don't suppose you've a quick how-to on disabling it?

It seems Megaten goes pretty deep with a lot of the games, barring like Persona 5 probably because of how new it was at the time of the game's creation. It also showed me Persona 1 is really weird on PS1.
Wait till you see the
crossover storyline. Probably some of the better story content in the game as far as the base franchise is concerned as it takes better advantage of the game being a huge crossover thing than most of the other events in it do which tend to feel more isolated focusing on one game or specific characters.
(Course it also leads to some of the highest leveled content in the game and some dungeons that are quite long, so be in it for the long haul. Hope you have a strong versatile team and knowledge of both game mechanics.)

Speaking of Megaten crossovers: Surprised someone didn't make a real Fire Emblem/Megaten crossover in something like this in response to that dumb idolshit meme game they made that was falsely advertised as a "crossover."
That was a pretty big bait and switch that people were pissed off about if I recall.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Don't suppose you've a quick how-to on disabling it?
I just went into ERB\Systems\SP_Country\Faction\Faction_Functions and removed the
Lines at the top of the files, then saved the file I think. I'm checking a new game install and I deleted my old one, so I don't have a comparison to what it used to look like. Probably a better way to do it, but it never fucked up my games, lol. Hardest part was just finding where the fuck those events were located, after that it takes like 30 seconds to mod them all out.

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Speaking of Megaten crossovers: Surprised someone didn't make a real Fire Emblem/Megaten crossover in something like this in response to that dumb idolshit meme game they made that was falsely advertised as a "crossover."
That was a pretty big bait and switch that people were pissed off about if I recall.
If you look at Engage, they literally stole ideas from that game, namely how things are summoned in. Guess they thought the idea was good, but got cooked for how fucking retarded that game was.

FFFFFACK

Jun 22, 2022
If you look at Engage, they literally stole ideas from that game, namely how things are summoned in. Guess they thought the idea was good, but got cooked for how fucking retarded that game was.
No argument here, although TMS#FE wasn't a horrible game (by itself at least), it just wasn't what they lead the players to believe and was basically just a massive waste of crossover rights.

Often described as "Persona-lite", the resulting game was just a simpler persona game with the "personas" just being bootleg versions of "Fire Emblem characters" that are modified to the point they don't even need to be considered the same character, and the "Megaten" half of the cast just being new characters made up for the game+idolshit.
It may as well have not been related to Fire Emblem at all. This isn't even going into the unnecessary censorship fiasco that wound up pissing people off even more which was something else that helped further tank its sales.
In short, this "crossover" was a fusion accident.

The worst part is that Atlus had experience in crossovers already with their own Q spinoff series so this was quite a massive fuck up.
Here's a fanmade "what if" intro somebody made using Qs as a template.

What people wanted when they'd heard of the crossover was essentially this probably culminating in fighting some fusion endboss of Fire Emblem/Megaten.
If they were smarter about it they could've used a modified version of the Devil Survivors battle system as a midway point between FE and Megaten pretty easily.

Oh that reminds me, bootleg Tiki from the game is actually in EraMegaten as a buyable character.
Though I don't remember anything else showing up which isn't surprising from the original backlash.

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Yeah, what should have been a real worthwhile crossover (and especially one between Nintendo and SEGA technically), kinda blew ass, at least for me. That entire game was marred by bullshit. And censorship does not mix well in Persona, I mean, what would they do if Mara was in the game?

Anyway, I've gotten decent at learning just how to get someone broken in Megaten. Some of them are stand ins just for a few levels to see if I can do anything with them. Seeing some of these girls in this kind of game is kind of fucked up, even for Megaten standards. Death and gore has always been in the series, but rape is not really something that happens onscreen (and I can only remember a few creepy dudes who feel rapetastic, but don't get to do it if I'm actually correct). Dolly is this goofy character that almost feels like she doesn't belong, and the fact she just gets pounded feels a little jarring. Mirai is even worse considering how old she is, so your character is pretty much an absolute bastard if you go through with it. These girls pretty much have horrible lives just by being associated with you.
Screenshot 2023-04-22 17.47.17.png
On a lighter note, Angel was made for this game. Her outfit is a blindfold, and some weird strap on her nipples. Her pussy is out in the open, if you look at her SMT sprite, especially the one in IV. If they could get away with it, they'd probably somehow position Angel so her nipples were just out of sight so they could remove the strap too. With as far as this series pushes nudity, I wouldn't put it past them if Angel was supposed to be naked. In fact, in the original Persona, Pandora is straight up naked, and she's facing you too so you can see both the crotch and her chest. I don't know how Nintendo just leaves them be on their systems.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Yeah, what should have been a real worthwhile crossover (and especially one between Nintendo and SEGA technically), kinda blew ass, at least for me. That entire game was marred by bullshit. And censorship does not mix well in Persona, I mean, what would they do if Mara was in the game?

Anyway, I've gotten decent at learning just how to get someone broken in Megaten. Some of them are stand ins just for a few levels to see if I can do anything with them. Seeing some of these girls in this kind of game is kind of fucked up, even for Megaten standards. Death and gore has always been in the series, but rape is not really something that happens onscreen (and I can only remember a few creepy dudes who feel rapetastic, but don't get to do it if I'm actually correct). Dolly is this goofy character that almost feels like she doesn't belong, and the fact she just gets pounded feels a little jarring. Mirai is even worse considering how old she is, so your character is pretty much an absolute bastard if you go through with it. These girls pretty much have horrible lives just by being associated with you.
View attachment 2565953
On a lighter note, Angel was made for this game. Her outfit is a blindfold, and some weird strap on her nipples. Her pussy is out in the open, if you look at her SMT sprite, especially the one in IV. If they could get away with it, they'd probably somehow position Angel so her nipples were just out of sight so they could remove the strap too. With as far as this series pushes nudity, I wouldn't put it past them if Angel was supposed to be naked. In fact, in the original Persona, Pandora is straight up naked, and she's facing you too so you can see both the crotch and her chest. I don't know how Nintendo just leaves them be on their systems.
This game is truly massive, but I think the "H" part is lacking compared to K and TW... the undressing part and the rest of the interaction are top noch for example (I think they could be improved a lot in K and TW but that's another matter).
For the rest Megaten is really good even if there are still some problems, but still a really good time-killing game.
I don't know how much is improved because when I found it there was a lot to translate at the time, so if there is more than a branch like TW for the translation (and modding if there are) I'm not aware.

FFFFFACK

Jun 22, 2022
Dolly is this goofy character that almost feels like she doesn't belong, and the fact she just gets pounded feels a little jarring.
You can avoid all of the starting character options meeting terrible fates by donating to the organization enough before a certain amount of time passes if that's what you're referring to, thankfully it's not too difficult to do even on your first run though first time playthroughs most people will likely fuck around more than they should completely unaware of stuff like that.
You also need to make sure you grab them from the relevant unlocked event once you've donated enough to add them to your forces.

Mirai is even worse considering how old she is, so your character is pretty much an absolute bastard if you go through with it.
A lot of that is very avoidable thankfully based on ones playstyle, few characters FORCE you to do some training to get them in your party.
Strangely Mirai (or the other option) is willing to join your party without any real issues after defeating them and their team early on in the Demikids route(s) without any hassle.

Few with any story relevance/events tied to them require you to do the training stuff.
Off the top of my head: Alex, Reiko (whose conundrum I complained about before). Though the secret longinus ending requires a total of 13 and multiple playthroughs. )

These girls pretty much have horrible lives just by being associated with you.
Terrible things happen to characters in the earlier games/works even regardless of your character existing in proxy to them.
Are you aware of that one series with Nakajima as the MC?
That whole thing was a massive clusterfuck of horrible shit happening, lots of murder and rape, it also isn't the only one to have that sort of thing happen.
One of my favorite things to do in EraMegaten is the ability to cause paradoxes/change the timeline a bit by saving the lives of doomed characters that were meant to die without your interference. You can even take them with you on time travel paradox adventures with New Game+ if you feel like it.
So it's not like it's all doom and gloom in regards to the EraMegaten timeline.

Yeah, there are definitely a lot of lewdly designed demons in the franchise that fit into a game like EraMegaten pretty well.

Last edited:

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
It's fake. Please ask the dude on his profile or something next time.
No..don't say that, am I not supposed to have what I want? What I need...Sad it's not real, the art look cool, I just love 2d
Thx for answering, I got lazy and decided to ask here, plus other people can see and maybe answer it

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
No..don't say that, am I not supposed to have what I want? What I need...Sad it's not real, the art look cool, I just love 2d
Thx for answering, I got lazy and decided to ask here, plus other people can see and maybe answer it
Huh, I guess he hid his profile at some point. Either way, people ask this a lot, but it's usually not relevant to the thread.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes