MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Don't suppose you or MagnaSonic might be more familiar with Tamamo and know what I'm talking about?
Tamamo joke.png

Anyway, Extella's story was amazing, pretty depressing sometimes, and it made me like Altera despite the fact she was the main bitch in that game. AND THEN LINK DECIDES "LOL YOU WERE INVESTED? GET FUCKED." Extella has some rocky gameplay, felt like a neutered Dynasty Warriors. Noble Phantasm was almost impossible to get off unless you knew you had to look for specific items to actually unlock it. Link on the other hand is like a kiss from your fluffy wife; it feels better, you're much faster, you can now use any character for any mission instead of being locked to a route, combat is way more of a murder frenzy, and just using your Musou gauge a lot (yes I know Koei didn't make this game, but find me a Warriors fan who wouldn't call it that) will charge the shit out of your Noble Phantasm, to the point I fired it off 3 times in the same mission.

TOO BAD IT SAID EXTELLA'S STORY WAS GAY, SO WE'RE JUST GOING TO DO WHATEVER WE FEEL LIKE IN FAVOR OF MORE TITTIES AND BETTER COMBAT. They even add a slap to your nuts by having a scene with the BIGGEST BASTARD of Extella, and to the point your character is like "oh shit it's him." And then the game reveals HE HAS NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

...Ahem, Extella Link is still good in my opinion, especially if you wanted an Extella with a bit better graphics, better combat, and the ability to just use what ever girl you want in a fun little Warriors game. Too bad the main draw of Extella was fucking gutted.

EDIT: Oh, because I was busy screaming my head off, I can't say I remember Tamamo going the NTR route. In fact in Extella, there's an implication that Tamamo has sex with you before the final fight of her route, because she's all stressed out that she's going to lose you when the big bad comes knocking. So I guess you pound her pussy. Kinda the opposite of NTR honestly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
So from what I gather, Pops is the cancer fork, Pedy is now the autism fork, and Anon is the "children please, you're both retarded" fork. Sounds like Anon is the way to go.

• Haha
Reactions: Suwi and PixelLewd

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
From what I saw discussed, there were lines of code that would screw with the sav folder if you tried to re add the toho18 girls back in. Apparently, said lines of code have been removed about 6 hours ago.
Would also brick the gamefiles with random garbage data as well, and just force the game window to display I SEE YOU over and over.

• Wow
Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Well I think they've reached a point where people completely understands how much uneasiness both pedy and pop have now.
I really hope the people who can mod the game they'll group up in a branch like anon. If he did this mod for that reason there is hope.
Let's see how thing going from now on.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I had to update a few characters, thankfully most of them I barely have favor, or I never even spoke to them, but THEY TOOK PARSEE FROM ME (I had to reset her dialogue for the update, but it means I have to go through some more loving with her again). I'm honestly not too bothered because she had a lot of content, and I do feel bad for her.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
From what I saw discussed, there were lines of code that would screw with the sav folder if you tried to re add the toho18 girls back in. Apparently, said lines of code have been removed about 6 hours ago.
hope it's not real and even if it's real, hope Pedy doesn't went too crazy....because I did mentioned once about expecting Touhou 19-20 and so on cast into the game in the future. Which mean either continue push forward or leave it to someone else who can still push on forward for the content. I'll be honest, as long as Zun is still alive. We are not expecting a last new touhou girl.

Reactions: Ortresia

Destont

Feb 20, 2018
Alright, after finally getting around to messing with it a bit looks like I can get AnonTW to add in the TH18 girls by starting a newgame+. That is honestly not ideal, but its better than having to start a whole new game for it to fix. Just running character update was leaving Chimata and Momoyo missing.

I personally don't have any attachment to the TH18 cast, but I despise removal of content.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
While removal of content is bad, I think creating a solid foundation for an old content are much more important
than adding a new content. We are stuck in weird position that resident of SDM barely have any events
despite Sakuya being a poster girl for TW after all.

kugane

Jul 23, 2019
While removal of content is bad, I think creating a solid foundation for an old content are much more important
than adding a new content. We are stuck in weird position that resident of SDM barely have any events
despite Sakuya being a poster girl for TW after all.
Use /egg/ dialogue for Sakuya. You can choose it during update.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
SDM are the OGs, so you think they'd have more love.

I think the only thing keeping Pedy from trying to justify removing any of the single most recognizable girls in the game is just that; they make up too much of the foundation of Touhou itself to remove. I wouldn't put it past him to have an aneurism and try to remove Reimu for some reason.

Destont

Feb 20, 2018
SDM are the OGs, so you think they'd have more love.

I think the only thing keeping Pedy from trying to justify removing any of the single most recognizable girls in the game is just that; they make up too much of the foundation of Touhou itself to remove. I wouldn't put it past him to have an aneurism and try to remove Reimu for some reason.
He would be more likely to try to get rid of Remilia, after all one of her spellcards is literally the Star of David so she must be one of ZUNs attempts of taking over the world or some-such bull. /s

But removing the TH18 cast was also a slap in the face to Vinumsabbathi the one who wrote Parsee and wriggle, because they are apparently really looking forward to write Momoyo.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
There is a new fork now of EraTW. I just hope that nothing bad would happen just like Pops or Pedy's version.

Also, no one updating the Emuera for almost a full year now. Unfortunate for mobile Era-games users.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
But removing the TH18 cast was also a slap in the face to Vinumsabbathi the one who wrote Parsee and wriggle, because they are apparently really looking forward to write Momoyo.
Was he the one that wrote the funny exchange of "you know Parsee, I could totally hear you getting fucked last night"?

Destont

Feb 20, 2018
Was he the one that wrote the funny exchange of "you know Parsee, I could totally hear you getting fucked last night"?
I would assume so. The Character Dialog Amount file lists them as the sole author.
Also someone in the AnonTW Git seems to have some weird hate for most of the Koucha alt portraits and wants them just wholesale removed....looking at their other merge requests I'm pretty sure they are just a troll.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes