MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
There's apparently 144 in the game but I know there's more girls, so at least in TW there's almost 150 of them. That's still nuts, and is probably why it was so easy for a Touhou rom hack for Pokemon.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Most of the Pops branch stuff is either weird or useless but integrating the weird rimworld-like combat system that he put in to the danmaku system gave it a bit more depth and engagement than just a simple dice off, so I wouldn't hate that being ported over. The idea of you developing individual reputations for certain acts and such if witnessed and then it propogating as characters talk to each other could be a neat way of handling the timestop stuff if it got used properly.

I think that sums up my thoughts on the Pops branch. Individual ideas there are good, they could just do with integrating into the game proper better and y'know without the prominent focus on niche and audience alienating fetishes.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I have to ask, is it because I have a different dialogue thingy for Sakuya? People reported the PC being typical fat man rapist around her, but Sakuya kinda just looks me over and said "be a good boy and clean, and don't disappoint mistress." And that was it.

Destont

Feb 20, 2018
I have to ask, is it because I have a different dialogue thingy for Sakuya? People reported the PC being typical fat man rapist around her, but Sakuya kinda just looks me over and said "be a good boy and clean, and don't disappoint mistress." And that was it.
Yeah, a quick look at the TW default dialogue option has the MC be a lot more rapey. Its introduction has Sakuya hold a knife to your neck and the MC goes on to think about using their Timestop powers to molest her.

FFFFFACK

Jun 22, 2022
Speaking of all the modding that's been going on, does anyone know if it's possible to just fuck around with the games text files in notepad or whatever and just erase that annoying "fat man rapist MC" dialogue responses? Or does this require post-editing compilation type shit?
I'm relatively decent at modding things when properly motivated/knowing how they work, though my base understanding of programming is lesser.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Just switch her to one of the others. I forgot what mine was, but it just makes her go "be a good boy" and your character kinda just goes with it. It also seems to make her less hostile, and she just makes funny noises when you touch her. When she's in love she goes full on dere dere uwu (maybe not that bad), and she talks to you like a house wife who wants to hug you all day.

Honestly it's a pretty sweet deal.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
Speaking of all the modding that's been going on, does anyone know if it's possible to just fuck around with the games text files in notepad or whatever and just erase that annoying "fat man rapist MC" dialogue responses? Or does this require post-editing compilation type shit?
I'm relatively decent at modding things when properly motivated/knowing how they work, though my base understanding of programming is lesser.
give me one more day.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Technically possible yeah, but sheer amount of it make me give up right away. It not a good idea to poking around when you have no idea what you are doing, especially when you have memory of a goldfish. As much as I hate "thinking with lower half" kinda MC, TW were building around this kind of MC so you can't just remove it from a single character file and call it a day either...

After reading character dialogue files and all this update fiasco, I came to a horrifying realization that it nearly impossible to detect when someone sneakily mess with dialogue since sheer amount of dialogue for each character were so huge.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Parsee dialog also implies your character is going to timestop rape her
Unless there's an alt option I didn't notice?

vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
Anons are working on a separate branch that includes all additions and removes pedy's current and future bullshit.
It's called AnonTW. So don't lose hope just yet.
I noticed the "anonTW" at wiki page. I was wondering what that was. I haven't followed anything regarding the development but I hope it doesn't stop.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I should mention to anyone trying to fuck Parsee, if you fucking hate the system that a girl giving you her virginity has a chance of a hate mark, boy, you're gonna fucking hate Parsee for a while.

Not only can she hate you for taking her virginity, she also tends to fight with you over giving it up. If she's not your lover, she tends to resist letting you take it from her. However, if you don't take her virginity and try to make her cum anyway, she gets a hate mark because you didn't deflower her. Oh, and if she catches you dating someone and you happened to walk in her field of view, she instantly gets a hate mark.

She's a full time job to woo.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Not only can she hate you for taking her virginity, she also tends to fight with you over giving it up. If she's not your lover, she tends to resist letting you take it from her. However, if you don't take her virginity and try to make her cum anyway, she gets a hate mark because you didn't deflower her.
Does she settle for buttsex?
Afterall... she is Persian

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes