mrme

Nov 8, 2017
What do you mean by friendly take over, in the diplomacy menu there's (demand) surrender which checks some things e/g (120/450) to succeed, and diplo annexation which usually says they don't trust you, in my game I'm diplo loved by eiren and if I ask that it says can only do it for non perma alliances?

I had an idea to continue visiting monarch's to see what higher levels of love do, if that's what you mean by fallen/submitted. In my game I'm in a better position since perma allying Eiren and I 0 resistance night crawl my former ally monarch to still gain favor/dependence.
I meant for if you were an Officer of a country, if you make the ruler of your country fall for you then you can do a take over which doesn't cause your faction to split in two.

Reactions: GrassButGreen

Fatty12

Feb 5, 2022
Does anyone have an updated cheat table because I can't find what address is for ap. I tried using the ones on here, but they have p->????? just showing up for the address.

1234567abcdefg!

Mar 10, 2019
Hey, I'm playing EraMegaten, wondering if there's any way to change a character's dialogue after recruiting them? Some of my partners seem to have no dialogue when training and I'd like to change that

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Hey, I'm playing EraMegaten, wondering if there's any way to change a character's dialogue after recruiting them? Some of my partners seem to have no dialogue when training and I'd like to change that
Only thing I can think of that you could do that's even close to that would be with demons by doing fallen fusion which lets you inherit a demons dialogue, portrait, etc. to the new demon from the fusion. But it'd be kinda convoluted to do as it only inherits stuff from the first demon in the fusion and you'd also need to get that first demon to a fall state like affection to even do this type of fusion.

So for example if you fused a Pixie with a demon with no dialogue with the Pixie as the first selected demon it'd have Pixies dialogue if you choose to inherit the dialogue but if you did the reverse it'd have no dialogue. So technically if you know a demon that has dialogue you want and a fusion combo for them that results in the demon you want to give dialogue to you could give them dialogue that way.

Esander

Aug 24, 2020
There's no easy way to do so in game that I'm aware of, including debug mode. But Era games are hand-editable and don't require recompilation, so if you want to do this badly enough, you can. I haven't learned how to do this myself, but I can tell you the general steps that are probably involved.

If you want to give a character with no dialogue dialogue, then you need to find out how the characters are pointed to specific files in ERB/口上. You'll have to find the specific character you want in that list*, edit the code referencing which ERB/口上 file to call for their dialogue (based on the rest of the code, it's probably something like a CASE NO:XX branch, with everyone else relegated to a CASEELSE that calls the generic dialogue file), and then point it to a particular dialogue file. This can be an existing one or a new one. This is hard mode, but probably isn't actually that complicated. A lot of Find in Files sleuthing will be involved. (If you don't have access to Find in Files search, download Notepad++.)

* (with the debug mode command "no:XX" where XX is their number in your roster, so no:0 gives you the internal value assigned to your main character in the character database, and no:XX gets the first character recruited, which will either be your starting slave selection or a character carried over in NG+. Custom portraits are a good intro to this idea, so look in the folder resources/custom portraits for info)

Easy mode is altering the dialogue of someone who already has dialogue. Pick out 2-3 of their training lines and Find in Files through ERB/口上 for the right file, then alter it appropriately. If you're feeling fancy, use IF TALENT:XX (where XX is the Japanese name of a talent, like Timid or Docile or High Pride) to branch. Dialogue sets are frequently shared, so if you decide to alter Remiel's dialogue with the translated Lady set in EVENT_PUB306_女_淑女_ALL.ERB, for example, then both Julia and Byakuren will also have the changed dialogue, because they also use that set. But if you set it so that only a character with three specific talents gets one set of dialogue, then you'll have fewer unintended dialogue changes. You can use the Japanese wiki at to find the names of those talents.

Being able to do some work on an Era game yourself is useful when, for example, you find that "&" in an enemy name ("Tsukiyomi&Susanoo") makes the game crash. Unless there's a new EraMegaten release in the last couple of days, that bug's still in the current one. (It's in Hikari's ending of the Revue Starlight crossover quest.)

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Hey playing through Anon and I was wondering how you find seijas secret hideout. Do you just unlock it naturally by interacting with her or do I actually have to find it?

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Not exactly related to ERA games, so, I'm sorry if its a bit of an off topic question, but I've been trying to remember the name of a game that was also text based and it was in Space, in japanese, and it wasn't completely translated, and I think its been mentioned here on this topic too (but haven't been able to find its name), it was like 4x or something. Its not TiTs or the space game from ERA, when I downloaded it, it was from the ULMF forums. I wanted to play it again since I'm using translation aggregator now but really can't remember its name.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Not exactly related to ERA games, so, I'm sorry if its a bit of an off topic question, but I've been trying to remember the name of a game that was also text based and it was in Space, in japanese, and it wasn't completely translated, and I think its been mentioned here on this topic too (but haven't been able to find its name), it was like 4x or something. Its not TiTs or the space game from ERA, when I downloaded it, it was from the ULMF forums. I wanted to play it again since I'm using translation aggregator now but really can't remember its name.
era4X?

Reactions: Dnds

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
He said it wasn't related, and I'm pretty sure he's talking about some game called Rajin something. Like Rajin 7 or some random number. I played it before.

Reactions: Dnds

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
There's a few in TW, they're poor renders though as you can see the white little pixels that show it wasn't done properly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Perine

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
There's a few in TW, they're poor renders though as you can see the white little pixels that show it wasn't done properly.
Return here a bit to comment: I'm skeptical.
+ I know that it's ok to use the portrait and art from some artist that doesn't mind being used. But using AI seem pretty good is because we don't have to wait for them to draw about the specific Touhou character we're waiting for update in each new Touhou game.
- But also I'm not sure if people are ok with the AI taste....

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Perine

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
+ I know that it's ok to use the portrait and art from some artist that doesn't mind being used. But using AI seem pretty good is because we don't have to wait for them to draw about the specific Touhou character we're waiting for update in teach new Touhou game.
Kinda dont care bout the moral side, like if i had the money would rather pay an artist but it would probly take longer to deliver than my interest in the game lmao. Tried making customs by collecting and editing arts that fited the style but oh gooly it takes a lot of time if i can just like show it the default image of the game and tell it "do this but with bigger boobs" now we would be talking, not clue how that works tho.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vnpt and FFFFFACK

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
+ I know that it's ok to use the portrait and art from some artist that doesn't mind being used. But using AI seem pretty good is because we don't have to wait for them to draw about the specific Touhou character we're waiting for update in teach new Touhou game.
It could be understandable to do AI portraits if you don't have an artist doing them.
But since the artist exist, especially a good one, I'd be glad to wait even for a year to see the finished portraits.
If you put AI portraits from the start there is no point on doing different others, but it means also you'll like the game less than with actually handmade portraits.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vnpt and Perine
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes