Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
So..."someone is having some "me" time, go figure out who it is, where they are, and do all of that before they finish" of some sort? God forbid it is not in the same area - I think I would not even bother paying a visit, then. Sounds oddly specific/constrained to be worth the time. Not that I would know what to do if I were to get there in time. :HideThePain:
Depend, really.
If it's low relationship, you get a blackmail material.
If it's high, either watch as they masturbate or go help them with some thicc cream to the oven :WeSmart:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The other person explained it poorly, the primary purpose of the crest is to give you a hint at your daily luck at the start of the day with how brightly it's shining being representative of your level of luck. So if you get something like in the image I shared you'd be better off not spending a lot of time doing stuff like fishing because you'll mostly just fish up junk. What they were talking about is it's secondary purpose. So when you got to a characters room there's four things that can happen. Either the character simply isn't there or asleep, the character is there and they'll tell you if they'll visit your home area tomorrow or not, they're there and you can ask them to go on a date and lastly you'll catch them masturbating. The fortune crest let's you force the masturbation outcome through an option it adds when you visit a room which also consumes it.
I guess it's in the name...
FORTUNE.

Where do you get this thing btw?

Rononoes

Mar 30, 2020
only posting this cuz TW doesnt have a f95 thread
over in anontw's branch of the game when the player is a futa/female
what does "the world line has diverged" mean for virginity status
it is curiously different from every other character in the game

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
only posting this cuz TW doesnt have a f95 thread
over in anontw's branch of the game when the player is a futa/female
what does "the world line has diverged" mean for virginity status
it is curiously different from every other character in the game
In my experience that usually shows up when your character or any of the npcs lose their virginity but you add it back through cheats, no idea why it would show up if you didn't do that because I near exclusively play as futa/female characters in TW and have never seen them start with that.

Rononoes

Mar 30, 2020
In my experience that usually shows up when your character or any of the npcs lose their virginity but you add it back through cheats, no idea why it would show up if you didn't do that because I near exclusively play as futa/female characters in TW and have never seen them start with that.
thats odd
ive played the old "stable" branch, the new "dev" branch and anontw's branch and in all of them a custom futa/female player has never had the normal virginity
its either the world line has diverged or in the og its something along the lines of its not what it really is or it isnt what you think it is
i dont think im doing something wrong im just downloading, unzipping and starting up the game through the exe
thanks for the response regardless

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
thats odd
ive played the old "stable" branch, the new "dev" branch and anontw's branch and in all of them a custom futa/female player has never had the normal virginity
its either the world line has diverged or in the og its something along the lines of its not what it really is or it isnt what you think it is
i dont think im doing something wrong im just downloading, unzipping and starting up the game through the exe
thanks for the response regardless
With the AnonTW branch if I start a new game and the only change I make is changing the player character to futa this is what I get, so I've got no idea why that's happening for you instead.

Rononoes

Mar 30, 2020
With the AnonTW branch if I start a new game and the only change I make is changing the player character to futa this is what I get, so I've got no idea why that's happening for you instead.
I was referring to if you had ticked the virgin trait that becomes available after switching gender from male to female or futa in character creation

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I was referring to if you had ticked the virgin trait that becomes available after switching gender from male to female or futa in character creation
Actually it does show up for me too, because now that I think about it I vaguely remember that sometimes when you'd get the option to have a character start as a virgin or not that choosing the non-default option would have it show up as something like "different from csv defaults inconsistencies may occur in dialogue". So I think I just misremembered all the situations which can cause that message to show up. I probably just never noticed it in this case as I don't really check that screen until my PC has already lost their virginity so it should just go away after losing it and display like normal.

Reactions: Rononoes

Rononoes

Mar 30, 2020
Actually it does show up for me too, because now that I think about it I vaguely remember that sometimes when you'd get the option to have a character start as a virgin or not that choosing the non-default option would have it show up as something like "different from csv defaults inconsistencies may occur in dialogue". So I think I just misremembered all the situations which can cause that message to show up. I probably just never noticed it in this case as I don't really check that screen until my PC has already lost their virginity so it should just go away after losing it and display like normal.
ah ok, well thanks for clearing it up

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
Hi, among the people still playing this game and are interested enough that they keep checking in here, what version are you guys using, are there any notable additional translation patches, or custom content mods/patches?

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Hi, among the people still playing this game and are interested enough that they keep checking in here, what version are you guys using, are there any notable additional translation patches, or custom content mods/patches?
This game as in TohoK? Can't help you there, I only play TW.

Bravolf

Aug 3, 2020
For the version, I usually download the develop branch from the git. You can find a link to that on the wiki. Also on the wiki is a list of community made custom characters. The current developer version does have some sort of security vulnerability with custom characters. Specifically, emura anchor opening the webp images can possibly "rape you and anything you care about." Information about that is in the changelog for it.

• Hey there
Reactions: Sovereign

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
For the version, I usually download the develop branch from the git. You can find a link to that on the wiki. Also on the wiki is a list of community made custom characters. The current developer version does have some sort of security vulnerability with custom characters. Specifically, emura anchor opening the webp images can possibly "rape you and anything you care about." Information about that is in the changelog for it.
Lmao, thanks! Yeah, I got it from the wiki as well, but the most recent version there is quite old at this point. Was hoping development just continued elsewhere, or there was a different/new community/site and I just wasn't aware of it.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes