alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I'm officially out of options here. In a post war scenario in TohoK and basically all of my remaining non-maxed girls, girls not set to true love and lover with all firsts taken, are now getting mad at me and ending sex scenes with any action I do. Currently working on Seija, occasionally I can get a kiss off on her without issue on one attempt, but the next action sets her off and ends the sex scene she started and I then have to reload and hope I can at least get a kiss in before she gets mad. Hypnosis is not an option, it would mark their first times as being taken under hypnosis and I'm looking for entirely consensual.

It's like I'm playing Russian Roulette with 5 of the 6 rounds loaded and the girl's anger is the gun.

I'm considering just going right back through another war run and going for the slave route, I don't think they can stop a sex scene as a slave. I do have a curiosity about whether I can join special factions anyway, maybe get in on the corruption as the girls get captured.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
So I'm officially out of options here. In a post war scenario in TohoK and basically all of my remaining non-maxed girls, girls not set to true love and lover with all firsts taken, are now getting mad at me and ending sex scenes with any action I do. Currently working on Seija, occasionally I can get a kiss off on her without issue on one attempt, but the next action sets her off and ends the sex scene she started and I then have to reload and hope I can at least get a kiss in before she gets mad. Hypnosis is not an option, it would mark their first times as being taken under hypnosis and I'm looking for entirely consensual.

It's like I'm playing Russian Roulette with 5 of the 6 rounds loaded and the girl's anger is the gun.

I'm considering just going right back through another war run and going for the slave route, I don't think they can stop a sex scene as a slave. I do have a curiosity about whether I can join special factions anyway, maybe get in on the corruption as the girls get captured.
Some girls are quite hard to please.
Seija is just a bitch :LOL:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Some girls are quite hard to please.
Seija is just a bitch :LOL:
But all of the remaining ones? That seems a bit much. Short of a penetrate and run, meaning I take two actions to penetrate vaginally and anally and immediately end the scene myself assuming I make it that far, I'm not sure how I can get out of this with both of their firsts and not making them mad at me.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
But all of the remaining ones? That seems a bit much. Short of a penetrate and run, meaning I take two actions to penetrate vaginally and anally and immediately end the scene myself assuming I make it that far, I'm not sure how I can get out of this with both of their firsts and not making them mad at me.
Personally only a few does it to me.
Yorihime, Seija and another one I don't remember actually.
If every girl does the same to you there is a problem...
Do you have the latest version of the game?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018

What god did you piss off? I have never seen them act this rebellious. I've even had full 9 person orgies where I had to micromanage their emotions so they didn't run off during the orgy. I'm actually at a loss at how you've managed this.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I did do a Succubus faction run with no lovers and all slaves, slave definitely gets rid of the issue with them getting mad.

Personally only a few does it to me.
Yorihime, Seija and another one I don't remember actually.
If every girl does the same to you there is a problem...
Do you have the latest version of the game?
Yorihime, Seija, and Remilia have been my biggest culprits meaning they are the ones who hit me with the getting mad thing the most consistently even on actions that worked in a previous attempt (example: kissing Seija would occasionally work for one turn, then anything after including a second kiss would have her getting mad. Sometimes even a kiss on the first turn would have her get mad). I do have the latest version of the game.

I think the problem with it being every girl is that the only ones left are the ones that are like this because I put them off until after I got the easier ones done.

What god did you piss off? I have never seen them act this rebellious. I've even had full 9 person orgies where I had to micromanage their emotions so they didn't run off during the orgy. I'm actually at a loss at how you've managed this.
Indeed and that's after a run a month or two ago where I did manage to get two of the three I mentioned above, Seija and Remilia, to accept me. I think the trick is getting them into true love with lover and getting their negative traits removed, but I can't seem to get even that far.

I don't know which god I managed to piss off, but whichever it is, they are REALLY pissed if they aren't letting me have this.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
I did do a Succubus faction run with no lovers and all slaves, slave definitely gets rid of the issue with them getting mad.

Yorihime, Seija, and Remilia have been my biggest culprits meaning they are the ones who hit me with the getting mad thing the most consistently even on actions that worked in a previous attempt (example: kissing Seija would occasionally work for one turn, then anything after including a second kiss would have her getting mad. Sometimes even a kiss on the first turn would have her get mad). I do have the latest version of the game.

I think the problem with it being every girl is that the only ones left are the ones that are like this because I put them off until after I got the easier ones done.

Indeed and that's after a run a month or two ago where I did manage to get two of the three I mentioned above, Seija and Remilia, to accept me. I think the trick is getting them into true love with lover and getting their negative traits removed, but I can't seem to get even that far.

I don't know which god I managed to piss off, but whichever it is, they are REALLY pissed if they aren't letting me have this.
I always spend money to spam on a date for quick 10k relationship. From then on, bring anyone on a date and spamming the most expensive gift.
- Not recommended if you're not rich.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I always spend money to spam on a date for quick 10k relationship. From then on, bring anyone on a date and spamming the most expensive gift.
- Not recommended if you're not rich.
Oh, I'm definitely rich. I constantly cheated money to make sure I could keep feeding the treasury and replacing my troops. I ended up with a ton of money still left over after the war ended.

Remilia's stats, yes, it shows she consented and she still gets mad:
Untitled.png

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
Oh, I'm definitely rich. I constantly cheated money to make sure I could keep feeding the treasury and replacing my troops. I ended up with a ton of money still left over after the war ended.

Remilia's stats, yes, it shows she consented and she still gets mad:
View attachment 2957708
almost reach that 3000 dependence for true love. You're close, mate. Keep going.

Reactions: alex2011

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Remilia and Flandre were two of the ones I wanted to control after I got Yukari and Ran. You must be playing ultra hard misandrist mode because I don't know why so many people hate you

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Also, quick note on that even smaller negative number in dominance, I tried cheating Remilia's dominance to see if that would make her submissive enough to let things just happen, it did not and I just didn't reverse the change.

Remilia and Flandre were two of the ones I wanted to control after I got Yukari and Ran. You must be playing ultra hard misandrist mode because I don't know why so many people hate you
Not really, I am playing with a custom male character that has literally everything maxed out from the start as far as personal stats and I'm at a point where I've seduced so many of them that I have all the traits and only have the money option when it comes up.

almost reach that 3000 dependence for true love. You're close, mate. Keep going.
I just hit it, no true love, I must be below some other threshold.

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I actually got almost everyone pregnant. Some more than once. Some more than 3 times (I have a few favorites that I guess I can't stop touching).

Fun fact, your favorite girl is also the one you can barely use. Getting her constantly pregnant prevents her from really getting to fight. :D

FFFFFACK

Jun 22, 2022
Fun fact, your favorite girl is also the one you can barely use. Getting her constantly pregnant prevents her from really getting to fight. :D
True.
In my experience this doesn't stop them from trying in their early stages with some stat handicaps if you let the AI handle combat though.

Eski

Jun 25, 2018
Trying to ensure my genetic material stays in the gene pool in EraTohoTW but with how low these pregnancy rates are, it's a wonder this world is even functioning. It's basically a fulltime job.

How do I use ovulation drugs? I can't convince anyone to take it because of no "Babymaking agreement". Is there a way to find out dangerous days outside of the achievement for the ability?

I so crave an impregnation spree, I'm tempted to go back to playing EraTohoK. Does anyone have any fun suggestions for a playthrough?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Trying to ensure my genetic material stays in the gene pool in EraTohoTW but with how low these pregnancy rates are, it's a wonder this world is even functioning. It's basically a fulltime job.

How do I use ovulation drugs? I can't convince anyone to take it because of no "Babymaking agreement". Is there a way to find out dangerous days outside of the achievement for the ability?

I so crave an impregnation spree, I'm tempted to go back to playing EraTohoK. Does anyone have any fun suggestions for a playthrough?
You can go in the cheats I think and raise fertility. You can even raise it high enough that any creampie will make a baby, which kinda makes the impregnation traits kinda worthless.

eric_alvin

May 26, 2020
Anyone know why this opens like this when trying for full screen, the version name is anon-tw-ANON_4.903_19-03-23. Even clicking on help to try to change the display settings is useless as it doesn't actually display any options Screenshot (677).png

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes