Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
I believe there is the option to get gardening equipment from the village, same place you get seeds I think? That might be a requirement.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
i just started playing this game, is the gardening bugged? i live in the hakurei shrine and planted some seeds. i've gone to both the chozuya and one other location (i don't remember the name) to fetch water, it tells me i draw some water, but when i go back to the garden and try to water the plants it says "has to have fetched water first".
Reminder that there's no less than FOUR forks of TW, plus their branches
-Main Era-games
-Peddy's
-Poop's
-Anon's

Be sure to mention which one you're having an issue with

Schizz0

May 24, 2018
I love Emuera's games; sadly, the DC server is on a whole other level. On par with Twitter and 4chan, I might say. :FacePalm:

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
Which games have what percentage of translation.
Got tired of individually looking for games with english dialogue

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
I'm pretty sure Erasumire is also almost 100% translated
sumire is if not 100% then pretty damn close. It's also a very solid game all round and actually leans into the era engines origins as being for a trainer game so I can highly recommend it.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
One of the few era games with graphics too
Just a same Sumire has the body of fridge and saggy tits

spykedaddy

Oct 21, 2019
Not having that issue personally, but if you have enough money(I wanna say its 10k total but I may be off a few thousand) I recommend you go find nitori at the mountain foot and buy the simple pool and then mod it with the sprinkler so you don't have to deal with fetching water unless you're creating booze or mixing.

But yeah you're doing things right for not having the sprinkler. Going to that location, selecting fetch water, and then going back to your plot should let you water it.
i couldnt figure out what i was doing wrong so i just got the sprinkler. thanks for the tip

Reactions: Seamonkey

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Anyone else got an issue with TW(pedy) where certain characters (Kaguya and & Byakaren) will cause the game to hitch badly when they first appear for that day?
Game damn near froze up on a large banquet

Destont

Feb 20, 2018
Anyone else got an issue with TW(pedy) where certain characters (Kaguya and & Byakaren) will cause the game to hitch badly when they first appear for that day?
Game damn near froze up on a large banquet
That's a thing with AnonTW too. I'm failry certain it has to do with their portraits. During Updates it asks about some high-load alt images for Byakuren, no idea why Kaguya's portraits cause it.

Reactions: FFFFFACK

FFFFFACK

Jun 22, 2022
That's a thing with AnonTW too. I'm failry certain it has to do with their portraits. During Updates it asks about some high-load alt images for Byakuren, no idea why Kaguya's portraits cause it.
Correct.
They also have some extra sex pictures and whatnot, the filesize is quite larger than the other regular files and doesn't appear to be optimized well for this game.
I am confused on how Remy can have 4 different portraits and switch between them on the fly with absolutely no problems in comparison.

My guess is the hang up is from loading all their images at once in the back somewhere? I've noticed an unusual portrait error at times on the "after going to sleep" menu when you look at the characters overview/portraits that basically mashed up a bunch of portraits together into an abomination and had the wrong portraits for the wrong character.
Though fuck if I know, I've almost no experience on dealing with era modding, no idea how to replicate it, and it was some time ago. Reloading fixed it.

Last edited:

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
How do i trigger kaguya eternal chain of love event?
Once she's at love status(You don't have to make her a lover, have sex, or even go on a date with her), start bringing other 2hus on dates near her or having sex and getting discovered by her. Each time will trigger an increase of her jealousy stat. If you do that enough(I think its like 90 times), you'll trigger the event the next time you go to bed.

You really have to go out of your way to trigger her yandere.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Once she's at love status(You don't have to make her a lover, have sex, or even go on a date with her), start bringing other 2hus on dates near her or having sex and getting discovered by her. Each time will trigger an increase of her jealousy stat. If you do that enough(I think its like 90 times), you'll trigger the event the next time you go to bed.

You really have to go out of your way to trigger her yandere.
Yeah, but requirement stat for love are much higher than lover so I recommended you should make her your lover if you want to trigger these events. Funny (or sad) part about this Kaguya events is... She kinda forgot about Mokou completely.
This event just remind me that the best kind of character event is the one that involve character interaction like Marisa and Reimu.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes