Alarkus

Dec 22, 2018
I have a question about TW.
In the command filter I can see there are alternate insertion and double fellatio and so on but i can't seem to trigger them during sex with more than 1 character.

Do these commands need special requirements (like lesbian or whatever) or are they not in the game?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Some are fucking obtuse as shit, but it usually means popping back and forth with the same command, although even I don't fully get it. If you got two girls naked, you can actually alternate, and it'll I believe describe you switching cooches to fuck. If you do this while he cums, you can actually fill both girls this way, somehow.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
In the command filter I can see there are alternate insertion and double fellatio and so on but i can't seem to trigger them during sex with more than 1 character.
They aren't visible command but combos you get when doing specific actions sequentially. I think Alt insert is specific to some sex positions(I know doggy style is one at least), just do doggy style on one, and then switch target and doggy style again.

There's a few things like this. Like blowjob then cunnilingus turning into 69, or boobjob to blowjob leading to a paizuri blowjob. Some non sex actions also combo. Lap Pillow into skinship turns into earpicking. Headpat to Kiss turns into Forehead Kiss.

Reactions: johnson.lv42

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
They aren't visible command but combos you get when doing specific actions sequentially. I think Alt insert is specific to some sex positions(I know doggy style is one at least), just do doggy style on one, and then switch target and doggy style again.
There are some variations as well. If you do doggy on girl A and then missionary on girl B it will say that something to the effect that you line them up facing each other. But if you do doggy to both it says that you have them side by side.

Also if you come while doing this it's double the load used, goodbye Vigor :)

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I was trying to imagine what facing each other meant, but then my dumb ass realized it's when you got the top girl standing over the bottom girl and you just swap between pussies.

Reactions: Sharinel

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Is there any way to plug some simple auto-translation into era games? (like you can with rpgmaker, etc.)
I know they copy text automatically to clipboard, but switching windows and pasting each line is a bit tedious. (trying to play Tentacle Palace)

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Is there any way to plug some simple auto-translation into era games? (like you can with rpgmaker, etc.)
I know they copy text automatically to clipboard, but switching windows and pasting each line is a bit tedious. (trying to play Tentacle Palace)
I usually use for it, it automatically paste from the clipboard and has several option for online translation. Other than that there's sugoi which can also be used offline.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
You are using "Giving/Recieving" target control, yes? The ones that looks like + and - and controls who does things to which character?
There is some commands that require several targets. And some depend on other move being "on continuation". Some require having specific items.

GrassButGreen

Sep 2, 2018
In a random event I allied a nation (Yukari) for 10 turns over those turns I seduced the leader and a coalition was formed against me, I'm down to 3 cities from 8 Yukari has 13. The coalition ended and I've been paying all nations around 100, gotten some cities back but how does personal relations affect diplomacy Yukari is my second biggest threat can I force ally her?

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
In a random event I allied a nation (Yukari) for 10 turns over those turns I seduced the leader and a coalition was formed against me, I'm down to 3 cities from 8 Yukari has 13. The coalition ended and I've been paying all nations around 100, gotten some cities back but how does personal relations affect diplomacy Yukari is my second biggest threat can I force ally her?
The rulers that loves you or submitted to you personally shouldn't join coalitions against you. Well, I not sure which exactly version of the game you are playing, so this is not 100% in your case.
The ally shouldn't abandon alliance either to join the coalition. Well, they aren't offered to join anyway.

Also, because coalitions are called and joined by other members for one of the three reasons:
1) Revenge - Very bad relations
2) Supression - massive economic disparity or massive difference in military power.
3) Fear - because player's behaviour makes them fear that you attack their territory, while they are your neighbour. I believe reputation plays big role here.

Giving them money negate/reduce 1st and 3rd and help to deal with the second. But 100 gold is nothing. It's better to give more to whoever you deem important than little bit to everyone. Personally, I only use direct gift throught diplomacy when I need relatinship boost instead of each turn auto-gifting.

So, for so long as you aren't have massive advantage over neighbors and don't have bad relations with them you shouln't be ganged. However, if you aren't playing in very cunning way with diplomacy, or just chill in the small country while trying to achive the unity throught bed, the eventual coalitions against you are pretty much expected. So, you should get more soldiers and officers when you are planning to start achiving your ambition, and just stockpile on gold. AI do not take into consideration how much money you have, only income of your cities when he judge parity. And keeping too little soldiers will lead to opportunitic enemy attack anyway. So the key to be safe before you establish "safety" with your neighbors is limited number of soldiers, around the same as your neighbors, but lead by best officers you can get.

Anyway, if you trigger coalition against you (it is not a random event, by the way, unlike Rebellion) then you just need to survive several turns that it lasts. So just guard your border cities either with garnison with officers or armies.

Also, AI judge other NPC the same way it judge player, so you can be invited into coalitions too.

P.S. This game based not on Sengoku Rance, it based on " " games from Koei, mostly known for Nobunaga no Yabou (Nobunaga's Ambitions), and Romance of the Three Kingdoms. There is even third party games like Gihren no Yabou (Gundam based and Gihren no Yabou: Axis no Kyoui V is one of my favourite PSP games) and, well, this one and it's Nasuverse based variation.

Last edited:

GrassButGreen

Sep 2, 2018
Laxard I already roughly understand how coalitions work but what I meant is after my alliance with Yukari ended I had lost a lot of territory from the coalition I could get back but Yukari and the 28 city superpower are attacking me. I want to know how I can use personal love to influence faction diplomacy or how I can start a coalition?

P.S. the $20-100ish donations have been working, I do also send more $ to my only neutral Eirien to my west and to Yukari, I find it effective to send the money because very quickly I got to threatened status with most. The 20-100ish donations give me some positive rep and reduces hate.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I remember everyone that the version, since a couple of years ago at least, are mostly if not only translations patches.
To have some differences regarding the gameplay you should have a version from 3 years ago (and maybe are only translations patches aswell).

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
but Yukari and the 28 city superpower are attacking me. I want to know how I can use personal love to influence faction diplomacy or how I can start a coalition?
I don't believe you can start coalition.
And at that point, if you can't achieve ceasefire, you are probably screwed, you simple do not have enought time.
But fear not for losing all territories is not a game over (normally) , you can become a wanderer (not much of the gameplay as one, especially if you aren't playing as a woman and want to be raped) offered recruitment or be put in the prison and sexually trained into slave Yukari's pereonal slave (can also happen if you are captured in battle). You can even join Yukari, and thlen betray her. Or not betray, and get a win as an officer.

Reactions: GrassButGreen

GrassButGreen

Sep 2, 2018
If she's fallen/submitted you can also do a friendly take over
What do you mean by friendly take over, in the diplomacy menu there's (demand) surrender which checks some things e/g (120/450) to succeed, and diplo annexation which usually says they don't trust you, in my game I'm diplo loved by eiren and if I ask that it says can only do it for non perma alliances?

I had an idea to continue visiting monarch's to see what higher levels of love do, if that's what you mean by fallen/submitted. In my game I'm in a better position since perma allying Eiren and I 0 resistance night crawl my former ally monarch to still gain favor/dependence.

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
What do you mean by friendly take over, in the diplomacy menu there's (demand) surrender which checks some things e/g (120/450) to succeed, and diplo annexation which usually says they don't trust you, in my game I'm diplo loved by eiren and if I ask that it says can only do it for non perma alliances?

I had an idea to continue visiting monarch's to see what higher levels of love do, if that's what you mean by fallen/submitted. In my game I'm in a better position since perma allying Eiren and I 0 resistance night crawl my former ally monarch to still gain favor/dependence.
The way diplo annex works is you have to be a normal ally with them a permanent alliance locks you out of doing it.

Reactions: GrassButGreen
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes