ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Which version? I played 17-07-24 and I think they just rename it into pace of pregnancy periods (setting 38).
Could be wrong tho
So they took it from a cheat to a standard option? However they nerfed it pretty badly with only 4x speed instead of up to ten. Oh well 25-26 days is better then 100-102.

Uri_Kletc

Jul 24, 2024
I have some questions about eratohok:
1. why good officer was changed with bad one? you can see that below string "every soldier is used for last-ditch defence".
2. why did all army skills become G rank? i meanthey are becoming such for last 5 turns but in this battle they lowered though no skill was used to reduse them

Uri_Kletc

Jul 24, 2024
and i wonder what happened to discord server of era games: today i wanted to ask there question i asked above but there was only one channel and after i texted there they kicked me without any explanation:cry:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I have some questions about eratohok:
1. why good officer was changed with bad one? you can see that below string "every soldier is used for last-ditch defence".
2. why did all army skills become G rank? i meanthey are becoming such for last 5 turns but in this battle they lowered though no skill was used to reduse them
They are getting to tired, let them rest.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
but they were in garisson defending town. do troops get tired even while they are defending?
Yes, see the “Tired” number each time they fight it goes up and their stats go down. You need to have them be in a place with a hot spring or have them disband for a few turns to lower it.

Uri_Kletc

Jul 24, 2024
Yes, see the “Tired” number each time they fight it goes up and their stats go down. You need to have them be in a place with a hot spring or have them disband for a few turns to lower it.
Hmmm i see. So hot spring will help to constant defend some town? I mean if town is atacked you cannot disband officers

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Btw i do not see any "tired" number near my unit.
I was playing "Nona" here
Well looking at that shows Kasen left the team which reduced stats, Nona being pregnant lowers stats and since you have the strategy section closed Urumi or Sumireko could have used a skill that lowered stats.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Well looking at that shows Kasen left the team which reduced stats, Nona being pregnant lowers stats and since you have the strategy section closed Urumi or Sumireko could have used a skill that lowered stats.
Yeah Sumireko specifically has a skill that prevents enemies from getting any advantageous strategies which would prevent you from getting boosts to your stats. So with just that skill if Sumireko's army had triggered a really good strategy themselves that heavily lowered the player armies stats that could explain why they had such a big drop all the way to G.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah Sumireko specifically has a skill that prevents enemies from getting any advantageous strategies which would prevent you from getting boosts to your stats. So with just that skill if Sumireko's army had triggered a really good strategy that lowered the player armies stats that could explain why they had such a big drop all the way to G.
Yeah, that is why I try to grab the skill that can prevent enemy strategies as soon as I can.

Uri_Kletc

Jul 24, 2024
Yeah Sumireko specifically has a skill that prevents enemies from getting any advantageous strategies which would prevent you from getting boosts to your stats. So with just that skill if Sumireko's army had triggered a really good strategy themselves that heavily lowered the player armies stats that could explain why they had such a big drop all the way to G.
no no, no section was closed. it was 5th or 6th time my defending army lose all stats as if they were fighting without oficers. i took THIS screenshot because in that battle no skill was used but my stats were gone. Honestly i did not find any explanation of this mechanic somewhere

Uri_Kletc

Jul 24, 2024
Well looking at that shows Kasen left the team which reduced stats
why did she left the team btw? i had no notification and she can enter team back in that same turn to fight another army.
or did i missed in-game explanation of this somewhere?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
why did she left the team btw? i had no notification and she can enter team back in that same turn to fight another army.
or did i missed in-game explanation of this somewhere?
No idea, it just says rallied for an all out defense:
Before Nona Kasen
After Nona Emi

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
Sextech is the only stat that matters on the giver for sex actions right, Service does nothing at all for the giver?
I never really understood what Service meant and I don't enough file stuff to back track through all the formulas I found.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Heh, I've been a nice guy in TW, but the Bratty Tewi Slut Training event was too good to resist.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes